>talks to mom about it
>"told you we should have gone to new york instead"
>muslim hears me
>OHFUCKOHNO.PNG
>only 1 person on the street isnt screaming at me in arabic
>Runs fast as fuck to the airport
>goes home.
Europe 2017 folks

>mfw the west fucked over the lively hoods of people in iraq and syria but are now getting the same thing happening to them
feelsgoodman, you deserve this

So you were not raped.
Seems fine to me.

>be me
>giant pussy

good thing this shit isn't in my country (yet)
>inb4 called potato nigger

>faced with a simple decision
>New York or Sweden
>doesn't pick New York

You deserve to be raped by abu

I've been to NY, it's packed with niggers and kikes m8.
I liked the National Parks better because you get away from the stinky niggers. They are awesome to see too. If it was allowed I'd build a shack and live in a park forever.

didn't actually want to go to Sweden. just the people going with me did.

>Ny is filled with niggers
wow really? not as if rap the nigger music was created there.

When your such a shrivelled cuck of a human that you can't even tower over a scrawny goat fucker like a normal person.

I didn't leave Sweden because I was scared of Islam or any of that shit. like do you think I'm spending more than 5 minutes in that shithole?

Well your hiding your flag because your a pussy so why would think your telling the truth about anything else.

Why don't you show us your true colours Sweden

whats wrong with sweden? immigrants there are usualy very polite. When i was there with my wife we met with some cool black guys from african in a bar and had perfect orgies with them later that night, and hell i can tell you that what they say about black guys is all truth. my wife had night like never before so as me, europe is great multicultural place where you can meet people from all over the world.

I'm not hiding my flag. I'm a new fag. If I actually knew how to show my flag I would. also I'm Irish.

Yes it's full of niggers with their pants low for some reason, like they've haven't discovered the belt yet.
Racis Whitie didn't show them probably, so they never learned how to use it.

There are also gangsters just hanging around in corners like it's normal. It was very weird to see to be honest, I though America would be organized better.

I haven't been to America. but honestly don't want to go. leftists everywhere nowadays.

Go to see nature instead of large cities, they are shitholes to be honest.
If I wanted to see homeless people and dirty streets everywhere I'd have gone to Athens.

>the lively hoods of people in iraq and syria

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

t. turbocuck

I live in Ireland so I see a lot of nature. and honestly yeah fucking cityies. like its always so chaotic

New York is a shithole

t.fat nigger americuck 50%

Wow are you a dwarf or something? This wouldn't even happen to a beta Swede