Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/british-isis-member-complains-of-rude-arabs-who-steal-his-shoes-eat-like-children-and-wont-queue-10503356.html
archive.is/7ppPa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663216/Sally-Jones-ISIS-poster-girl-wants-UK-return.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158464/Rapper-one-British-jihadis-join-ISIS-fled-Syria-run-Turkey.html
archive.fo/uM9cA
archive.fo/Q6vzR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

jesus christ lol
>won't queue
this triggers the brit

rer

>wont queue

eh?

irony

Queuing, It's when you stand in a line in an orderly fashion and wait your turn.

Anyone got a link to the alleged article?

lal

Nvrmind found it

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/british-isis-member-complains-of-rude-arabs-who-steal-his-shoes-eat-like-children-and-wont-queue-10503356.html

thanks op I needed a laugh

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/7ppPa

>and won't queue

When I was traveling, these were the worst sort of subhumans of any sort; these massive double faggots who tried to skip the queue.

Truly, ISIS is a barbaric sort.

To be fair, the type of Arabs who're going to join ISIS are more like to be from lower-class, uneducated backgrounds, and thus more likely to act like common lower-class slobs anyway.

I'd bet a substantial amount of money that the average SAA soldier is a more refined, civilised human being. At least relatively speaking.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663216/Sally-Jones-ISIS-poster-girl-wants-UK-return.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3158464/Rapper-one-British-jihadis-join-ISIS-fled-Syria-run-Turkey.html
lol, brits can never endure the isis life style and always want to return

Fuck every single one of them. They can stay there. Bitches need to learn that decisions come with consequences.

Are you a bot?

>won't queue

And people say Muslims don't integrate

It is

Also saw a interview where a French ex-Jihadi complained about arabs stealing their shoes and treating the foreign jihadis like shit while acting like children. They promise their fighters wifes but foreigners get nothing and if you arrive with your wife your marriage is nullified and your wife is confiscated along with your shoes and auctioned to Arabic fighters.

Isis is the coolest scams ever. I think we should engourage more muslims to join. Preferably married muslims with daughters. Hell I'd be willing to pay their tickets.

Waiting in a line.

why does britain have to teach this to the world?

Ah.

Because Britain is a bastion of civility on a planet of savagery.

Archive your links please.
>archive.fo/uM9cA
>archive.fo/Q6vzR

National sport of Finland. Just promise people anything for free. Free plastic buckets f.ex. and you have three thousand Finns waiting in a neat line outside your door.

ahahahah little did they know who really stole their shoes

kek, this is true though, arabs can't queue, you have to physically block them

Let him come home lads, it is the humane thing to do.

Please consider suicide.

you really want this back in UK?

I am taking it one day at a time...

did that dumb cunt get bombed

giving up the empire was a mistake.

You're thinking of Jihadi John (Mohammed Emwazi) Abdel Bary (the guy in the picture, also known as L Jinny) left ISIS in summer 2015 and is somewhere in turkey right now

It looks like he learned his lesson and will be a productive member of society, giving speeches at mosques on the dangers of radical Islam. Ive been listening to the BBC on Sirius xm.

kek

they all look the same to me

>giving speeches at mosques on the dangers of radical islam

....what?

Behave yourself, I know what you're up to, you crafty sod.

We are all terrorists here guys, let's act a little civilized ok?

Shut up, diversity is good, bigot. Thanks for your bag.

What if I promise free hugs ?

It's because in 'Murica, we don't say "queue" though the word exists and is known. We say "in line" or "on line" depending on where we are in the country.

if only they had the soviets the soviets teach them how to wait in a line

sorry but the "queue" is literally french

>you're standing too close

he reminds me of my brother
>waaaaah you took my phone of charge to charge yours

Actually most of the people who join ISIS or become terrorists are middle class, and the vast majority of them were in full time education.

> He was eviscerated by a drone two years ago.

Closing line of the first story warms the heart.

This used to be toronto when I was a kid, now it's all darkies who don't know how to line up, I could be the second in line but the 6th on the bus. I hate retarded subhuman animals so much, I used to be "racist" but now I'm not, I'm not even convinced these beasts are part of the human species.

>most of the people who join ISIS or become terrorists are middle class
not here
most are bottom of society, often prison graduates

then they would (politely) flee the area

yeah, even in uk he was causing trouble. He was known as Trick_poison and was a hacker. Remember when tony blair's email was hacked? that was him. He also helped hack the police in the london riots.

>most are bottom of society, often prison graduates

here too

This is almost always just propaganda, show me the source were the ISIS member says this

>American education

That is interesting but makes sense, in the west the lower classes are working and are less likely to be attracted to terror, so we have middle class western Muslims mixing with lower class scum Muslims in the middle east, must be a massive clusterfuck.

The word may be but you cunts are no better in practice than the rest of those savages.

looks quintessentially british to me

can nigs and mexican queue politely?

>sorry but the "queue" is literally french

too bad france isnt "literally french" any more.

>nigs
No. They lack the ability to feel empathy.

>Mexicans
If there's something in it for them.

>Paco logic

Or maybe different English dialects use different words. Just like in Spanish.

Sandniggers aren't civilized, well there's a fucking surprise!

kekd

>No. They lack the ability to feel empathy.

reminds me of a post i saw on Sup Forums recently about a guy with a group of his friends lining up overnight at a store to purchase a vintage gaming console (i forget which one) and just as the store opened the doors in the morning a bunch of ghetto nigs burst in front of them and bought every console before they got to the counter leaving them empty handed. at least they didnt get robbed i guess.

Why was he not arrested?

>based Norbot

Be nice to the Norbot, or suffer the consequences.

>re queuing
US niggers don't understand how to queue either, and they're more likely to be carrying.

>US niggers don't understand how to queue either
They know how to loot and rape.

Chinks and poos can't queue either. It's very mysterious.

Yeah Johnny foreigner is the worst. I once went to a Brazil v Italy game at the Emirates, needless to say the halftime queue for refreshments was horrendous

And when on knees
>and beg for mercy
>consequences desu

>won't queue
Right lads, they've crossed the fucking line this time.

As if it wasn't bad enough that they rape underaged girls and burn people alive in cages, now the refuse to form and orderly line?

Filthy savages.

The queue test. The ethnic groups that can't stand in lines get genocided. I think this has potential.

Kill it with fire.

40 fucking seconds.
How do you do it?

>won't queue

reeee

He was put on house arrest

UdaBEST
>clarity

even isis members hate arabs lmao

Lost hard.

You illiterates, any respectable man should know something of the literary classics of his language, which in this case necessarily infers an acquaintance with the older standard dialect, particularly when it was the dialect of the greatest empire ever seen, which only fell apart in living memory...

Based norskbot

>Omar hussein
>security guard at morrisons

Ummm. Anyone else wondering how a self proffessed jihadi got a guard card?

>Make bot
>Pay $0.50 per hundred for indian children to type captchas

Youve never heard the word que being used in a sentence? Are you some fucking inbred moron? Or an underaged iToddler?

So crute... *Pat on head*
Elementary school... teach reasoning
Also fact v opinion quiz. I guess they stopped those classes. To rebel from system say things like filthy Arab white man super race, nigr~n~stuff

Pic related

that's as british as fish-n-chips and losing land in north america

Aka the Queen's English
When putting on airs

in a lot of shopping centres around where i live there are arab security guards with long muslim beards. they are literally the shiftiest looking people around and theyre meant to be guarding the place. i heard a whole company of them were fired a few years ago because they did an inside job and robbed the centre. they didnt learn cause they have more arab guards now.

Sandniggers and garden variety niggers cant handle it

Why is he wasting his life with Isis?

>the Queen's English
Fuck that old bitch. We're talking about Oswald Mosley's English here.

>33
That's the American Way Baby
Oops you're not pasty orange "cheese food!"

The small girls he gets to rape now aren't as fat and uncouth as those he gets back home on the council estates.

Or just don't be a Jew and pay for a Sup Forums pass

Yet he will not be arrested like whites who display similar speech