Dutch Furious as Israel seizes Solar Panels donated to Palestinians

>
The Netherlands has reacted with outrage after Israeli authorities seized dozens of solar panels in a remote occupied West Bank village that were donated by the Dutch government.
mobile.twitter.com/jricole/status/882202265813233665
juancole.com/2017/07/furious-donated-palestinians.html

Thanks for the solar panels goy!

Oy vey! We dindu nuffin!

Good. Fuck Palestine.

fuck you amerikike

this

>96 panels were taken down, in addition to other electronic equipment of the system that was also seized,
>Seized
Not fucking bulldozed. Although equipment not seized was destroyed. What the Jews can't steal, they fuck up so no one else can use it.

Found the kike.

I would bet a dollar against a bagel hole that the equipment was reinstalled the same day at some kike's house in Tel-Aviv.

WTF I love Israel now

Jew's are gonna jew!!!!

>Israel confiscated a solar-powered public lighting system in 2009.
Yes they are

>More than 300 structures demolished by Israeli authorities in 2016 were erected with support of international organizations or with the financial help of the European Union, according to an Israeli military official cited in a report by Israeli newspaper The Jerusalem Post.
>The official told The Jerusalem Post that a new procedure was put in force in 2016, which allows Israeli authorities to demolish a structure built without Israeli permits within 60 days of its construction without legal proceedings.
>In 2016, Palestinians experienced the highest number of Israeli demolitions recorded in a year since rights groups began recording the incidents.

They're like children breaking other kids toys because they are envious.

Fuck the jews AND the palestinians. The dutch shouldn't have donated anything to begin with.

Thanks for the solar panels Dutch goyim.

Israel should just clean out the Gaza Strip, the longer they wait the more difficult a problem this becomes. Just offer free evacuation to the West Bank, then bomb the Strip and finally gas it.
God knows they can get away with that.

Pay debts israel

Trips iof YHWH

this is actually pretty funny

>Israelis: Muh Holocaust
>Israelis: Fuck Palestinians!!! Bomb and keep them behind the walls!!!

They could do it in one day, maybe 2, max.

>{{{Dutch}}}
New symbol for muzzies pretending to be white.

Jews are terrible excuses for human beings and people learn to hate them wherever they go.

>Jews
>human beings
Pick one

Your EU tax levies hard at work ladies and gents! Giving humanitarian aid to Palestine only for Israel to plow it all down within 2 months.

Globalism was a mistake

The eternal conflict is what keeps their leaders in power though.

Whoah, we must come to the aid of these BASED sand people. Fucking BASED Palestinians need to be defended, lets die for these BASED muslims palepedes!

My tax money being well spent, as usual

Kek. To me they are not human.

Also the term 'human being' is Jewing with the language. See, legally when you are just a 'human being' you aren't really human, just 'being' one. Neat way of calling someone a nigger/goy to their face with a smile.

Yeah, they need to go.

Fuck Israel and Fuck Pakistan
#BringOurPanelsHome

For me there's no love lost either way. It's really like watching an alligator fight with a python. You hope they both die because either one of them would kill you in a heartbeat.

Daily reminder that there are at least two factions of Jews, Zionist and Globalist. Both hate each other with passion. Both have different goals

>Fuck Pakistan
>Pakistan
Have some more coffee and try again toothpaste.

No but seriously, fuck Pangea

bretty kanker, am i rite?

Fuck you ahmed. Are you done with your goatfucking? You monkeys act patriotic but leave that shithole on first chance.

Shameless assholes will go anywhere on earth.

What the fuck are you on about Adolf? Did you have a stroke mate?

Kek the kikes are literally asking for anudda shoah.
Keep it up and every normalfag will start hating them.

Why do you guys hate palestine so much, they helped hitler clear out lots of jews in the middle east and gather muslims in bosnia to fight along the germans.

dont get too outraged now as that could be anti-semitic

Yeah, but .. the holocaust.

>Americans

Why is anyone giving the Palestinians aid? Most of them are islamic terrorist

I see one good goy has been reading his scofield reference bible

Fuck off. The correct term is #CounterSemitic
Get on my level Goy!

good goy, forget the history palestine had with hitler and keep us strong

Fucking lol, get cucked Dutch.

You can't ship 500,000 Euros of easily-transferable goods into that terrorist shithole;

>solar/diesel system installed
>white millennial "humanitarians" take pictures with smiling Palestinian children in hijabs
>liberals leave, knowing they've done good
>installation is immediately dismantled, and sold
>Palestinians use proceeds to buy weapons

What this guy said.

Natural born thiefs

We need to do something about these kikes.

>installation is immediately dismantled, and stolen.
>Jews use installation to chill Mad Dog 20/20 and preserve foreskins
Ftfy

Whats the plan Mr. Winter war?ou beat the soviets your the best man for the job.

Lol!

I am not your "mate" you cocksucker. You guys are evil and hateful but suck cock when you see a chance

>You goys are evil and hateful
Now I get it! It's a kike LARPing as a Nazi. LoL!

No you paki faggot, you've done this for 1300 years but it's over now. Fuck kikes but befor that, fuck muslims