How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You allow it. Why would you want her mongo genes muddying up our gene pool? Nah, she's good with that low IQ Taliban marathon runner.

It doesnt exist outside the fantasies of some cucks and shitposters

Ugly woman ugly man who cares

White men are seen as default.
If a white woman spends her life around no one but white men, she's going to want other options and they're seen as "exotic" since "white men" are the default.

Says the hopeful nigger.

you can't stop us

Mixed people are actually more healthier than white people. They get less sick and live longer. Just look at Sweden, they have progressed farther than any other Eurooean country on this. Its truly a beautiful thing

we're not healthy mentally, more propense to mental illness

Were you smocking whilst writing that bullshit? I hope this is bad satire.

Yes we can! We dont want to fuck filty whites.

Norway flag, being nice to Swede-cucks.

It's satire mate come on.

>Mixed people are actually more healthier than white people.
Lie some more stupid cunt.

If we could make white penis's compete with bbc we might have a chance

>How do we stop this?
Stop gibs and the niggers will have no option but to fuck off back to Africa.

You can never be sure these days. After I had to listen to a relative talking to me about Western corruption being the root cause behind the failure of middle east and Africa, explaining also why Muslims are basically retarded because of "the west," I can't help myself to always act as if people are retarded by default or expressing bad satire.

You're not even physically better actually. Now you have neither the speed of the African nor the muscle fibers of the caucazoid.

>Now you have neither the speed of the African nor the muscle fibers of the caucasoid.

Which matters not a jot with a bullet to the head.

you gotta black as many white hos as possible nigga

Let it happen.

Make fun infographic videos warning about the dangers of racemixing with quirky music in the background. It seems to be the only way young people learn about political facts.

This is not happening nearly as much as Sup Forums thinks. You virtually never see white women with black men in real life. I don't know where Sup Forums gets the idea this is some hugely common phenomenon.

After the great purge they must go back with what's left of them. It's the only way.

Gassed all subhumans mate

Gas chambers

Take women's rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

She must be mentally ill. What a waste.

I was the top athlete at my school, with both 100m and horizontal jump records. I don't hit the gym however i have a six pack and have a very strong build. I never get sick and have never broken any bones. Yeah i think we are physically better.

you fucking leave this place right now and do a better varg without autism

no they don't. Homogeneous populations live the longest. The POCs are actually brining the life expectancy average down in first world countries. Whites live the longest in white countries.

The only who have the low lifespan are niggers and people living in wartorn countries.

Who gives a shit. Let people do what they want.