>race mixing everywhere white women flushing their genes for shitskin
why should give fuck about them now im thinking settle south korea after uni

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaaalei/status/881630169328480257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sure thing, kid

You're a nigger to Asian people.

>>fuck over 100 gooks
you should be more worried about your own mental problems than about white women

no

white women are disgusting

>be shitskin
>go germoney as refugee
>find out white whores worship the brown cock
>fuck over 100 whores
>even they are not as good as camel
>stay germoney
You brought this upon yourself, germcuck.

jelly?show your flag instead hide behind meme flags

>white women
>race mixing everywhere
you mean like those koreans were doing? I will never understand the beta male weeb's train of thought

>muh dick racemixing is fine when I do it
>gook race traitors are great
Pretty pathetic tbqhfamalamo.

>be olivenigger
>get a huge loan from some pale cucks
>find out their women worship med cock
>fuck over 100 of them in greek islands every summer
>will never pay them back

>now im thinking settle south korea after uni

The irony of your post...

Why do you think that it's up to Sup Forums?

hah quality post
but i don't think you should throw away your heritage over a tantrum

> settling down in sk
Enjoy the nuke

>Us betraying our own people to be paid more by the kikes is YOUR fault Germany
>Why did you fight communism you MONSTER?
>Watch me call the English you supported us against our daddy
>I like being Goldstein's pet
You Americans are a worse stain on your ancestors than even we have become to ours.

Sadly, you guys couldn't even defeat the Russians with blitzkrieg, so maybe it was never meant to be. You are not the true masterrace.

fugg :DD mindestens werde ich in meinem Harem sterben:DD

What a fucking nigger. Hope your mom gets enriched by abdul.

Keep on larping.

A master race would had never be defeated by da brown cock

Maybe the asians are the ones meant to be

>they are not good as white women
Yet you're still thinking of settling in South Korea. Man you're dumb.

Go sage this le insecure about girls thread all

What the fuck did your ancestors ever do, Hans?

(OP)
and whats wrong with white women fucking black guys? nobody ever explaiend that to me, as long as they dont race mix and only fuck with them there is nothing wrong with it. blacks are know for having bigger dicks so ofc its better sexual experience for women since blacks can stretch pussies and reach places whites cant. white women deserve and can enjoy such pleasure at young age.

Don't ask a stupid question like that. Read a book.

>Germany
>racemixing
Polish diaspora is not German you know
MODS

There is still hope. We can't give up!

>things that didn't happen

Bestiality, you dumbfuck. It is no different than a woman fucking a horse, or a large dog. It is actually even WORSE, because bestiality with a pavement ape could result in the birth of ANOTHER pavement ape.

nice race theory. its 1940 now? lmao. you are just mad that black guys are 8 inches on averages while whites 5 inches. ofc that any women naturaly goes black

Nice LARP fag. Even if it was true you're still a dirty chink lover who is probably a racemixer.

>>
Can anyone prove that whites are better than gooks?

Gooks > whites > shit skins > niggers

Am white male fyi.

Why are gooks better than whites? Because of racemixing? According to OP they are just as egregious.

Nah, Asians are niggers to White people. The only Asian country worth living in is the one that was rebuilt and propped up by Whites (see Japan, Korean, etc.)

Smarter, don't hate themselves, are racist, don't import rapefugees.

sex wise
Blacks > latinos > asians > whites

IQ wise

Gooks > jews > mixed > whites > blacks

we are bottom of the barrel in every case desu

German women are the 2nd ugliest white women after Brits can't blame you m8

If you are going to fornicate with Asian women, please have your tubes tied you absolute fucking failure.

>Keanu Reeves

>His father is of Chinese, English, Native Hawaiian, and Portuguese ancestry.

Is what's wrong with society today.

>smarter
Marginally so, compared to heterogeneous Western populations. Their achievements, or lack thereof, relative to population size would seem to indicate that the disparity is insignificant if not the other way around.
>don't hate themselves
Hardly, they have plenty of insecurity and hate for their "selves," if you've ever been in contact with the societies.
>are racist
Not necessarily. Emigrants are as progressive if not more so than even the Jews. This ties in with their racial insecurity.
>don't import rapefugees
That remains to be seen. They are certainly not so proximate to those populations as to make it appear sensible for the moment.

can it be because if asian gets white women he has to be top tier asian guy while when whites are getting asian woman they are usualy bottom tier?

White women are for white men, so why should you care what we do? You don't matter to us, so why even think about white women, let alone make pathetic threads begging for white women's attention?

LARP LARP

This is what white people think going to Asia is like, not what it's actually like. It may be easier to get laid in Asia if you are white, it's not like you just go out and every girl wants to fuck you because your some novel master race. This is doubly true for Koreans, since they look down and shame race mixing. Only place to find Koreans looking for white cock is at military bars, and they are usually ugly as fuck anyways.

Never seen an attractive Asian with a white guy either. It's like niggers fucking fat trashy white girls thinking they are a thicc hotty.

>worth saving

No.

Congratulations, you cracked the code!

one is an unhealthy "I bought my self a wife" kind of relationship and the other is an "Im first among my people, I bed the masterrace" typ of relationship.

>tfw I know this feel
It's good being Italian. I've only ever fucked 2 Italian girls in my life but well over 20 german and dutch girls in the summer

>weeb
Kys

Sage

t. /r/asianmasculinity

Just because you're a hapa that's too fucking lazy to lift weights doesn't mean my hapa kids will be as beta as you. I know plenty of hapa dudes who are perfectly handsome smart and well adjusted, You're just a jealous lazy bitch

>will never pay them back
one month later
>why arenĀ“t nordics respecting me, why do they call me nigger when Im white

That is why you meds, especially roach rape babies will never be accepted in the north. You are nothing but a bunch of subhuman niggers.

You don't need to save all white women, just find a single white woman and save the children that you guys produce with wholesome family values

Whites arent the superior race. They are an anomaly that benefited before others came to the same conclusion. They excelled at taking technology and making it a weapon. Now that the war like nature is gone many are now selfdestructing in the form of degeneracy.

White genes arent strong enough to show through due to the recessiveness.

Jews are on a higher level. Asians are on a higher level to.

Just lift weights and stop complaining on the internet

I'm neither Asian, nor do I post on Reddit. I've spent some time in Asia, and almost every girl I've seen a white guy with has been ugly as fuck, whether they were a creepy old pensioner, autistic neckbeard, or model-tier chad.

I'd say there are tiers

>Tier 1: Gooks, whites, jews

>Tier 2: Slavs and mediterraneans

>Tier 3: Hispanics and brown asians

>Tier 4: Blacks and arabs.

It's hard to tell who's better within a tier because they all have some outstanding points and some weaker points compared to each other but it's easier to tell which tier contributed more to civilization (for better or for worse, it's not a moral issue but a performance issue) than other tiers.

Can somebody explain to me what is going on here?
twitter.com/kaaalei/status/881630169328480257

Nobody who actually gets laid spends this much energy trying to tell other full grown adults who to fuck over the internet. You guys are acting like Catholic priests and it's so transparently cringey

Quality leaf post. Find me a white guy with an attractive Asian girl.

Then why are you here? I mean, if your happy with an ugly Asian girl, that's fine. Some people have standards, but there's somebody for everyone.

This,
If you fuck that many niggers, then you don't deserve a any of the good white girls that are left....

Mine are.

Yours on the other hand... eh

Guys...

Women carry the dna of everyone they fuck for up to 50 years......
Everyone your girl fucked before you, small amounts of their dna can end up being passed on to your children.....

No, they aren't.
Support VR, AI and Cas9 so we can get our sexbot waifus sooner.

FUCKING B A S E D
WEEABOOOOOO
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!111

Enjoy your aids

They dont want to be accepted in the north you stupid fuck

Characteristics of niggers in US.
>Loud
>Obnoxious
>Doesn't have any manners
>Do not follow the rules
>Higher crime rate
>Woman like them for being exotic and manly

Hmmmm. Looks like a typical whitie in Japan to me.

You sir are the definition of mental retardation.

IS.....Confirmed nigger....anything after that is irrelevant .

are you sure it was't more like 20000 gorillion?

What's going on here?

really? Wonder why they are here in the millions?

This guy's from a korean mother and white father.
He's a pretty smart guy, in spite of his videos. Got a degree in mechanical engineering, worked as an engineer for about a year before realizing that he hated it.

Yeah, nuclear explosions may be loud, obnoxious, no manners, don't follow any rules, etc.

But we only sent two of them, so I don't know why you complain.

>be Korean
>in Korea
>try find punani
>all Korean chicks fuck whites
>damn racemixing bitches ... grumble..
same story, stick to white

>good white girls

You guys are fucking delusional.

Since a majority of white women voted for Trump in america, IN THIS political climate. Yes, of course they are worth saving.
Also, no you didn't fuck a single non-prostitute.

>you will never be paid mad dosh just to sit around and make short gaming videos every once in a while

I liked honest non-acting Markiplier before he invented his tiring shtick to rake in all those shekels by impressing 12 year olds.

I grew up with the guy in bottom right. Alex Buckner. Used to run in the same friend circle as him. Bought my first car from him and his dad. Always trips me out seeing his picture pop up on here from time to time.

this, as much as i hate to admit it

Not with that attitude.

>honest non-acting Markiplier
do you have an example of this?

Right before his channel blew up he was alright.

>be me
>be cuban with white skin
>cock is dark skin
>slay white women like mad in USA
Its an abstract sort of feel

Doesn't look like. Even in his oldest videos on (((youtube))) he's already screaming like a little girl and faking reactions.

>HUURRR WHITE WOMIINZ REEEEEEE

Do you not stop to think that white women are saying the same shit about white '''men'''?

Both white men and women are peices of shit garabage destoyed by globalist/capitalist consumerism, and gynocentrist politics and indoctrination.

Wseterners in general; are so degenerate now, that they're literally sinking into niggers. Lireral feral society.

>Korean women like foreigners
>euro women like foreigners
a pattern is revealed.