What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?

What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ITPQC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

Dumb girls who went hiking in the jungle without a guide

>be white woman
>go to shitskinstan
>expect to eat, pray, love
>get rape-murdered
a tale as old as time

Death by retardation

Dumb white girls wanted an authentic experience of some remote place and got it.

They got AZTEC'ED

This shouldn't even be news.

It's the same old "Naive white women went to the third-world and got culturally enriched."

What is there to speculate?

raped and murdered

so many crazy serial killers in these areas and most are never caught or even identified. These girls where murdered and you can be sure a 3rd world police force will never figure out by who.

were they eaten?

this

possibly, some of the bones that where found where bleached.

Where'd they go I wonder what hap-
>Panama
lol

Don't understand bleach and eating connection. Elaborate?

Western women are spoiled and raised to believe they are goddesses and nothing bad can ever happen to them.

These two bimbos just happened to get a taste of reality after some freak tracked them down in the jungle.

>retarded liberal women go to shitty countries and die

Panama is full of brown people and jaguars, what could possibly have gone wrong.

The bones were cleaned off enough for the sun to bleach them. That means they were probably butchered because even decay/scavenging leaves some bits of flesh or stuff behind.

That is in no way exclusive to Western women. The guy from N Korea is a pretty fresh example. People naively think everywhere is ultimately safe or that they can be put back together when they get hurt. It's exclusive to the affluent.

/thread

White women have no fucking clue that the vast majority of the world is not as safe as their white wealthy enclave...because most of the world isn't white.

>no tits on the right
Nothing of value was lost

They were found in the jungle - which is full of all kinds of animals which will clean every last scrap of meat off a corpse.

Yes that's true but a bleached pelvis is strange. Even after a few weeks entrails can remain. I'm just explaining the reasoning behind the other anons post. I haven't had to spend much time in the jungle but a decaying body can stick around for months in the north or even the desert. It's just strange the bones were bleached by the sun in such a short time unless they were cleaned pretty quickly after their disappearance. Which is possible with critters and the jungle (and moisture).

Hadn't even hear of this. Creepy photos! Third world savages do savage things. Hence their name.

A body will disappear in two weeks in the jungle, all that will be left are bones.

The ants are enough to strip yet, let alone everything else.

Remember jungles are the most biodiverse and densely populated by animals in all the worlds different ecosystems. Also they are wet, and humid so that helps the rotting process.

Who gives a fuck?
They look like your typical spoiled bitches, God I hate these fucking mongoloids more than the shitskins themselves.

What is very strange is ONLY the pelvis was bleached not the other bones. special attention was paid to that part of the corpse. A lot of bones where not found. We can assume there was a reason for some bones being bleached and others not.

I think the strangest thing about this case is that they were spotted the day of the disappearance with two DUTCH men. Not locals... but "Dutch-looking" men.

Who were these men? The women came all on their own to some remote town in Panama... what're the odds that two Dutch men were also in the area just coincidentally?

Wrong: they went with Joe Scarborough

I think they were attacked by animals. They were alive for a few days and the taking of 90 photos in the middle of the night would moreso indicate being afraid of animals in the dark trying to attack you, in my opinion.

if people were after you then you wouldn't be taking flash photos in the middle of the night.

Unless of course someone found them and were doing all that shit to them but I would say there is more jaguars in that jungle then people.

>Creepy photos!

where?

the pelvis was from one of them the rest of the bones were from the other and they were all foot bones.

there is no one in the jungle ,only preys and predators

Are you the user who keeps posting this thread on /x/?

Not a whole lot of animals in Panama can do that.

what did they mean by this?

Bones were most likely bleached by the Sun, not with actual bleach.

this one had some nice tits

Sorry didn't read your follow up post. Ignore me.

kekk

So? The irregularities in bone condition is suspicious

As always, pol teaches me about some interesting event that I knew nothing about.

Bigfoot.

Money, supplies, passport, ect were left in their backpacks

Beautiful scenery and lots of great selfie spots does not make a place safe. We also don't carry USA around in our pockets wherever we go. We have to be in USA for our protections to work

They simply got lost and her friend was wounded, although the wrong entry on the pincode does seem weird.

This basically. Virtue signalling cunts going out alone into the jungle full of dindu Aztecs. Honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often.

this desu

If you were gonna rape and murder someone why would you go through all that trouble of cutting them up or shit. Most likely they got lost and eaten by some wild animals. That plus they were trying to call for days, if they actually got captured they wouldn't have kept trying to call. You don't go walking in the middle of a jungle if you have no experience

>Unless of course someone found them and were doing all that shit to them but I would say there is more jaguars in that jungle then people.

Jaguars don't hunt in packs and one would struggle a bit for a fully grown female. One woman in the 80's fought a cougar that attacked her, help came to her and chased it away but she died from the wounds later in the hospital. A cougar and a jaguar are about the same size, both can weigh between 120-200lbs.

This is some stupid shit. Everything points to a murder. They may have initially been lost but where definitely murdered. Probably by more than one person

> Everything points to a murder. They may have initially been lost but where definitely murdered. Probably by more than one person

Explain how everything points to a murder, are there alot of shitskins roaming the deep jungles of Panama?

You'd be a shit detective, did you even read the wikipedia article?

thats part of the fun silly

Yeah, maybe you're right. Probably got lost for days and then stumbled across a village or something

>You don't go walking in the middle of a jungle if you have no experience
This seems to be the most likely cause of death. Just plain dumbassery.
We get it here in Nova Scotia all the time - idiots visit Peggy's Cove, go down on the rocks, and get swept out to sea. Nothing more conspirational than dumbasses being dumbasses.

Why'd they leave 80+ dollars plus other supplies in their backpack?

What kind of panmanian doesn't take 80 us dollars?

I wonder how many libtards get confused by some of the recent 9th Circus travel ban rulings and think that US rights apply to everybody everywhere.

more photos? source?

>they were trying to call for days, if they actually got captured they wouldn't have kept trying to call.

They were hunted down through the jungle and toyed with by one or two serial killers for days, until the final blow was delivered when they finally collapsed from exhaustion. Real horror movie material right there.

Most likely they were attacked by a jaguar, the "creepy" photos this is my theory:

>One of the girls survives the attack - being the dumb naive girls they are they probably didn't take any flashlights, also phone battery died so she uses the camera flash as a lantern thus the "creepy" and random photos, after a few hours of wandering through the jungle, she either died of her wounds or fell into some rocks.

Not comparable...a jaguar can pull 300lbs+ of dead weight into a tree and they have the strongest jaws of any big cat by far no matter how much larger. If they had synchronised menstruation and they were on the rag especially in a humid jungle that spells trouble bigly. They are skull biters vs spine or throat crushers.

imgur.com/a/ITPQC

Some sort of deep, voodoo, totem pole crafting, shrunken head making, jungle nigger.

Although I think it was definitely animals, dying of exposure, etc.

>be young white females
>go to crime ridden third world shit hole
>...
>LEARN LESSONS!

Alright, I figured this out.

Girls deviate from their hiking path cause girls will be girls. They get lost and follow the river in the ravine since they believe it will lead to civilization cause it was aligned with the way their hiking trail was going. They get bitten by snakes or spiders and start dialing emergency like crazy. Unable to go any further, the first one with venom in her veins dies. The second one, picks up her phone in a mad attempt to call for help but doesn't know the pin to unlock it. She dies that night while taking photos to illuminate the dark, as she was scared, lonely and afraid. Don't forget that venom from a deadly creature can take up to 8hrs to kill you, which aligns with their emergency calls and the photos in the dark.

The venom theory also explains why the bones were intact without any puncture wounds from blades or gun shots and so close to each other. They both died, near each other, in a whole state. Later at night, the other one dies from the venom. As for the bleaching, the forest has a canopy of trees, where light filters through. Some large animal, probably a jaguar or wild boar, ate at her pelvis, which is a prime eating area for all scavengers and hunters, leaving it exposed to the sun light.

Just youtube panama deadly creatures, and you'll see that being lost in a forest, attacked by a venomous creature makes the most sense.

They got lost and died.

they were raped and killed by natives.

take this shit back to /x/>>>>

I think she used the flash to scare off some attacking beasts.

>It would not be until a week later after being declared missing on April 8 that Froon's camera was used again to take 90 flash photos between the time of 01:00 am and 04:00 am at rate of a photo every 2 minutes and most of the 90 photos were taken deep in the jungle and in near-complete darkness.

At that time, the girls must've been severely weakened already. A walking meal.

>What happened to Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon?
I'm guessing sideeffects from no husband have proven to be too much to bear

>discovered the jean shorts of Kremers that were zipped and neatly folded on top of a rock on the opposite, or eastern, bank of the tributary
>neatly folded on top of a rock

how nice of those jaguars and snakes to fold their clothing for them after they died

or maybe they removed the jeans themselves in order to be bitten better by demons

That could be but they were shooting the flash for 3 hours, I am more inclined to say they were using the falsh to illuminate their path after they got lost in the jungle with no battery on their phones - I reckon is a high probability I did something like this when I was a kid, I went for a hike to a mountain nearby with a friend and we were stupid enough to not to take flashlights or phones so we ended up using my camera's flash as a lantern.

Solid theory Burger, I am proud of you.

How did they die?

They were culturally enriched

Ok retard,

So a jaguar will neatly fold the only set of pants the one girl had on a rock?

How about when eating them, he would remove the backpack and make sure not to get any blood or do any damage to it.

I am sure a Jaguar also entered in the wrong pin on the one girls iphone a couple of times.

They dissapeared.

>they were using the falsh to illuminate their path after they got lost in the jungle
Dunno, they could've done that the first or second night. Why only start doing this a week later? Then again, maybe they were thinking that help was surely coming for them, and they stayed where they are.
It's testament to the inability of modern people to prepare for a hike in the wilderness and how to navigate it.

The Dutch sent police, special forces, dogs.....
Mkay
Retards.jpg

They dissapeared.
Maybe they were sexual tourists

being bitten by a venomous snake fucks you up, like makes you swell and go into shock etc.

they could have taken off the pants after being bitten once the leg started swelling.

Possibly after one of them had been using her mobile phone as a flashlight for a few days and the battery died - I don't know either man. But what I don't understand is how one of the girls trouser's was found neatly folded.

Joran Andreas Petrus van der Sloot is a dutch serial killer in south america

Hot

Lesson learned: Women are still stupid

There are so many fucking reasons a pair of shorts might end up folded on a rock, the one you choose to think of murder....

>Don't forget that venom from a deadly creature can take up to 8hrs to kill you, which aligns with their emergency calls and the photos in the dark

They weren't calling for 8 hours, they were trying to call for days

Those things really don't need to have anything to do with each other. They were found months later, maybe in the meantime some other tribe woman found the short lying around and just put it on top of the stone, thinking someone had lost it and would retrieve it, the same way we would put some found glove or scarf on top of a bank or wall or fence, or similar higher, easily visible point at the location.
There's so much time that went by, there's a ton of possibilities. I also wouldn't rule out that she removed it herself like ironically said - just giving up, undressing to "become one with the jungle" by being eaten or whatever. After a week, likely having witnessed her friend die, being exhausted, starved and possibly dehydrated, she might not even have been of clear mind anymore.
It's a mistake to expect logical behavior from humans in extreme situations with which they are not familiar.

>Solid theory Burger, I am proud of you.

Holds weight. Both of them were together, dialing emergency, at the same time. If there was a human attacker, they wouldn't have had the chance to do that nor walk down the river ravine. The one girl, using the phone of the other girl and not being able to unlock it means the other girl, was incapacitated yet in the same vicinity as her, since their bones were found together.

I'm glad I solved this case. Now unto more pressing matters for me. You're welcome.

This.

They probably encountered some narcos in the jungle, got scared and then lost to the point they didnt know how to return home, then their backpack was found by some native, tried to unlock it but failed, then they either died of starvation and got mauled by a jaguar, or just the latter.

>They weren't calling for 8 hours, they were trying to call for days

Then they died from exhaustion and fatigue.

>"appeared to be bleached"
If you expose bone, or anything really, to a fast moving river for days or weeks it will eventually scrub everything off it.

These things nearly always involve the "local people". The Panamanians will have shit the bed when it was two Dutch women, as their usual method of solving crimes (torture a local, get a name and put him in prison) will have been exposed to international liberalism.

On a slightly related note, we were once pulled off exercise in Belize because of an American (I think?) woman who had gone missing from a cruise ship. Apparently they had good intelligence that she was being taken south. Lots of searching and discussion, but nothing came of it.

> flag
Your think is because used to culture of kill

k here we go

the scene

>be on trail that parents walked before and declared it was impossible to get lost on
>just in case u get lost there are villages everywhere np senpai
>tourists walk this shit all the time

>go for walky
>ooga boogas jump out
>spoke the wimmin deeper into rape territory
>911 is dialed, spookyness and fear ensues
>wimmin captured by oogas
>rape, enrichment, torture ensues
>"aw sick dude a camera, lets take some ooga booga selfies"
>*fails to use camera properly*
>mess around with phones a bunch
>time to dump bodies, chop them up and spread them throughout forest
>carefully fold jeans and place on rock
>put backpack near settlement - untouched
>"silly goyi- i mean white people will think it was animals cause nothing is missing"

there i solved it

Hello Uruguay how are you today

Pic related

Still doesn't explain why their bones were found together and why one was trying to unlock the phone of the other. The exact cause of death may be a mystery but we can agree it was not man made.

they stumbled upon a draco/vlash outpost and were exterminated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)

This sick fuck who dubbed himself 'the man of the century' might have something to do with it. The most prolific serial killer ever and on the loose in the general area, always targeted young women and just an all round vicious frothing at the mouth style monster. Maybe a bit old to be hunting people down through the jungle over weeks but I wouldn't put it past him.

They took "90 photos" on one of the girl's cameras in complete darkness in the jungle 8 days after disappearing

how fucking retarded are you? a girl, who is lost and is found dead, who does not have spare clothes. just takes her pants off, folds them and then gets eaten by a jaguar.

>Still doesn't explain why their bones were found together
The friendly tribespeople will have moved it, if it inconvenienced them slightly or they just wanted to play around with a corpse. Even if they didn't actually do the killing they will have had more than enough involvement.

If it had been two rich girls from Panama City that had gone missing, the first thing they would have done is hook that native woman up to the mains of the police station and found out what she really knew.