What as Trump done to make your life better?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deported some local ms13 gang members

tweeted sick memes

He beat Hillary. That's the reason I became a Trumpleaf.

Nothing makes me happier than liberal tears and Trump has produced more liberal tears than anyone

deported illegals around my area

Replaced obumma

>Nothing makes me happier than liberal tears and Trump has produced more liberal tears than anyone

Bush did the same. I guess you love Bush?

The never-ending liberal butthurt was worth it, even he destroys the world. We proved to the (((left))) that despite their complete control of our media and institutions, humans still have the ability to opposed thier (((lies))). Feels great.

Great so I can't wait for all those (((((((((liberal tears)))))))))) when your boy Trump invades Iran and kills Assad! :DDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Best tweets

You don't love Bush?

>We proved to the (((left))) that despite their complete control of our media and institutions, humans still have the ability to opposed thier (((lies))).
Right, but the paranoid jackasses saying the elites ruled everything and couldn't be opposed were you jackasses, not the left.

So really you just proved yourselves wrong by acting like retards and then assigned your worldview to other people so you could feel better about it.

>We can act like retards and it won't matter
>It turns out to matter
>See, I told you fuckers it would matter and you didn't believe me

Yes I do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4

Pushed through the Dakota Access Pipeline.

I was going to get laid off from my engineering job up here until they announced it was going through, suddenly our clients had a lot more wells they needed drilling.

This is probably the 100th time I've said it, but electing Trump was worth it just for the lols and pissant liberal tears alone.

10/10 would vote Trump again

back to r/resist nigger.
You faggots try so hard to fit in and still stick out like the retards you are.

>Pushed through the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Great all that oil going to other countries aka not the USA!

>back to r/resist nigger.

I was here when Sup Forums was created kid. /r/ptg/ infestation has ruined this board.

DNC wasn't as bad when Bush was in office.

>DNC wasn't as bad when Bush was in office.

You don't know your history kiddo.

>pissant liberal tears alone.

So much liberal tears in 2002 when Bush pushed for Iraq war. I guess it was worth it for right?

>prevented hillary from attacking Assad
>didn't increase nigger migration by 500%
That alone made it worth my vote and ensures another if he runs again. But just as a bonus:
>shitlibs on my faceberg have been having hilarious mental breakdowns regularly
>mfw
>alt-right white nationalist movements started because of his policies
>world leaders are having this undignified shitposter rain on their parades, reminding them they're beneath his level, its all a joke and they're merely pretenders

>seriously implying
a whole host of democrats voted for the war, including hillary

Shitposter in chief We will never have a better prez

Shitty leftist meme are shitty

makes me laugh

>prevented hillary from attacking Assad

?????????????????????????

He's attacked Assad like 5 / 6 times already.

>didn't increase nigger migration by 500%

Lies hb 2's have been increased.

>shitlibs on my faceberg have been having hilarious mental breakdowns regularly

So I guess you loved the freak out by liberals over the Iraq War under Bush?

>alt-right white nationalist movements started because of his policies

alt-kike are kosher civic nationalist

>world leaders are having this undignified shitposter rain on their parades, reminding them they're beneath his level, its all a joke and they're merely pretenders

World laughs at burgers. Everyone hates you and hopes all burgers die.

Conservatives would eat their own shit if it meant that "liberals" would have to smell it. No one, apart from a small subset of white trash that thinks Trump can magically bring back mining jobs still unironically supports him.

>a whole host of democrats voted for the war, including hillary

Democrats aren't leftist.

I'm talking about leftists.

Kept Clinton from being president

he made me write a novel about my life experience as Sup Forums shitposter - and now i have a literary agent. you'll be hearing about me soon next year, nig nogs.

>UN flag

Nice cover leaf.

Investing in communities and workers in the good ol US of A instead of Saudi Aramco!

most entertaining president in history. since politics is nothing more than entertainment / distraction for the masses, he's literally the greatest politician of all time.

Assblasts liberals like you on a daily bais!

BTFO

>Investing in communities and workers in the good ol US of A instead of Saudi Aramco!

You mean the country your butt buddy Trump sucks their dick for and gave them 300 billion in military arms?

Trumpcucks talking about saudi arabia is LOL

his "attacks" were bullshit warning shots he called ahead for and didn't even stop the runway from being used. the kikes want him to glass the place, but Trump would rather leave him alone and say the "warning shot" worked. media can't touch it now. learn to chess faggot.

>hb2's have been increased
is that an obama holdover? probably is. also not the migration I'm talking about. but you probably knew that, you fucking kike.
>white nationalism is run by kikes
lolwut, not talking about Milo-tier.
>world laughs at burgers
good. I laugh at them when suicide bombers blow up concerts because they voted for it. fuck the world.

At the moment a lot of pic related.

Well I was alive and voting since before Bush Sr. so I know my history quite well. I voted for Al Gore, and I don't regret it.

>DNC in 2000 same as DNC in 2016

Nice opinion you got there. Now go fuck yourself with it.

>his "attacks" were bullshit warning shots

2,000 US troops are currently in Syria and he's attacked Assad more than just once.

Stop watching Fox News. We are on the verge of World War III because your orange orangutan turned into a neocon war monger.

We do not support your jewish puppet over Assad.

He is the reason I made a twitter account.

>At the moment a lot of pic related.

Yes all the tears from that Saudi deal :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Cuckservatives will cheer for funding ISIS.

If I remember correctly, there was like a 98% approval rating for invading Iraq after 9/11. Lefties don't really get to avoid blame for the quagmire.

if your candidate won instead we'd have conquered assad for the kikes. he's stalling, and you're well aware. he's had every reason and more than enough time to strike.

>Satanic Talmudist Bankster Pedo Cult
Reminder, there is only one enemy and we need to unite against them

It's not his job to make my life better.

haha this is actually good. Must not have been from /leftypol/, I'm guessing.

>there was like a 98% approval rating for invading Iraq after 9/11.

Tha's bullshit. You are confusing Afghanistan with Iraq. Iraq war wasn't pushed till 2002.

Local home depot parking lot used to be full of beaners in the morning

Now they are fucking gone!

Its amazing hes truly put the fear in those ugly brown sacks of shit

Every day on the NBC local news theres some ugly anchor baby crying because her parents got or are getting deported

Its so great

>he's stalling,

>he's doing all this neocon shit
>NO NO NNONONO IT'S 343947394873 D CHESS

>dead sandnigger
>liberal tears
>more oil for western civilisation
What's not to like?

I got a 20% pay raise since my company can't hire cheap imported H1B workers.

>he had to do jew stuff during the campaign
>that magically means he's not stalling when he's clearly stalling
you dense motherfucker. assad is still around. if trump lost he wouldn't be. this was the better option. END OF RINE.

The saudi deal was going to go through regardless of who was the president, haven't you been paying attention for the last 16 years?
Trump is pretty much doing his best which is more than I can say for a lot of your past presidents.

His travel ban has been implemented. Every single immigrant he blocked raises my wage a penny and lowers inflation a tiny bit.

He pushed the very limits of how extreme shabbos goy you can possibly be. I now sometimes laugh at burgers because of that, and therefore my overall mood improved a bit.

>he had to do jew stuff during the campaign

Yes he did all that jew stuff but he'll gas the kikes and start a race war any second now!!!!!!!

He'll start with his kids first!

>Democrats aren't leftist.
hahahahahahahahaha

>anarcho commies
>part of Sup Forums
oh i am laffin

He's created lots of leftist butthurt, which is my primary form of sustenance.

>The saudi deal was going to go through regardless of who was the president,

BUTTTTTT TRUMP WAS DIFFERENT HE WAS GONNA REVEAL SAUDI INVOLMENT IN 9/11 HE'S SO FUCKING BASED CAUSE HE'S NOT LIKE EVERY OTHER REPUBLICAN RIGHT HE'LL GAS THE KIKES AND START A RACE WAR ANY SECOND NOW!

>Trump does nothing compared to Obama
>It's all Trump's fault and we're on the brink of WW3

Do you wake up every day with the goal of being a retarded faggot, or does it come naturally?

He's actually at least started to address the illegals problem, although much more needs to be done.

He's infuriated you Leftist morons, which delights me.

When did he do this? I should go out get a new job since I'll be able to negotiate a higher salary now.

never said he was starting a racewar. he's the base of our politicians in the future. trump wasn't filled with white guilt, that means he won't bend to "muh diversity". his policies are better for whites, so he's the white mans option for now.

your defeatist attitude is shameful, and you have no alternatives. you're probably not even white.

No other Republican would have treated beaners like the subhuman garbage they are

I don't want to gas anyone in particular, also use your inside voice user, Hillary was more of a war monger than Trump will ever be.

Why do you keep bringing up 9/11? Are you a truther?

>his policies are better for whites,

Yes all those jew wars are great for whites. Go over to the middle east and cause more refugees to Europe!!!!!!

Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs

Watching your nation implode in on itself.

>Why do you keep bringing up 9/11?

Trump said he would reveal if elected who was "really" behind 9/11. He lied. You retards got conned.

His travel ban crashed and burned. Twice. Fuck you talkin about

he's pumping the brakes on your war with assad, unlike hilldawg would have. but you're hoping I forgot about what we *just* talked about?

I was only 19 at the time, but i was one of maybe 100 americans who knew:
Iraq was not behind 9/11
Iraq didn't have END
Iraq war would last years
It would lead to more wars.

99% of the anti-war crowd are just "anti-war" but I was against this specific war for non-peacenik reasons.

Still can't believe how gullible/stupid the average burger is

>he's pumping the brakes on your war with assad,

I didn't think there was retards this stupid on Sup Forums but I manged to find one! Pumping the brakes? He accused Assad of potentially using more gas attacks last week. He was revealed for attacking assad even though US intelligence said they had no proof assad gassed anyone.

he makes me laugh, and at this point after following politics for 20 years, that's enough to get my vote in 2020

Well we already know who was really behind 9/11 don't we? Mossad and the CIA. I don't need Trump to tell me that but the fact that he hints that he knows we were lied to helps. He's not stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

you do realize the money comes back to the US companies and that's what is important in this situation, right?

>to the US companies

Yes all those companies that don't pay taxes and don't give us any of that said money.

His ban on federal hiring for a few months cleaned out the massive number of affirmative action hires on the backlog.

He banned anime.

Bush was (((their))) guy, so the DNC didnt bitch and moan as much because the big picture stuff was still going (((their))) way

About a week after Trump took office I noticed something startling. Virtually all of the Mexican day laborers building up houses in my sub division disappeared and where replaced with white people. Also the petty theft and shitty parking skills where also gone. Instead of "hey esse" it's now "hello sir".

>Bush was (((their))) guy,

and trump isn't?

>accused
>potentially
and we went into iraq with less proof than that, but were sparing assad for more? I think you know exactly what I'm getting at.

Oh, you felt for "illusion of choice" meme...

i've heard he was/is friends with lucky larry.

>but were sparing assad for more?

There reason we haven't is because it would lead to full blown war with Russia you dumb faggot. There are RUSSIAN PLANES in Syria in government controlled areas. Saddam didn't have protection from Moscow. Assad does. That's why there hasn't been full blown regime change, YET! Notice how I say yet because this is a work in project. This is Vietnam, build up US troops in Syria and carve it up.

>entire kike media against him
>celebs literally going insane over his existence
>(((antifa))) rioting in cities over him
>all globalist leaders talk shit about him every day
post your nose and timestamp, I'm through with your shit schlomo.

About as much as Obama.

>More than a few Mexican families, including my ex girlfriend's family and my ex girlfriend, have mysteriously disappeared.

>The people who actively put an effort in to make my life harder all got really sad, then really mad, now they're just being pathetic

We can do into nuclear war and it will have been worth.

>46 posters
>half from OP shill
sage

Gorsuch

Bush was fucking hilarious.

This. He is not an average politician. Got to love his bantz and shit posting.

got over 4000 pedos arrested so far, congress starts later this year