>tfw leader of the free world

Step aside americans. Adults are talking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GUgWcDR3BNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin is probably laughing like this right now

youtube.com/watch?v=GUgWcDR3BNo

Free world?

If by free you mean some kind of sodomitic freemasonry freedom theb yeah, but youre gonna have to include mr.kosher towhead Trump in there too mr baguette

leaders of the cuck world

Macron is Merkel's dog.

Because the "free world" has failed. The "free world" has flooded our countries with parasitic invaders from hostile, foreign cultures that would happily see us all dead or enslaved to their barbaric religion. We need authoritarianism. We need fascism.

Sure we'll step aside. From NATO and we'll take our military with us. We'll save a huge sum of money. Have fun.

They have a solid 1/3rd of the US population and 1/10th of its military and diplomatic might

This is pathetic as much as I'd like a new leader of "teh free werld" noone here holds any real power over world affairs. Macron's a puppet of Merkel's, Merkel's the leader of a failing Reich and Trudeau is a spineless leader caving to internal communists.

>free

Even better: do the same with the UN and watch the Peacekeepers get their shit pushed in by muzzies.

Burger's don't know how to save money on military forces. Your only defense capability is money which you endlessly pour into propaganda campaigns hailing "Muh' Troops"
and endless drones

>Step aside americans. Jews are conspiring

>Justin Trudeau
>Adult
lol, he is a manchild retard that was elected by dude weed millennials and middle aged whores. He has achieved worst PM in history status and has/will destroy Canada by the end of his term in 2019. He will meet with other mps at parliament and ask if they want a selfie, he should really just off himself.

From a Kraut as well HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I'm so sorry for your loss Mein Freund

>Free

>tfw the most cuckiest countries in the world are considered as the (((free world)))
All that is missing is Sweden.

>Step aside white man. Jews are talking

Oh calm down. You haven't seen bad until he's voluntarily handed over your country to someone else's Autocratic system

"Adults are talking"? Is that what you call a hand job circle now?

>free world

Let me know how that pans out for you.

Stop. They don't even deserve the status of Jew. These guys can't even run their own countries

>free world
not for long, kiddo

lol
thanks, goy

>Free world
>Canada, Germany and France will jail your ass for "hate speech"

delivering the free world into the hands of radical islamists

Why the fuck would you have the PM of fucking Canada on there instead of Shinzo Abe or whoever else might be more relevant?

tfw - Europoors dont spend money on military spending because America does all the world policing

and now America is done being a police and Eurofags have to start defending themselves

LOL

>free t. Ministry of truth

>free world = rapidly hurtling toward third world

wew, guess I don't want to be in the free world anymore

Should read Castro, Hitler 2.0, and a fag

THINGS

The guy has spent billions of dollars on complete bullshit and upd the already ridiculously high yearly immigration intake while looking like a complete retard the the entire world except in the eyes of brain washed liberals that watch our government funded propaganda (cbc). Previous conservative government predicted we would be debt free by 2040, now with this retard we will be 30 billion in debt by 2050. He has done irreversible damage to Canada and will continue doing so until 2019, and if he doesnt win in 2019 Canada will be gone soon.

>free world
>illegal to criticize Islam

Enjoy your impending extinction.

ahahahaha sure fags, a frog, a fag and an old dike run the world with their tiny army and almost nonexistent economy

In the next war, The US will not be on their side. Yeah, it's starting to look that way

Yes! Whole world should rally with Merkel against gay marriage!

God, the cringe liberals are back again.
Oh boy.

These memes are terrible, seriously why can't you meme?

Liberals are like a 35 year old women, who dresses and acts like a 20 year old, to hide the fact that she is aging and that no one wants her.

Why do people call Trudeau a fag? He has a beautiful wife, 3 children, and is pm of the greatest country in the world. What do you have? Look at yourself b4 you judge others.

No thanks. I am grand in my far-right neonazi alt right dictatorship europoor shithole in communist europe.

Umm sweetie, lemme speak to your manager

>leader of a failing Reich
You are misusing that term. She's leader of a foreign-backed junta designed to dismantle the German nation because our last chancellor opposed the globalists' war in Iraq. The only disturbing thing is that Trump keeps playing the role and refuses to fire her.

Is that a dead goat?

Dead goat near refugee camp.

What are the odds?

As these word were spoken
I heard the old man laughing
What good is a used up world
And how could it be worth having?

All this time
The river flowed
Endlessly
To the sea...

>France
>leader in anything

fucking lol

u r irrelevan shithole since 1940s

nigger nation already

I fix, no charge!
Just for you!

>Cucks who will make their countries Muslim
>Leaders of the free world
Top kek

They can have CuckGlobal and all the muslims that will eradicate them over the next 50 years. God speed

>Macron
"Let's keep getting invaded by niggers together!"
>Trudeau
"If you don't snip your son's ball we'll throw you in jail!"
>Merkel
"If you say anityhing about migrants or the government we'll throw you in jail!"

I guess Maccherone wins this time.

If Trudeau, Merkel, and Macron represent the free world, I'd rather live in a dictatorship.

Thats not true, France is doing groundbreaking in being cucked

No, it's just passed out from all the fucking

Merkel put Europe at the mercy of Erdogan and Putin. Fuck that bitch.

LOL. they're leaders of the DEGENERATE world!! all this degeneracy advancing these days...all this sjw bullshit, feminism, transgender, ruining of family units, etc etc.... and yes i'm a woman against feminism

Say something offensive in those countries and you find out exactly how free they are.

>kike puppets
>adults are talking

Oh please faggot.
The three of them couldn't lead a one car funeral.

They represent a matriarchal dictatorship, as Jordan Peterson puts it.
I also find it amusing that no one points out that Trudeau's approval rating is as low as Trump's, but instead paint him as some kind of Canadian Jesus.

You pay now!

>free world

The new USSR is not free

>be parent
>in charge of protecting my children
>literally my most important duty in my life
>allow hundreds of shitskin "refugees" into my house to rape them repeatedly
>jailed for child abuse

>be leader of a country
>in charge of protecting my electorate
>literally my most important duty in my life since being elected
>allow millions of shitskin "refugees" into my country to rape them repeatedly
>so progressive

>implying america has even a single time protected europe from an external threat

hahaaaah... *flips coin and catches it in swinging fist*

about time, canada's been needin to enter center stage for some time now

*kicks jute box and cool song starts playing*

thanks turnip

*double fist bumps france and germany without looking*

>the free world
>where you can be arrested for saying non-threatening words

Didn't Germany just pass another law against free speech?

What does "free world" mean?

The dream team right there, and they all swallow

If being the "leader of the free world" means accepting tons of third world immigrants, then I don't want that title

>Canada
>France
>Germany
>leaders

I doubt Merkel has seen a dick in her life, and Trudeau strikes me as more of a guy who likes a good facial.

When a single tweet gets international coverage for a week you aren't the free leader of the world, you're it's god.

Macaroni, Merkele and Turd-o are leaders only of erect muslim cock. However, this is not surprising. People get the leaders they deserve.

It's Trollhättan in Sweden. What do you expect?

>leaders of the free world
Cringe.

That's still Trump.
Why do you think Macron is inviting him on July 14th?

A faggot, an old muslim loving childless hag, and a jew that got diddled as a kid and married his molester to have a step son older than him. Nice free world you got there.

Attacking Macron on that is ridiculous. Point out his political views.

>leader of the free world
>isn't free

If you can't lead a shitskin crossing your border properly you can't lead the free world either.

The US is the only reason Europe didn't get eaten by the Soviets.

Three queers who will sell out to the Chinese

>free
AHAHAHAHAHA
OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

>women earn 77 cents for every $1 a male earns
>these 3 women still aren't worth 1 Trump

>Step aside americans. Adults are talking
Sure. Don't bitch and moan and beg for help, you're in charge now.
We'll take a break and enjoy ourselves for a bit, then comeback and clean up the mess after you fuck everything up and realize you need the US to lead you.

France willingly chose enslavement and suicide when they elected Macron. I don't even consider that country "France" anymore until something happens.

>live in the free world
>go to jail for criticizing Islam

seems to work out well though

To be leaders of the Free World you have to promote freedom, not jail people for thought crimes.

More like the "free to take" world lmaooooo

Agreed, he is better described as a traitorous globalist cunt.

>America stops defending Europe
>Russia invades and slaughters them all
OK

Step aside lapdog

nigga what free world, more like freemason world

You can't complain, ti's racist.

Free world.

implying it's worse than sucking USA's dick

That's a good one, Muhammed.

So a bunch of dead-eyed, childless, lizard people robots are the leader of the free world because they want to genocide the white race?

Anyone who thinks this is beyond saving. Do not even engage with them. Just make sure you remember who they are; for future reference.

Europe did get eaten by the Soviets, and it's your fault, you utter fucking moron.
You quite literally provided the Soviets with the equipment they needed to survive the siege of Moscow.