MOTHER FUCKING LEAF

I WANT TO FUCKING KILL CANADIANS
foxnews.com/world/2017/07/04/omar-khadr-former-gitmo-prisoner-who-killed-us-solider-to-get-from-canadian-govt.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cRnyju8afM
archive.is/bNuw0
hooktube.com/watch?v=kZiQcC_BQPA
archive.is/ruA5K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=9cRnyju8afM

>US invades
>Child soldier BTFO US soldier.
All's fair in love and war. People have a right to defend themselves especially against illegal wars fought on bullshit premises.

You have to admit US deserves to be punished for Iraq. They fucked everyone for greed.

canadian piece of shit faggot cunts fuck you

Don't worry Canadians will be less than 20% of Canada in under 100 years.

Their demographic changes are occurring faster than even Sweden.

You don't have to kill the Leaf, the Leaf will commit suicide for you.

True cucks.

Hahaha, I love stories like this.
>kill US soldier
>get $8 million
It's like the gift that keeps on giving. War criminals in the US need to pay.

This is a common thing in Canukistan. We even let ISIS soldiers seek refugee in Canada. Our government gladly gives away money to criminals and terroists but won't even spare a penny for white canadians.

archive.is/bNuw0

archive your links

Good. Fuck America.

No

This

C'MON NOW SKEETER HE AIN'T HURTIN NOBODY.

>us-solider

If this isn't a political slap to the face from our fucking hat I don't know what is.

>be born in Canada
>get brainwashed in mosque
>travel to ancestral lands for training
>become war machine
>kill in the name of your God
>hate western civilization, including your country of birth
>get caught
>be punished
>Obongo promises to close GITMO for 8 years
>never delivers
>Canadian PM petitions to have you freed despite being a clear and present danger to your home country
>get hugs n' kisses from PM
>free gibs when you get home
>fortune to live off of despite being unworthy
>paraded around as hero despite being murderer

Turncoats deserve the rope. Nothing less.

Canadians are worse than jews when it comes to money, and behave like niggers in public. Its a third world country hiding behind their european heritage so it seems like a respectable country. The truth is the white europeans that once lived here fled the country ever since our communist government flushed it down the toilet from the 60's to the present. Whats left are the mixed mongrels and never ending supply of third world immigrants. There can't be a faker non-country than Canada.

> Murdering Chrstopher Speer was the best moment in my life.

Omar Kahdr was not a child by U.N. definition. He was not a soldier. He is Canada's first terrorist lottery winner.

hooktube.com/watch?v=kZiQcC_BQPA

This is all bullshit. The UN defines a child as a person under 18. He was 15, hence a child wtf are you talking about.
Also, if soldiers started killing everything around you and you didn't attempt to defend yourself, you are a faggot. Plain and simple.
He is a shitskin but that is all he is guilty of.
US military is an Israeli lap dog that gets a free pass on warcrimes so no one really gives a fuck. TBQH.

Why was he there in the first place when he was a citizen of your country? Don't make excuses for spergs who travelled across the planet to kill people and hoped to die so they couls finally get laid. Dem 72 virgins amirite.

:^)

>for greed

if only it was for greed, oy vey!

About fucking time though, eh. Maybe there really is justice after all.

Sorry Achmed, read the fine print.

>In 1989, the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Article 38, proclaimed: "State parties shall take all feasible measures to ensure that persons who have not attained the age of 15 years do not take a direct part in hostilities." However, children who are over the age of 15 but under the age of 18 are still voluntarily able to take part in combat as soldiers.

>US Soldiers invaded Canada

Oh wait, he travelled across the planet to play warrior in caves with other smelly men wearing dresses. I wonder if he got passed around as a Bacha-Bazi boipucci cumhole.

Pic related. Him and Uncle Samir al Badtuchi.

He went with his father who thankfully was killed or we'd by paying him too. When Omar was in Gitmo, the CBC interviewed his Mom at their welfare apartment. She said "we are an Al Qaeda family" which was broadcast on air.

I woke up to this shit. My fucking blood is boiling.

Maybe now he can make a payment on the $134 million lawsuit he lost to the American soldier's family. Or at least cover the lawyers' cut, would be a shame if the lawyers didn't get their money.

Sourced that for ya. Holy fuck this is bonkers.
archive.is/ruA5K

This is a whole other level of insanity that we have entered into. Rewarding radical Islamic terrorists with millions of taxpayer dollars. How many Canadians entire lifetime of paying taxes will it take to pay this mudshit who would have them dead?

All sand niggers should die. They includes Canadian ones such as yourself.

Swear to fucking god,Canacuck, we're going to annex your country after we're done ass raping North Korea.

Invade us now while it's still summer and there are lots of flowers that we can lay at your feet,

if someone starts fighting, Many people will start fighting. Someone light the fucking spark, i don't have the expertise, the equipment or the manpower to do it. SO many Canadians are waiting to jump into action, but too scared to be the first to do it.

You mad, fattie?

Lmao!!

You pay terrorists and your prime minister openly promotes degeneracy.

Canada needs to be cleansed.

This.

CANADA YES

Meh. US is guilty of killing more innocent civilians than every terrorist organization in history. Your good guy/bad guy narrative is just blind bias and based mostly on propaganda. He was a child, he killed an invader. That's just war and it was entirely legal.

Holy shit I am so fucking pissed off.
20 million fucking taxpayers dollars to this literal fucking terrorist, this literal FUCKING MURDERER, and yet liberals defend it because he was "treated badly" during interrogation.
Government needs to be fucking purged for this, why the actual fuck should taxpayers have to pay for this fucking bullshit? I'm seething from my fucking eyeballs i shit you not.
Go fuck yourself, people like you are why Canada died in 1965. Bunch of fucking pussies and cuckolds.

I personally know guys whose grandfathers lied about their age to enlist in the Second World War.

Fuck off. He probably had a beard started.

You can leave any time. Don't let the door hit you.

Not when every other country is beginning to shut the door I can't. I'm literally stuck here in this multiculti shithole in Toronto.
Regardless why defend giving this shithead terrorist who basically gave up his citizenship by going to fight for terrorists 20 million dollars? Honestly please defend this.

You are the only one disputing his age. He was 15 pic taken just prior.

I didn't mean to say he lied about his age.
What I meant to say is that 15 isn't a child.
15 is perfect size for a Lancaster bomber.

Convenient censor for Alberta, most based of the cucklands.

He is a Canadian citizen who went to a foreign country to fight against a Canadian ally. He also was an adult by U.N. definition. He is a traitor to Canada and should be dead by now.

Canadian extreamism should not be tolerated.
They are the North Korea of globalism, look at the absolute state of leafposters here, North Korean levels of brainwashing are going on in that country and its obvious.

millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions

not to you

but to a terrorist

He did absolutely nothing illegal. You have a right to defend yourself according to the rules of engagement. So either he was a combatant and did nothing wrong or he was a civilian criminal who was entitled to juris prudence. The US skirted international law and Geneva conventions by imprisoning him without proper trial and with total disregard for his human rights and he deserved to be compensated.
It's just the facts. Almost everything Bush did broke international law.

Canadian genocide when?

Terrorists deserve to be militia millionaires.
Let's take money away from white leafs and give millions of dollars to a murderer.
What The Utter Fuck?

>militia?
Multi

>Killed US Soldier

BASED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

get prepared before its too late

do not start stocking food and supplies at your house because when a real happening happens your government will just confiscate it all.

underground stashes are best. Do not tell anyone, be well armed.

>archive.is/bNuw0
Thank you for your kind service norbot

>He did absolutely nothing illegal
Runs away from Canada to Middle East to grenade attack U.S. soldiers in the name of Al Qaeda. He was a Canadian citizen and fled to kill someone so in our lawbooks that is fucking illegal.
The question isn't about how the U.S. treated him its about why we have to fucking pay for some stupid fuck who basically burned his citizenship and his right to be Canadian to go be a durka durka aloha snackbar in Afghanistan. If someone wants to have the US be brought up on human rights violations they can go right ahead, hell go do it to Iran to for murdering and torturing a Canadian journalist for doing nothing but reporting, she didn't even kill anyone nor harm anyone but Iran raped and killed her and no compensation was ever awarded. Why the fuck should Canada in that sense reward a murderer who did kill someone who had nothing to do with the country and went their on his own accord?
So no we shouldn't pay a fucking cent, if you want to compensate him use your own money and the money of all those other liberal cuckolds.

All I have is 2 axes, a hatchet, a baseball bat and 6 cans of wasp spray but I'm so pissed I'm ready to go. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Protest.
Take rope and go straight for trueadeauea
He is a Sick faggot who needs to be punished for his crimes against Canadians

Ayy lmao nothing surprises me anymore.

Me on the left

>all those AR-15s

Hello fellow right leaning firearm owners. I assume you have the proper licensing and that picture was taken at a CFO approved range.