Turkey 2023

is turkey the next superpower?

only if the american domination falls

Cockroach FTR 1.3 - Kurdish FTR 3.6 - BTFO

You're next on the middle eastern globalist agenda.

take a minute and think of the imense inferiority complex this individual subhuman roach has to actually take the time and create a shitty image like this

pathetic and sad

nah biji Kurdistan :DDDDD

Only if cochroaches rule world

Let's be real. Turkey is about to be balkanized by way of Kurdistan America needs to weaken Syria more than it needs its NATO ally.
Turkey will never be powerful again. Even what power you have now comes from the EU and US cucking for you and giving you refugee money, an unfair advantage in the agriculture sector etc.

No

Fuck off faggot. You people were the first to counter signal the Iraq war, but now are suddenlu in favor of another (((regime change))).
America needs to stop playing world police and focus on rebuilding and improving itself. Similar meme your last girlfriend said when she broke up with you I'm sure

Try again goy

No. Just no.

>I won't walk through a Turkish neighborhood at night
Pathetic

Greece has a better chance of being the next super power

HAHAHAHAHAHhahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>breathes
AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, sweet jesus h Christ.....No.

Well they are everywhere so there's that

Maybe if you live in germany but here there arent many
Also kys op no one cares about Turkey

Shit is everywhere too, that don't mean it rules the world.

If Turky invaded and ruled Africa, the IQ of the Turkish Empire would rise dramatically.

turkey can't even violate greece territorial sea without getting btfo

Tell that to India, paco

only if I get a big mammaries hebrew wife and as much as white loli slaves I want

>Balkanization
>NATO
>???
>agriculture sector
Great arguement, I bet your friends call you Einstein.

According to George Friedman, yes.

nope

So no.

Yes based erdogan

every day you make this thread
whats the point?
you cant even control your own territory how do you think youll conquer that much land?

no

AHAHAHAHAHA nice try kebab

HHAHAHAHAH. Its more likely that a bedbug infestation of that scale happens than a Turkic empire that conquers Russia, India and Europe forms.