m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFgsqiw2s8
duckduckgo.com/?q=saagwala&t=canonical&ia=recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a good spanking

she has a vagina tho....

>malcolm x school

kek

That's a cute trap.

More evidence that the white race is the most degenerate race on the planet.

dam nice. got more of it? better quality?

That poor father. Every pic he looks like he wants to reintroduce himself to the void as soon as possible.

I want an Indian wife to cook saagwala for me...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

MANDATORY CHRISTIANITY

MENTAL ASYLUMS

WAR

ban anime and weeb shit.

also poo in loo.

Love this man's faces.

This is so fucking sad if real. Goddamn

I love traps...but man I would feel like that father if my son would be one :( am I hypocrite?

Well a lot of men are hypocrites by the same token because they'd all fuck some slut up the ass and cum down her throat but they wouldn't want to be her father

are there any * extra lewd * kayla pictures out there?

asking for a friend.

Fuck them

So they had two boys and both became traps.
I think the dad needs to stop diddling his children.

make us faggot

>crying because of blood work
what a pussy

>what a pussy

A classic riddle "what can a man be yet never possess"

Oh God, to be that poor father.
Is it his fault or are some people naturally faggots?

It's hard to say.
It's likely a combination of nature and nurture.
Gender dysphoria through human experimentation is proven to exist.
But how that applies to traps and most modern trannies, I don't even fuck know. Probably doing it because it's a trend.

he probably didn't indoctrinate his kids, most likely the mom and the (((media))) did

youtube.com/watch?v=r6AQ_85U7Q0
dads did nothing wrong

This is really sad. Tumblr won.

theres nothing to fix

That mom looks pretty kikey

>How do we fix white Western boys?
Pence them, of course.

Wheres the older sibling? Ive yet to see a picture of it.

I'm scared shitless to have kids.
What if your daughter becomes a whore like the ones I used to bang when I was younger?
And what if you have a boy and it turns to be a faggot or even worse a tranny?

I would kill myself Sup Forums, I really would.

The jews fucked us up pretty bad pajeet. Do not forget our mistakes.

post more Kayla

>4gotpic

I wanna castrate a qt trap and then sell his balls

The chance these days of any number of bad scenarios is close to 1/2. However, if you have a lot of children, you can thankfully know that at least one of them will probably turn out alright.

nasty desu

Its this little faggot

>America
That's what happens when your nation is Jew-controlled and they get to mold and push this however they want to.

Literally this.
/thread

i see nothing wrong

tbqh the merchants only poked until what was already there came to the surface. Degenerate behaviour was quite common even during the Roman era which btw was one of the pinnacles of white civilization(Just today I read articles about Roman concrete and how it strengthens with sea water and how no one knows hot its made). The dark ages were actually a time when your Church put a lid on everything because they knew all too well the consequences of opening the Pandoras box. You lot simply don't know where to stop

>saagwala
wtf is that. Sounds disgusting but lay it on me.

stop drinking in a plastic bottle, that would be a good start point

If my son starts this shit, I would beat him senseless and his mother too if she encourages the behavior.

>Looks at the bottle on my desk I use for water
>It's plastic

Oh god
Am I fucked French user?

Yeah but that's why he is doing that.

really dont know why you faggots get so triggered by trans people. less competition for you, right? if you could fuck off and just live and let live everything would be fine but you insecure losers insist on forcing you opinions on everyone else autistic much?

They were born that way.

Just getting a lot of attention. Especially on this site. This site is pretty bad.

I don't know if this is real (at least one said it is). How is this not child abuse? It may or may not be as straight forward as "I had a boy as a child and want a girl so have this hormone therapy for mommy, faggot." If it's not forced upon by the parents, the parents are going to listen to the word of their adolescent and start this irreversible bullshit? Kids feel/think a lot of weird shit, he's more than likely just queer. BAKA

I just want to make sure that this being properly documented so when people start getting thrown in ovens there is no "they did it because hatred only, these people did nothing wrong".

Look at the mother.

>Juden

this is not a trap your spergs

The second post I replied to and the image in the first post I replied to imply that the older sibling is also a trap

someone call an exorcist

not gay but would let him/she/it suck my dick

We're going to take your estrogen away and there's nothing you can do about it

Implyin white people dont do it to themselves.
They went the same route as the romans did. Too much hedonism

>You lot simply don't know where to stop
Generally, we stop at the Khyber Pass since the Afghans are tougher than the generally submissive peoples of the subcontinent.

That facial shape looks 100% Slav. Probably some unfortunate burger mongrel

>make boyscouts part of education
>remove gendercrap from education
>russian style anti propaganda law
>do something against xenoestrogenes in the enviroment

legit creepy

its just a horrible horrible mental illness

Afghans are not tough. The historical problem always has been the rugged mountainous terrain and the lack of any natural resources of value until recently so no one thought it fit to bother with these savages. Catch a bunch of afghans on plain terrain and they will melt like cheese.

In general peoples that run to the hills and live around them are a bunch of pussies

There are endocrine disruptors in plastic packaging. You should never eat or drink from something in plastic, especially if it's hot (it leeches faster into the food).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2702426/

I think all of the issues we have with the left today could have been prevented with spankings.

i.ytimg.com/vi/raCmQBp6Cnk/mqdefault.jpg

please putin cleanse us in nuclear fire

>Implyin white people dont do it to themselves
>muh white people
Actually Iran and the Phillipines are leading in sex-change operations. India is also starting to catch up.
Fuck off you fucking retarded obese burger and don't post ever again.

All i feel is rage and sorrow for this PoS's father...

Most non-Jewish psychologists agree it is attention seeking behavior by both the child and parent, usually the mother.
In places like San Francisco it is trendy to fuck up your kids.

There was endocrine disruptors into ticket machine's ink.
They fixed it in France.
If the ink came into contact with your skin you'd be screwd.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26771904

the horror...
contrast the belt flailing that would've happened only 30 years ago to the shitshow stemming from state ownership of one's children today

>DELETSTROGEN

even your medicine is telling you to delet yourself

its because everyone wants to play life on easy mode

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

exactly

Stop eating unfermented soy

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFgsqiw2s8

reminds me of this guy

>ancap is a fag
Of course. Total lack of surprise there.

kek
I find it alarming how use of testosterone and its analogues remains illegal while this kind of shit gets haded out like candy

for example: a cancer patient (male) recovery post-chemo and radiotherapies would be accelerated a bunch if only they were prescribed test in controlled quantities

Reminds me of Daniel tosh

Fuck. Is it just cola style bottles, or are proper drink bottles fucked as well?
Guess I gotta go find a metal one, fukin kikes n shiet.

god damnit I forgot the image

Would fuck boipussy, that's one qt.3.14 trap

Just glass you fucking idiot.

First be a man yourself, and give him a big old slap across the face when he does something you don't want him to do.

that scolding look

go shit some more bloody curry out your ass and into your drinking water faggot

no...just no, that poor father

I don't know anything about Indian cuisine, but it seems like saagwala is an actual Indian-invented meal in some Indian regions:
duckduckgo.com/?q=saagwala&t=canonical&ia=recipes

All of this exists because life for us has become too easy. 150 years ago none of this existed because life was much harder, and it took a lot more effort simply to exist. Everyone knew what their roles were and what had to be done to not starve, freeze to death, or wind up scalped on the prairie.

Now there are no roles for anything, everything can be had with a few mouse clicks and even the fucking homeless bums have smart phones.

So why not become a nonbinary genderqueer Asiatic unicorn centaur if you want to? Nothing bad is going to happen if you do. There's even a support structure to help you achieve it.