How do you really feel about Trannies user?

It's only natural right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2AGrXG-AsA
youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
youtu.be/AvLtGmv5WRc
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=0x4QnQbGdfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAS

seriously? what kind of retarded question is that? we want all trannies gassed.

>natural

Even if you're pro-tranny you can't be serious about that.

this

Love them

huehuehue +1

fpbp

mental illness is natural, doesn't mean we should encourage it

ok sorry I can't do a proper psyop anymore. It's Independence Day. OP is a liar, that's a bonafide American female.

if it doesn't have a whites-only drinking fountain, it isn't female.

Is it wrong that I find some trannies attractive?

Yes.

Damn those Jewish mind tricks

Fpbp.

The ones that are good larpers make my dick hard, and the thought of men becoming women causes some kind of autism explosion in my brain keeping my dick hard. I am however turned off by the benis, so i prefer if they keep their cloths on

Then i realize they are literally extremely gay mentally ill men who have attention issues and know to avoid these individuals in real life (i have rarely seen them).

This website fetishizes them too much, and looks over the fact that its gay as fuck to want to hook up with these abominations

kek happy independence day

So is the person in OPs pic a tranny? I'd probably get some head from it and not feel too gay

Degenerates

No it's unnatural. But that doesn't make it bad.

It's only bad when the person starts saying shit like
>I'm x but I was supposed to be y

No. You're a fetishist. And that's fine whatever. Doesn't effect me. But you don't get special treatment or rights. And I'm going to look at you like you're a weirdo because well, you are a weirdo.

Don't care. They make the straight market a buyers market.

On Sup Forums i act like I want them all to be gassed, but in reality I dont care what people do with their bodies as long as they dont bother others.

Right user, it's only natural to hate them.

Feel free.

This, trannies are communists.

true

Big Lenny? Tranny snatched your wallet again?

If you only see boobs and no dick that is kind of normal since your sexdrive doesn´t know it is a guy.

I know of one that I like irl, we're dating. Doesn't feel gay, and they're the only one I'd ever accept. Penis has been cut off btw

Oh so they just have a mutilated hole to piss out of? NICE!

What does fucking her wound feel like?

Is it scabby on the inside?

Do it let you fuck bareback?

>hey doc
>you know how I have this dick?
>can you slice it off?

Then later
>hey doc
>remember when I had you cut off my dick?
>no the vagina has been cool but
>do you still have my dick?
Doc: DO I???

guess we'll never know

youtu.be/Z2AGrXG-AsA

WARRIOR PRIESTS ARE NEEDED

NEW INQUISITION NOW

GET RID OF THE TRANNIES

GET RID OF THE REPROBATES

NO SODOMITES

NO RAGHEADS

NO ATHEISTS

NO DEVIL WORSHIPERS

BANG
BANG
BANG

>her
Gtfo you degenerate nigger.

this

It's not scabby, it's tight, doesn't quite feel right, and it's less moist than a real vagina. Yeah she lets me do bareback all the time.

They're fools and/or liars. They believe in gender stereotypes. They self-hate to such a degree that they think getting mutilation done will help them love themselves.

It makes me sad to think about because they're all victims, really.

if trannies were like in animes where they are essentially women with a penis/traps then i might accept it as a part of life but what's their purpose? can't have kids
instead they are 6'5 bulky, hairy deep-voiced shoggoths with green hair obsessing over dicks or lanklets with insanity in their eyes shoving their degeneracy in front of children

if they all died I would feel better.

I don't like disgusting people.

around blacks never relax

Kill them all or let them self-deport to thailand.

I went out for coffee with a transwoman once.
[[[She]]] was actually pretty redpilled. Didn't believe anyone was obligated to call [[[her]]] a woman, but definitely presented herself as such. There was no question about that. Like some friends I have, [[[she]]] couldn't really be told apart from anyone else, and was reasonable. A few interesting things [[[she]]] disliked about the community:
>thought too many transwomen made it about sex too much
>didn't think it was necessary to force people to call trans people by their preferred pronouns
>REFUSED to use xe, xir, xey, etc. Thought it was a load of bullshit
>she watched Jordan Peterson lecutes

Pretty based familia. But, not all I've met are like that. Some are those botched, weird anomalies of what once was a human, I'm sure.
I always thought Sup Forums was being retarded [and it still is] about some things, but Sup Forums sure was right about how far some people have taken the whole trans thing.
This shemale was fucking hot, and I won't lie, I'd stick it in [[[her]]], but even [[[she]]] had limits for this bullshit 700+ gender thing.

this makes me so confused
I need more

Got any pics? How old is (she) and how old was (she) when (she) first started taking HRT/cut off (her) dick.

>she

>(she)

That's a grill you faggot.

i kinda wanna see more trannies getting curbstomped

this sure does look like a bulge

just get a manly girl like me guys.

she has a deep voice. she is kinda ugly. she has nice tits a nice wet pussy

she likes to dominate me, and i like to dominate her.

and she loves to suck my cock .

sometimes im the little spoon sometimes she is the little spoon

life is great :3

>only days after gay marriage was legalised
>germanistan can´t see the difference between girls and boys anymore

>obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

Not all of them.

>not available in your country
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
youtu.be/AvLtGmv5WRc

T-that's not a boy (male) right?

>tranny pandering to cuck audience

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

The Idea of a chick with a dick is appealing!
My guess is that it stirs some evolutionary ideal of a species with both male and female genitals/reproductive organs.

Unfortunately this means that trannies, while they may be appealing on the surface, become less and less appealing the closer you look - as it becomes more apparent that they are actually just men who have altered their bodies through hormones and surgery to look like women and have no added reproductive functions.

Trans are beauties I adore them with love

>The Idea of a chick with a dick is appealing!
Ikr!

I've had sex with three of them so far. It's really, really fun and feels really raunchy and hot. I love frotting with them and sucking them off too.

But here's the thing you have to remember: They aren't chicks!
They're not some higher evolutionary hermaphrodite creature, it's just some weirdo pervert with no respect for his body. A young kid who never had a good male role model, who never learned to be a man. An ignorant fool who bought into the lie that he could simply become a woman and everything would be better.

Abominations who are all mentally ill

Sarina is gross, even for a shemale.

If they're so submissive that they get tits and take hormones and wear lots of make-up to be appealing, are they really men? I say no.

Touching their dick is haram though.

more like Trannies know where to pledge their allegiance to if they don't want hordes of gay hating mudslimes occupying their safe spaces

Men have penises and testicles and women have vaginas and wombs. Anything else is a sterile mutation and will cease to exist because it cant reproduce.

Living the dream, user.

That makes you gay, just so you know.

This. I accept that the prevalence of traps is terrible for Western civilisation and pushed on some level by (((them))), but in the modern sexual market, they are a great outlet for attractive but not chad-tier men who don't want to jump through the hoops that women put up

If someone knowingly and in sound mind decides they'd rather live life as the opposite gender and goes through the treatments, I don't see how this person is infringing on anyone else's freedoms. I'm fine with it. But modern progressives push it on their kids, which I just can't abide.

>2 years ago
You can't just assume the baby's gender!

>now
Parents chose to ungender their kid?: Powerful.

>How do you really feel about Trannies
Automatic is convenient for a daily driver but manual is more fun.

did someone say trannies ?

That is a SLUSHBOX, not a tranny...

a trannie is a trannie

>posts worst slushbox

kill this with fire. CVT's are a menace to society. exclusively used by Datsun drivers and middle aged women in their stupid fucking honda crv's

My Maxima CVT is comfy as fuck senpai

>I know it's wrong so that makes it okay when I do it
end yourself pls

But it is inefficient and wears out pretty fast.
Also CVT is no fun and needs more fuel.

wtf i respect niggers now

300hp and almost 30mpg on the highway. It could be worse.

>30mpg
I get 60+

I doubt you've ever meet one of these mental regards in person or you would change your tune

take your pick from the pile, they all do the same thing.

>ITT: Things we like that disagree with our political opinions

Traps > Trannies

Tranny technology is really coming along. Looking forward to being an old man sucking on feminine penis and fucking boipussi.

>Nissan Maxima CVT
>Good

Pick one

they have no idea why they think, feel, act the way they do. feel sorry for them.

what is the difference senpai

both terms barely mean shit anymore, nobody uses trap correctly or tranny

do I want to be in that little circle?

>lol @ legs going limp after getting stomped what happened did she attack him?

>they have no idea why they think, feel, act the way they do. feel sorry for them.
while reading this i heard
youtube.com/watch?v=0x4QnQbGdfU

in my head