Christianity vs paganism

Christianity vs paganism

What will be better for whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
express.co.uk/news/world/615984/refugee-crisis-Syria-Oberhausen-Germany-Protestant-church
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Under paganism whites were no better than sandniggers and all.
Under Christianity, they created Western civilisation.

>Under paganism whites were no better than sandniggers and all

What is rome

>What will be better for whites?
Stoping infighting?

There were a white civilizations before Christianity Romans greeks both are pagans

PAGAN HELMET

>Whites need jewish philosophy to create civilization

Great advice from a great man

Christcuck helmet

Islam

Which adopted Christianity and was later destroyed by Pagans.

Ásatrú only attracts weirdos and losers. It's basically reddit tier atheists larping.

>Jesus promised to get rid of all the wicked people

sauce

>Jesus promised to get rid of all wicked people
No He didn't.

>What will be better for whites
An alliance against the jews and muslims

He promised they will all die. And we all do

>Comparing a custom-made contemporary to an excavated one.

Great job sven

so sad because white niggers cannot stop killing each other without christianity

Most greeks and romans would worship one god they favored, the one that spoke to them. They didn't really give a fuck about the others except the one they worshiped. It was basically monotheism dude.

>implying jews came before christians
>implying you know what Yahwehism is and thinking it is judaism

Christianity got rid of the Muslims from Europe the first time they tried to invade. Now we got no vocal Christians in power in Europe except for the eastern euro-slav countries who have the least immigrant problems, and the west is getting jelly.
Deus Vult!

That's not true at all. The barbarians who sacked Rome were Christian and Rome reached its golden age when Christianity was nothing g but a fringe religion, with the adherents being fed to lions.

To be fair the barbarians were less degenerate than the romans by that time.

FPBP

Christianity. The fertility rates among Christian sects like Mennonites and Amish are on par with sub saharan Africa. They are the future of Christianity and the white world.

>The fertility rates among Christian sects like Mennonites and Amish are on par with sub saharan Africa.
God bless them. Too bad we don't have fundamentalist sects in Europe.

>Yahwehism
I can say that Yahweh is J E W I S H god of war.
> In the oldest biblical literature he is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior" who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies

paganism.

Eh. Most of the stuff we associate with the Romans such as pedestry were exclusive to nobles like Nero. Common people in the city or out in the countryside would probably have been living normally, by ends meet.

>Got rid of cold giants
>We still have winter
>Yeah no.

Also, they never promised that.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

Jewish refers to a tribe of people, not a race.
Early leaders of this tribe are described of being red headed and pale skinned.

Be the change you want to see in the world. Jakob Ammann wasn't anything special when he started out and look at he managed to accomplish.

>Cowardly men hope to avoid death, if strife he avoids, but old age will give him no peace even if he has spared his spear.

I'll let you decide.

>if you have green eyes you're not white
t. Varg

and this stops infighting among europeans exactly how?

No, one of the reasons rome fell is because people stopped giving a fuck about Rome, women entered politics and usury forcing the country on a journey to conquer more and more land for gold that couldn't keep up with the demand of new citizens entering the empire(from the lands they were conquering) thus forcing a switch to a weaker coin and eventually causing a collapse as people fucked off into hedonism because there wasn't even a point anymore.

The christian barbarians then picked up the pieces, started a Renaissance and have been holding civilization up ever since.

>wahhh I'm so upset that I'm not as white as I think I am even though varg still says you're european and you should just try to find a blue eyes blonde woman
i hate the faggots like you that got butthurt from that video. I have brown-blonde hair and green eyes, im not mad

I have watched Mike Duncan's History of Rome podcast and this does not sound like it happened

>I have watched Mike Duncan's History of Rome podcast
What the fuck? Have you read actual fucking history? Or did you listen to a fucking podcast for all your knowledge?
Are you one of those assholes who read scholomo's opinion piece on Rome or Greece instead of the actual documents that were written by people living there at that time?

Straight from the get go, what you said didn't sound like it made sense
>women entered politics
I mean there are people like Agrippina who influenced persons but women never entered politics.

>The christian barbarians then picked up the pieces, started a Renaissance and have been holding civilization up ever since.
This is plain stupid

>written by people living there at that time?
You mean like all the biased christian sources at
the time like Augustine

Let this sink in.

Christianity. Rome and Greece did okay, but look at the rest of the places. Christianity gave Europe a united face. They had borders, but they were no longer necessarily always competing. They could be friends, if the others were, as everyone had the same God.

Praise Zeus

>but women never entered politics
FACTUALLY incorrect. Women certainly did, they controlled Rome through their husbands and often plotted assassinations of power at be. They may not have had many positions, but they certainly influenced it because their HUSBANDS were. Examples of this would be Laudatio Turiae, Porcia, Livia Drusilla Augusta, Agrippina the Younger.
The women CONTROLLED rome. The first known record of war was STARTED over pussy.

>>This is plain stupid
>the Renaissance NEVER happened
>christians TOTALLY didn't start the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
opinions you'd expect form someone who gets history through a fucking PODCAST.

>You mean like all the biased christian sources at the time like Augustine
Yes because a modern harlot whore and educated jew know more about history than the people living in that time period, right?
They TOTALLY won't be biased against and downplay the role of Christians, RIGHT?

indeed, jews are white even in this day and age, have you seen their skin ?

ur dumb

>christians were already so spiritually dead that they thought they were worshipping a tree instead of seeing any deeper meaning

no u

Europe was pagan for 10 000 years and was doing fine.

Europe became christian not so long ago, suddenly everyone becomes brownish and nature is destroyed.

Pagans chopped down trees to put gold and silver on them. Christians thought this as idol worship and a degenerate waste of nature.
Of course the pagan tradition lives on today as the christmas tree.

Militant Atheism.

>nature is destroyed.
That was actually pagans who were notorious for chopping down trees to nail them permanently elsewhere so they can decorate it.

Militant Atheism is part of the problem in the West today.

It is not the problem. The problem is communism and liberalism. Militant Atheism, when combined with right wing schools of thought, is the answer to this problem.

A religion created and spread by Jews specifically for whites, which shits all over white culture
or...
Religions created by whites for whites which respects and embraces white culture

Touch decision...

LARPers

Neither.

Paganism is worship of the Nephelim, half human half alien hybrids.

We were created by a race of Gods, not just one God.

Yaweh is Satan.

Jesus found enlightenment then got corrupted into an idol for false worship.

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

NON-CHRISTIAN EUROPEANS ARE:

RACE TRAITORS
A
C
E

T
R
A
I
T
O
R
S

>Jesus promised to get rid of all wicked people

Literally where does it say that?

Ugh, it's disgusting how Hávamál loses its poetry and elegance when translated.

Same religion in different clothes. Odin = Jesus.

Reminder if you don't support refugees you aren't a real christian
Sup Forums wouldn't know this because they don't actually go to mass

If you dont think sodomites should be put to death you and everyone at your mass are not true Christians

rape all britbongs xD

Noahs Flood

Afterward, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet, and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors

Sounds familiar?

Ragnarök will come

Your are suppsoed TO LOSE
HAHAHAHA WORSHIPPING LOSERS

This whole debate is stupid. Whites did great things while following both religions.As long as w honor our ancestors and follow the traditions of our race we will have greatness no matter what god or gods we worship.

true. the problem is, that christianity turned into an sjw ideology. the pope is a communist, priests hide rapefugees in their churches and pic related. more people in western countries abandon the religion than new ones join, that's a fact and it's getting worse every year. christianity is done for, at least in the west. now, why is that? simple. christianity has no respect for culture, it wants to establish and its own culture and destroy everything which is not its own. sooner or later this had to fail and we're witnessing it now.

"christ"ianity is a sandnigger religion, so theres your answer

>christianity has no respect for culture
On one hand I want to disagree, what with them having kept some texts from the pagans (or so I've heard.)
On the other hand, they do have a "my way or the highway" attitude, their texts on paganism may have been heavily edited, the inquisitions against Gnostic cults, and other things do show where you are coming from.

baby dont hurt me, dont hurt me

>Jesus promised to get rid of all the wicked people
>Matthew 13:[30] Suffer both (wheat and cockle; good and bad) to grow until the harvest (until the end), and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers: Gather up first the cockle, and bind it into bundles to burn, but the wheat gather ye into my barn.
No, He didn't.

He didn't promise to get rid of all the wicked people until God's Wrath you dumbass

Rome or.

atheists and jews are the SJWs you retard

they did record many things of course. the main problem that they have is a thousand of years old war strategy: never leave an occupying force. you literally cannot occupy a city, country or culture for that matter, indefinitely without killing everybody first. one day the occupied will rise up and fight you.

Stop bickering, men: We have commies to stomp!

Why does the Templar have a fedora?

WAR? OVER PUSSY? NO WAY! IF THERE WHERE NO MEN THERE WOULD BE NO WAR.
Seriously though pussy causes everything bad to happen thanks to hen picking.

the retard is you.

express.co.uk/news/world/615984/refugee-crisis-Syria-Oberhausen-Germany-Protestant-church

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

It wasnt hen pecking as much as it was getting knocked up as a persian whore and running away with a greek captain and not telling her family what was happening because she PROBABLY would have been killed for it.
Then the persians thought she was kidnapped and war broke out.

This is the best thing ever...Do greek gods count?
Athena is great.

>statistiflcs vs news articles
HMMM.

Thats another point I have to make.
Women getting fucked and lying like the lying whores they are.
I do not understand all of history but I know enough about women to know they start so much shit.

I don't see any pagans either. Or white nations founded on paganism. Except maybe the Vatican.
(Hahahaha----ahhhhhhhhhhhh)

>Moving Goalposts 101

quite the opposite.

then what a useless promise
>all your problems will end when you're dead, goy!

...And the District of Columbia.
(Ahahahahwoohooohawhaw...)

let this sink in

>the USA is the world
retard
and the articles are factual, not some made up stuff. christians have no concept of race or ethnicity, everybody is equal and deserves the same. now face the music and dance to the incoming waves of new christians from africa.

>Christianity got rid of the Muslims from Europe the first time they tried to invade.

No. It was pagan mongolians. Christians were worse than muslims though. Only way Europe was christianized was to kill all the strongest European males, destroy their cultural records.

holy shit this is autistic the together shit ruins it

>Odin promised to get rid of all the ice giants
Oh shit, brb praise Odin and all.
Always wanted to go to Valhalla.

I was just being edgy there, what he really promised was that the governments of evil will fall when he establishes his kingdom on Earth