Holohoax

Was she real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2KUTa6P6lM
annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it is a well stablished fact that Jeff built a time machine saved her and married her.

This

God I wish she was.

Who's Jeff?

>he's never listened to TAOTS
welcome newfriend, you're here forever

There was one Auschwitz surviver in my city. She only told us that they were forced to work to exhaustions. Never mentioned executions, or experiments etc.

>uses acronym instead of the actual name
wew

>Newfags wanting to be spoon fed

How so?

Don't worry about the holocaust being true or not, the whole matter about the Jews is a smokescreen to make Protestants forget about Kulturkampf

>loses the war
wew

>she

i bet this is what Lauren Southern looks like without the blonde hair dye.

>also loses the war
wew

>TAOTS

One job

delet
Pump "TAOTS" and "Anne Frank time travel" into a search engine of your choice and show me where it shows up

THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED
WAS BORNED WITH ROSES IS HER EYES

not really, if you're enemies get cuba, you win

you are going against someone who die 100 years ago?

you dense motherfuckers drumpfkins

AND THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE
ONE EVENING 1945
WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE
AND ONLY WEEKS BEFORE THE GUNS
ALL CAME AND RAINED ON EVERYONE

She was real. The book is a fake.

The funniest thing is people use her as an example of the cruelties of the holocaust, but she actually died from fucking typhus which fits perfectly into the holohoax theories.

Yes this girl obviously existed but the diary is a proven fraud.

>it's shitty indie music
I regret ever asking

NOW SHES A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN, PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES

When will they Invent time travel??

Lmao. Go listen to your shitty "guns and trucks and beer and Jesus"

>shitty

would

Tomorrow, if not then, then the next day.

Don't listen to him, let's go back to Sup Forums. Where our opinions are backed up

They sound like whiny hipsters in some Gentrified block in New York.
>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=O2KUTa6P6lM

If she was, she would've been alive after the war and known they had picked her as the author of this fake diary.

Literally the first result

>has been said that there are entries in the diary in ballpoint pen. Is that correct?
No, that is not correct. All the diary entries are written in various types of ink and (coloured) pencil, not in ballpoint. The document analysis by the Netherlands Forensic Institute showed that the main part of the diary and the loose sheets were written in grey-blue fountain pen ink. In addition, Anne also used thin red ink, green and red coloured pencils and black pencil for her annotations: not ballpoint. Nevertheless, the allegation can still regularly be seen on extreme right-wing websites and elsewhere that the diary of Anne Frank is written in ballpoint pen. Sneering remarks are made about "A. Frank the ballpoint girl," and it is pointed out that the ballpoint pen only came into common use in Europe after the Second World War. The conclusion forced by this allegation is that the texts in the diary could not have been written by Anne Frank herself.
Annotation sheets
The origin of the "ballpoint myth" is the four-page report that the Federal Criminal Police Office (the Bundeskriminalamt or BKA) in Wiesbaden, which was published in 1980. In this investigation into the types of paper and ink used in the diary of Anne Frank it is stated that "ballpoint corrections" had been made on some loose sheets. The BKA’s task was to report on all the texts found among the diaries of Anne Frank, and therefore also on the annotations that were made in Anne’s manuscripts after the war. However, the Dutch investigation by the Forensic Institute in the mid-1980’s shows that writing in ballpoint is only found on two loose pages of annotations, and that these annotations are of no significance for the actual content of the diary. They were clearly placed between the other pages later. The researchers of the Forensic Institute also concluded

Wow I actually love this. Thanks for the intro.

/thread
Shortly after he learnt that the holohoax was fake and killed himself. This is why no NMH albums have come out in the last 20 years.

Who was she really then? Were all events in the diary made up?

that the handwriting on these two annotation sheets differs from the writing in the diary "to a far-reaching degree." Photos of these loose annotation sheets are included in the NIOD’s publication (see The Diary of Anne Frank: The Revised Critical Edition, 2003, pages 168 and 170). In 1987, a Mr Ockelmann from Hamburg wrote that his mother had written the annotation sheets in question. Mrs Ockelmann was a member of the team that carried out the graphological investigation into the writings of Anne Frank around 1960.

In short: the "ballpoint myth" is easy to disprove. The careless wording of the BKA report from 1980 – a report that for the rest in no way challenges the authenticity of the diary – or at any rate its openness to several interpretations, has taken on a life of its own in extreme right-wing circles. The "ballpoint myth" is based on the simple fact that, around 1960, two annotation sheets with ballpoint writing were inserted between the original pages. These texts were written by a graphological researcher, and are not included in any edition of the diary (apart from the Critical Edition, where photos of the annotation sheets are reproduced). In July 2006, the BKA found it necessary to state in a press release that the 1980 investigation cannot be used to call the authenticity of the diary into doubt.

annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF

I mean (In) The Aeroplane Over the Sea and how it would be related to Anne Frank of all things.

What would be the point of forging Anne Frank's diary? She didn't even die in a gas chamber according to the official narrative.

Jeff is alive, just too busy banging Anne
>ywn cum in her face

It's the same theory. Jeff Mangum is the guy who wrote that song.

Nah he's right it's fucking utter garbage

But my fee fees :(

I know you're joking but LS does have dark hair roots much like Lana Lokteff

(((the BKA)))

doubt it

I think I'm fucking blind.

I wish, she's a fucking qt, Just wanna fuck her brains out desu.

Yes. There are offcial documents describing her arrest and confianment.

Where can i see these? Are they german documents from the time or were they post-war fabrications?

>source: (((annefrank.org)))

You can have mine

You say it like if official and fabrication were exclusive adjetives.

Yes, because them being "offical" doesn't mean they're true.

Yes. She and her entire family were sent to Auschwitz in the middle of the holocaust. Her mother died first from starvation, because she had been feeding her rations to her daughters. Anne and her sister were sent to Bergen Belsen where they died from typhus in the camp hospital. Otto Frank also contracted typhus, but survived and was liberated by the Russians from Auschwitz hospital.

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.

what is your take on the Posen speeches then? Fake? Misunderstood?
Himmler explicitly speaks of the genocide of the Jews, something which had not been previously done by a representative of the Nazi party up until this point:[15]

I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish people. It's one of those things that is easily said: 'The Jewish people are being exterminated', says every party member, 'this is very obvious, it's in our program, elimination of the Jews, extermination, we're doing it, hah, a small matter.' And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid Jew. But none has observed it, endured it. Most of you here know what it means when 100 corpses lie next to each other, when there are 500 or when there are 1,000. To have endured this and at the same time to have remained a decent person — with exceptions due to human weaknesses — has made us tough, and is a glorious chapter that has not and will not be spoken of. Because we know how difficult it would be for us if we still had Jews as secret saboteurs, agitators and rabble-rousers in every city, what with the bombings, with the burden and with the hardships of the war. If the Jews were still part of the German nation, we would most likely arrive now at the state we were at in 1916 and 17 [...]

>They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank.

But why were they sent there if there was no genocide against Jews?

Look up meaning of ausrotten and vernichtung. You can see from the first sentence he is talking about evacuation. IF the speech is even original and authentic.

Back to work.

they already always will have done whenever it is, thus ending all meaningful linear time and creating a permanent timeless now where nothing is ever as it seems and people throw ducks at balloons.

Interesting image but it's a diversion. The synagogue of Satan from Revelation is the whole Jewish race (because Israel is the church).

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

easy there jeff

Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.

Succ

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

in 2 hours

more plz

for the same reason US sent US-Jap Citizens to internment camps

That's the whole copypasta nigga

Same reason the Americans put Japanese in camps. 20 years previously jews had tried to stage a communist revolution in Germany. And the Soviets were mostly jews. That's who they were fighting against in WW2.

to stop them from jewing around in european governments. HItler was planning to deport them once the war ended

>contracted typhus in the concentration camp
>was taken by the germans to a medical center
>not just tossing her in the gas chamber like they allegedly did to all the other jews

hmm really makes me think

You some greentext I made for /his/?

I'll post it if y'all want read it.

Bergen-Belsen had no gas chambers so no it doesn't.

what the fuck am I reading

FACT - the Franks hid in the attic of a building simply to avoid paying rent, not because the Nazis were rounding up Jews

Jews moved to Eastern Europe in droves because they heard they could save money

Lurker here. Do many Sup Forums posters unironically like Aeroplane?

The greatest piece of content this morally repugnant excuse for a board has ever produced

Indeed, I did with a little help from some boys in striped pajamas.

Anne and I have four kids and live on a /comfy/ farm in Georgia

Pol btfo

It's meh-tier tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo

Yes

pen-shmen, that is a smokescreen to hide the fact that novelist Meyer Levin, the TRUE author of the text, had to sue Otto Frank for a share of the royalties after the book proved to be a huge un-anticipated best seller.

Not even close.

She was real... in my mind.

Wow. Sauce plz.

She's so hot I'd love to fuck her in her cozy backroom so hard.

>being this irrelevant of a country but talk shit like a leaf
wew

>A heavily pregnant Anne Frank will never pin you to the wall, kissing you deeply before throwing you onto the bed
>She will never guide your throbbing hard cock into her pussy.
>She will never stare at you in pure lust as she rides your dick
>ywn cum deep inside her when her water breaks
>ywn help Anne pull herself off of you as she moans in a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and excruciating pain
>ywn try and calm her as she begins to panic
>ywn see her clench her teeth as the contractions start to roll through her body
>ywn sooth her skin with a wet rag as the sweat rolls down her face, mixing with the tears that run from freely from her beautiful blue eyes
>ywn hear her grunting and realize she can only hold back her urge to scream for so long and she'll wake up the whole city
>thinkfast.jpg
>ywn French kiss Anne as she breathes in to shriek
>she will never feel an instant sense of relief for a few short moments
>ywn promise to kiss her passionately if she doesn't scream
>ywn kiss her and rub her stomach to relieve her aches with each contraction
>ywn feel Anne biting down your lip as she pushes, tearing the skin off bit by bit
>ywn have both your lips and hands locked with hers as Margot delivers the baby
>ywn pull your mouth from hers, your lips bleeding profusely, and kiss her rosy cheeks, leaving a very wet and very red mark on them
>ywn sit in the bed with Anne, holding the baby together, soaking your pants in her blood
>ywn have your seemingly endless moment of tranquility be disrupted by Edith complaining that you two completely ruined the bedsheets and that she'll never be able to get them clean
>"Oy gevalt, you two could've at least cleared the bed BEFORE bringing my first grandchild into the world on it! Made my job a little easier."
>ywn help Anne out of the bed while Edith tries her best to wash them
>ywn ignore the pain and kiss Anne on the mouth again, leaving her lips red as if coated with the brightest French lipstick

feelsbadman

(((Anne Frank)))

Stale meme just like your flag

>Was she real?
Real? Yes. Wrote all that bullshit in the best-selling book? No.

All your arguments are now folly.