Perfect Europe 2.0

In order to create Perfect Europe, we have to take following measures:
1.Remove non-whites from Europe regardless how based they are
2.Sort European countries according to my map

>Darker Blue:
>True Europeans-tier:
Free to move wherever they want, settle wherever they want, no extra taxes for living in any country
>Light Blue:
>European-tier:
Same, but the right to stay/work in True European country is limited, extra-taxes for staying in True European country
>Orange:
>Non-European culture
Can acquire European working visa under specific circumstances, can receive citizenship after 10 years of living in European country.
>Red
>Incompatible with European culture:
Can get ONLY touristic visa limited to 1 month, can acquire working visa in extra-ordinary cases(extremely talented scientist/doctor/engineer)

Any objections?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
washingtonpost
archive.is/cPrAy
total-croatia-news.com/business/19456-croats-among-best-workers-in-germany
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/2506-if-you-want-a-job-done-well-ask-a-croat-well-if-you-live-in-germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get out of my country mixed-breed fuck

May i ask why is Croatia considered non-european culture?
this map makes no sense

>kaliningrad
>true european

Protestant union maybe?

what's wrong with kosovo?

Because slavs arent and will never be european, you shit-blood retard.

Because your language sounds like degenerate Slovene with Persian and Arabic words literring it through and through. Is that not enough?

I fixed the problem with Croatia

then why is poland, czhechia, slovakia, slovenia and all of the baltic states considered european?
they are all slavs
It doesn't though, what are you on about?

What's wrong if Molenbeek declares independance?

>then why is poland, czhechia, slovakia, slovenia and all of the baltic states considered european?
because you are even lesser than those countries, do i have to explain everything to you? Croatia is a literal shithole, similar to belaruse.

amendment to deport all "refugees welcome" supporters to Saudi Arabia

Even if that weren't true, you have to accept that Serbo-Croatian is essentially liminal, as Middle Eastern as is it European. Your greatest work of literature like The Bridge Across the Drina all deal with this Christian/Muslim cultural fusion that is ingrained into your very language and manners.

Why are you so butthurt
And where the fuck do you get this knowledge from?
You are literally clueless

>Slovene delusions
jesus fucking christ, give me a fucking source you absolute retard

>Russia and Belarus
>Have wanted nothing more than to destroy European culture since creation of Rus by glorious Scandinavian Aryans. Is and has always been the single greatest threat to European peace and hegemony
>Orange

Kosovo is considered to be a shithole even by Albanian standards,
This nation also create huge human-traficking problem in Europe

Croats can be cool only under "True European" guidance, your entire history proves it

Also, mentality of your people was heavily damaged by Yugoslavian culture

In what way negro admixed Greek subhumans are European?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

Let me fix it

Racially European = Celtic-Germanics, Balts, Central Slavs, Northeastern Slavs
White = Celtic-Germanics only
Other = subhuman

Don't give them traffic
>washingtonpost com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
archive.is/cPrAy

>Israel
>blue

>Also, mentality of your people was heavily damaged by Yugoslavian culture
so is slovenia, you fucking retard
>Croats can be cool only under "True European" guidance, your entire history proves it
this is so fucking stupid jesus
the only time we had a country was in the 10th century, the rest of the time we were with hungary
how the fuck do you expect us to show our worth when we didn't even have a country for a fucking thousand years?

Youre the butthurt one here. Just admit your country is below average shithole (poland being the average i guess). The sooner you do, it will be better for your health- wont need to pretend how croatia is "europwean" on an image board.

Croatia is a better place to live than fucking Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and fucking Poland
You don't give any sources, your knowledge of Croatia is basically 0.
Suck a dick you fucking kike, your country did nothing to improve europe you actual russian rapebaby

True European = Celtic-Germanic
You Med/Jew/Asian-admixed subhuman can fuck off back home

>Also, mentality of your people was heavily damaged by Yugoslavian culture

They are the initiators of Yugoslavian culture (The Vienna Agreement of 1850) not its victims. Croats are basically rechristened Serbs or serbicised Slovenes, with 10% actually being of Croatian blood (Chakavians).

geggdgdg

Reminder of who is TRUE WHITE

>slovenes
>culture
your culture was created in the 19th century you little faggot
you never had a country before 20 years ago
your people are literally 50% of serbian or croatian origin

>True European
>Belgium
>France
>Germoney
>Sweden

How about you fuck off.
We will create our own Europe, with whores and drugs.

SLAVS FINNS AND HUNGARIANS ARE THE ONLY TRUE WHITE

G*rmans are invader scum. Did you ever wonder why they insist on brother wars and chaos? THIS IS WHY.

>Lithuania, latvia, estonia, poland have higher gdp than croatia
>Lithuania, latvia, estonia, poland have over higher well being scores than croatia
>Lithuania, latvia, estonia, poland have higher % of light hair/light eyes than croatia (if that means anything lol)
>Lithuania and Poland are more homogenous than croatia

suck a dick subhuman, lmao

There is actually such a thing as Slovenian surnames, Slovenian dishes, Slovenian cultural traits, unlike in Croatia, because Croatia is a mishmash of culture stolen from all its neighbours and not as a synthesis but as disparate regional cultures that imitate the culture of the foreign country nearest to them. Croats are a bogeyman, Croats do not exist as a people.

Oh shit. Good catch.
OP is, and always has been, a faggot

suck a dick loser

suck a dick loserr

suck a dick loserrr

suck a dick loserrrr

Slovenia has fully recovered since
Plus, they don't possess crook mentality like you and Serbs do

>comparing shit with shit

Typical slavs, get on our level cyки

>flag
you should just stop larping, seriously
your country isn't even a real country, please fuck off.
first give me some sources, then talk shit

>Slovenia has fully recovered since
maybe because they DIDN'T HAVE A WAR?
are you seriously this dumb?
>Plus, they don't possess crook mentality like you and Serbs do
HAHAH
how the fuck would YOU know this?
Slovenians are literally Croats in denial

Darker blue: Middle western pussies
Lighter blue(without Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece): Beginers of European Culture and anti Otoman shitlords.
Orange: Derived from lighter blue
Red: The edge of the world

>Lithuania
>Not a real country

That is rich coming from Austrian-in-denial.
Your country does not even have history. It is either Ottoman, Austrian or Hungarian rule.

Nothing to see here fellow white supremacists.

hahhaha
please fuck off you dirty sub human, go clean some fucking toilets
you polish people are literally the niggers of europe, nobody likes you, not even Croats

he wanted the comparison, he got it.

>uh uh atleast my cousins IQ is higher!
Good job, retard. But youre country is still below average shithole.

>Good job, retard. But youre country is still below average shithole.
totally makes sense, keep larping faggot

Dude your language consists of literally 40% of turkish words. You know that song "ne volimo te alija zato što si balija"?

It's serbocroats singing how they're against muslims using turkish words. Don't believe me? Look balija up.

You're basically turks.

Literally false on 50% of the shit you just said

>it's american/canadian behind troll flag tells europeans who are real europeans
sage

Redpill yourself with this picture. Croats and Serbs have basicaly the same genom. Unlike us and Macedonians which are totaly different

hahahha, you are so fucking retarded oh my fucking god

Indeed

Greece, European tier ?
Are you joking , Europe was a Greek girl that Zeus banged . How about you change the name of your continent, strip all Greek architecture from your cities and we go our own way .

>Is Croatian
>hahhaha
>please fuck off you dirty sub human, go clean >some fucking toilets
you polish people are literally the niggers of europe, nobody likes you, not even Croats

You seriously lack self awareness

>>Orange:
>>Non-European culture
I can already guess your flag.

Indeed
thats why Croats are considered one of the best working people in Europe
Kys sub human
total-croatia-news.com/business/19456-croats-among-best-workers-in-germany
thedubrovniktimes.com/news/croatia/item/2506-if-you-want-a-job-done-well-ask-a-croat-well-if-you-live-in-germany

Same results.

>being this autistic
we have more in common with you than with serbs you blind cuck

...I like them...

see

>flag
if you met them in real life you would change your mind
literally the cheapest people on the planet, would sell you their daughter for a pack of beer

So...balija isn't a turkish word?

Of course. We saw it in SFRJ where Slovenians were driving the whole country

..,I have met them in real life. I married one

>slovenians
>driving anything
you guys are literally alpine croats, stop fucking larping
That isn't a croatian song you fucking retarded shit, its serbian

Judging by the map he might be Catalan.

ITT: Austrian clay arguing over their fellow subhumans

Then what are you still doing in Croatia?
Did they deport you?
Or maybe you are just a lazy fuck that sits on Sup Forums and shits on other nations.

>married one
the only reason she married you is because of the visa, literally no other reason

Sooo you don't speak serbian? This is about the language you stupid turk

It's because Slavonija and Istra was once Slovenija. That was before you Sarmats came to split Slovenians and Macedonians. But the tipical genetic picture of Croats and Serbs is basicaly on the same area.

>Or maybe you are just a lazy fuck that sits on Sup Forums and shits on other nations.
I started the thread by asking how Croatia isn't considered European, since we actually contributed more to Europe than Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia combined

>gdp per capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

>well being
>light hair/eyes
>homogeneity
pic related

suck a dick loser

It isn't the same language you retarded Croat
>Slovenia
>a country before 20 years ago
doesn't know his country's history

..............We're planning on moving to Poland...........

>HURR DURR KIKE SHILL

I feel your pain, but realistically speaking, how Bulgaria and Albania can be at the same tier as Czech Republic and Poland?

Of course it is. You use balija in croatian. It is undisputed FACT that croatian language has 40% of words originating from turkish language.

Do you have even elementary school finished?

>podrum
>tanjir
>bertija
>jastuk
>duhan
>šećer
>užas
>barem
>fakat

Yeah, just give up, Mustafa.

Isn't Croatia full of Muslims?
Isn't that why the Yugoslavian war happened, because Serbia was protecting itself against a Muslim hoard.
Let this be a lesson for the future of Europe - this is exactly what we have to look forward too, thanks Merkel

Istria was Italian you fucking liar. FULL STOP.

Hurry up and Kill yourself Lukas

That does not really mean much.
For example, Kosovo, Bosnia and Albania are full of mudslimes and Germany has been importing non-european workers since god knows when.

Economically, spiritually, culturally?

>doesn't know what homogenous means
>lithuanian education
Croats in croatia 90%
'Lithuanians' in lithuania 89%

We don't use it though, i don't think you know Croatian better than me, cuck

We have 50k muslims in croatia

thank you based polish brother, ignore the balkans turk rape babies.

Dude, your True European countries are getting totally raped, they're willingly destroying their culture and are about to be replaced within 20 years totally by migrants. How the fuck do you expect help from Eastern Europe, when you're going to be seeking refugee there soon, and you say - non european culture?

The future is in Eastern Europe - Eastern Europe will be the master now. Eastern Europe will be where you will be finding refuge in the coming years. Slav culture will be the new dominant culture , not Germanic one.

You people from Western Europe are the ones with Non-European culture and soon Non-European majority. Anything less than respect from both sides, won't facilitate normal inter-white European relationship.

I fixed the map for you. Everything in black gets nuked.

True, but I had a study on languages and we were taught many croatian words originate from turkish.

I'm sorry, but you're really turks in denial and you have nothing, absolutely nothing, in common with us.

What country are you from?
I swear to god if you're a fucking American

You are us, Hrvoje

>not nuking Germany

It's almost like you're a nigger or something

we don't use 90% of the words you just said

>Croats in croatia 90%

That's because everyone can become a Croat as Croats are not an ethnicity but a nationality, just like Americans. There wasn't a single Croat in Žumberak 150 years ago, they were all Serbs, but that area seems to have misteriously filled up with Croats (bearing Serbian surnames) once the population converted to Catholicism.

seconded

>flag
please fuck off alpine Croat, nobody gives a shit about your ' country ' literally a province of austria

Nope, not really. Slovenian is the most archaic slavic language in the world. You speak turkish. First and foremost, main difference. Second, you look like shitskins to us. And third, your country and economy is garbage thirdworld shithole.