Alex Jones

Let's have an Alex jones/infowars discussion thread.

Personally i think some of his theories have merit even though most of the stuff he says is probably just to get people riled up, (he is media after all)

What does Sup Forums think about his platform and how he compares to MSM and other non-MSM outlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
youtube.com/watch?v=LyhaRaekPEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was right about water turning you gay, buy is water filters for super male vitality faggot or you'd become a fag.

isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation

Alex "Jewnose" is a CIA controlled agent

I do agree with him that 9/11 was probably "allowed" to happen in some way so it could be blamed on Iraq to justify the war.
I'm not claiming that there were bombs in the building or anything like that. more so that US intelligent agencies had info on the attacks that the purposefully withheld from the people whou could have stopped it

lol, that's one of the things he has said that i don't think makes any sense what so ever.

WHAT DOES POL THINK OF ALEX JONES????

Said an increasingly nervous Media Matters analyst for the 9000th time

I think he is great. I've been a listener for almost 4 years now. He's done a great job of exposing the crimes of the Obama administration, especially Benghazi and Fast and Furious. I also like the fact that he is non-Partisan; he went after the Bush administration super hard as well. His exposure of the global government system and martial laws plans are second to none, and he has an extensive film library which is all available for free on YouTube.
I do have one major complaint, which is he tends to talk over his guests. He has a slew of guests on, from all different parts of the spectrum, and most are very interesting and well informed. Each and every time, he inevitable begins to talk over his guest, usually finishing their sentences or singing his own praises.
Overall I believe he is well meaning and not only out to sell products. He was also instrumental to Trumps election. Would recommend.

Good start. I watched the Alex Jones show in pirate translation. Somewhere he was right, somewhere looked frank freak. Then I followed the US elections, learned about Great Meme War, (((Milo))), /r/the_Donald and others Alt-lite persons like PJW and (((Sargon))).

Then I heard about Richard Spencer, Alt-Right and Sup Forums, watch The Greatest Story Never Told and now i woke and redpilled as fuck

alex jones is a cia op

hes an entertaining radiohost who drops real redpills left and right. if he says something you think sounds dubious just look up where hes getting the info, its usually dead on.

he says the craziest shit around commercial breaks to keep listeners hooked between station breaks and thats where people like to catch him saying something they want to discredit. and he speaks in allegory a lot which is great if you understand where hes coming from but isnt great for people seeing clips out of context.

i think him going absolutely nuts on air sometimes hurts his image with the general public even though thats when hes at his best and most expressive. normies and high-brow skeptics think that his rants are non-sensical but the more you listen to him the more you realize hes actually very intelligent and wise. hes an interesting character for sure.

i watched david steele if thats the name, since guy has some fucked shit to say about the cunts. then later on he says fatty jones is compromised, something many claimed over the years. then he goes on his show few days ago. THEN they speak about child colonies on mars..im done with those cunts, retardation to the max.

He's a part of state media establishment. I wouldn't trust anything he said.

>he inevitable begins to talk over his guest
yeah i think that's mostly just a character trait of his, even if undesirable.

I recently found out that his network is mostly supported through the sale of products such as t-shirts and supplements.

what i found peculiar is that many of those supplements are vegan, GMO- and gluten free, which comes as a surprise since i don't get the feeling many of his regular listeners hive a rats ass about things being vegan or gluten free.

i wonder about that too, ofc i won't take him at his word when he speaks just like you wouldn't any media organization.
But as far as media is concerned, do you think he has journalistic integrity

Yeah I think he makes his products like that to show he's backing up what he says about GMO and floride etc. it might not seem like a target market, but I've found using Infowars reports on GMO, floride, pesticides, water filtration and the like is an effective way to wake up normies. It's an easy and hard hitting red pill to swallow. Kind of a beginner level deal.

>do you think he has journalistic integrity
no such thing exists for many years now - 90% of them are payed propagandists, 5% are pushing an agenda and he falls in to those 95%. real ones get offed like michael hastings did or this guy who said too much: youtube.com/watch?v=LyhaRaekPEk

and few who have long standing integrity are ignored like the guy from here john pilger.

This is really not true, actual journalists spend 8+ years pursuing an education to learn how to research and construct stories in a manner that is fair and ethical ... to do that requires passion and integrity, and these are the people we should listen to for facts

>journalists spend 8+ years pursuing an education to learn how to research and construct stories in a manner that is fair and ethical .
As long as it's not culturally insensitive, you mean.

IM GAY

Him and David knight are good at spreading a message however these no reporters like Owen Shroyder and Millie the millennial are absolute dogshit and they should be fired

>vegan
THICK MEATY CENTERCUT BACON

Owen "Cuckslayer" Shroyer is fucking great, go fuck yourself.

rare