Contraceptive Pill Acts As "Beer Goggles", Making Unattractive Men Seem More Attractive

Hormonal birth control is causing women to select inferior mates and can ultimately lead to further dysgenics and marriage problems.

Mainstream sources:
iflscience.com/brain/contraceptives-even-out-male-beauty-playing-field/

curiouscortex.com/blog/2016/3/19/unattractiveimpact-of-birthcontrol

time.com/3596014/attraction-sex-birth-control/

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2001/feb/15/healthandwellbeing.health1

Scientific sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23528282

pnas.org/content/111/48/17081.abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4034412/

academic.oup.com/scan/article/11/5/767/1753384/Hormonal-contraceptives-suppress-oxytocin-induced

Archive sources:
archive.is/nmpBM

archive.is/fK3sz

archive.is/fPHbX

archive.is/mjKA5

archive.is/FA7rh

archive.is/GJLWY

archive.is/CapkQ

archive.is/41Ihh

wtf I love birth control now!!!

We're gonna be alright bros!!!

Bump.

Unfortunately, it still makes attractive men seem more attractive than normal.

Lies. Can confirm.

Sounds like good news for the average pol user

all birth control ever did for me was make me fat

i had poor taste in men beforehand

>tfw she only finds me attractive because she's on the pill
T...thank you jews?

Fags don't need birth control tho

>IFLS
>source

>women
>needing anything but half an excuse to be sluts

lol

Does it make attractive guys even more attractive too? I still don't want to learn how to socialize.

Do you have anything on the runoff estrogen from contraception polluting the water supply? Also bump

so it just makes betas more "ok"? Does nothing to make chads more attractive?

kek

It can also kill sex drive in females.

If your girl is on the pill, you're a fucking retard. Just use a jimmy, you lazy cunts.

Source? Or explanation of the science behind that, I'm very interested

Who cares. They'll still only fuck the top percent.

My wife is only physically attracted to me when she's not on hormonal birth control or pregnant. I'm not sure what that means.

>tfw not scrawny aposematic numale, just normal ugly
THIS DOESN'T HELP ME.

Improve yourself faggot, start working out

Why is that?

Yeah, no clue. Normally birth control pills kill the libido of every girl I've met and it makes them 3 times bitchier.

Maybe it only makes unattractive men 'more attractive' because they don't give a shit anymore.

>working out so girls will like you
Not fat, either senpai. I'm solidly /fit/. Not shy either, have asked out hundreds of women on dates. I either have an ugly face or autism.

I have accepted it.

Bingo

Why would you fuck with your partner's hormonal balance just so you can nut in her raw? I mean, if it is a girl you aren't planning on keeping around, go nuts. But I don't think it even takes all the shit you can see in the OP to understand that taking pills to make your body think you're constantly ovulating isn't that great of an idea.

This isn't even considering the effects of birth control-laden urine getting in our water supply, or how much the pill itself accelerated female licentiousness, hookup culture, and the spread of STDs.

Oh, I read you're post wrong. I thought it said you were a scrawny aposematic Nu male
Yea, don't know what to say mate, you're up a creek

This

>not ugly but manlet
Surprisingly doesn't hurt me getting dates IRL, but online where people fixate on a specific height (okcupid) is rougher

I see where youre coming from, but I think you're overreacting a bit.

Besides, I can't afford that many condoms. We fuck a lot.

>willing to fuck up the body's natural hormone balance for muh dick
Ok

I know I'll hear tits or gtfo but can confirm, this was my experience too.

On the pill I could tolerate someone that was pretty beta. When I got off it and we started to try for a child I just couldn't stand him anymore. The indolence, constant video games playing and lack of responsibility was pretty much a relationship killer, while it hadn't been before I got off it.

Now I'm staying off that thing for good. I don't want to turn more frogs gay or risk ending up with a guy I can't stand once I am not under influence.

Also if you want to bust nut inside and not knock your girl up, get her on a copper IUD. It's not well advertized because it's something that doesn't make a lot of money, since it's only one every 5 years and it doesn't cost all that much to make, but it's pretty effective.
When you want to start trying for kids you just go to the doc and pull it out.

I don't know what ok cupid is like now, but ten years ago it was full of endless degenerate women who were down for pretty much anything my sick mind could conjure.

>but I think you're overreacting a bit

In regards to what?

>Besides, I can't afford that many condoms. We fuck a lot.

Do you or your girlfriend attend a university? Those places practically shower students in free condoms. At my girlfriend's cafeteria they'd have a group that would give away free condoms every single day. She got 95 condoms for free in a single semester.

I don't have time to sift through the videos. Is there any proof that it fucks them up?

Proof of what? Do you literally not understand how birth control works?

It doesn't fuck them up permanently, but it does change how their bodies react to odor and such. It also lowers Oxytocin which is what they call the "cuddle" hormone.

I Just meant you seem a bit gung-ho about it. That's all.

I never attended college, and she's graduated.

I'm a "creative type." I have very little money, and her birth control is covered under her mom's insurance.

I have a vague idea, that's all.

If it works for you, more power to you. Just be careful if she ever goes off the pill, a lot of her opinions, turn-ons, and behaviors will likely change.

All I'm saying is that, at least for me, it just seems unnecessary versus the potential risk.

There have been periods where she had to stop, due to other medications she had to take.

I didn't notice a difference in her behaviour, and she also never mentioned anything, but I guess I wasn't really looking for those kind of signs so it would have been easy to miss.