#MAGA

#MAGA

hmm

Wew no thank you. I love my country but that is inaccurate.

>do nothing in war
>"win"
>make movies about how you did everything in war for 40-50 years
>ok I guess you did win!

t. USA

What war have you won on your own?

We're a nation.

One for all, and all for one.

D-Day?

>1 fight

ok war over guys!

The USA could have done nothing and Russia would have won just fine. The USA didn't win the war, they may have saved Europe though.

Back to back? US had barely nothing to do with WW1.

>meanwhile in reality

Great point

>saved Europe

>The USA could have done nothing
Your supplies were useful, though we paid with gold for them, so, hm, I wouldn't call it a charity by any mean.

We pulled them out of the water onto the boat. It's Europe's fault that they want to cut themselves in their room after.

>France
Every time

Things are different now, I'd say you guys go here and kill some commies for me, eh?

>fought to save the communist and the Jew who had always planned to destroy you
world war chumps

We had to protect our wall against Russia.

When you think about it, it was a clever move. We lost almost nothing and Krauts did the shooting for us. If it was not for American bombs and occupation, we would have been stronger at the end of the war than at the start.

western front was a meme germany had no men and no good weaponry usa goys uselessly died for nothing (whoops i mean they died for modern day usa and kikes)

The Americans and British were fighting in North Africa and Italy for years before D Day. Both of those were drains to German resources that would have been far more useful towards the Russians.

>World war champs

Kek. The United States' inability to move on in the post war period has pretty much bankrupted your nation, and lead to decreasing standards of living for the majority of your people.

Policing the world is a thankless job. You should look inwards.

>ussr not recieving armaments and supplies from usa

The good guys lost though and we're living the dystonian time line.
THANKS FOR RAPING THE WORLD FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS YOU JEW FAGGOTS.

>if you lose, you win
Trudeau, are you on vacation in France or what?

Fucking cucks