Real safety map index

This is a mock-up for a project which will help spice things a little. Discuss why some countries should be of different colour and why. With links and data otherwise gtfo.

Discuss.

Also, United Nations hate general!

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Belgium

Having second thoughts on Sweden. It should be avoid solo as well.

Turkey is better than China. At least it's not China right?

China is pretty save as a tourist. I mean yeah the pollution might get you.
Real problems are things like a corrupt government, its difficult to own property as a foreigner etc, but I don't think there's any chance of getting mugged as a tourist or something like that. It should be at least blue

Also you should add a tiny green spot for hong kong - its literally the safest place you could go to

I see, will do later. Need more feedback.

What is this bullshit
Croatia is safer than Norway or Poland
numbeo.com/crime/gmaps_rankings_country.jsp

India is safer than Eastern Europe and the Balkans by a huge margin.

We're one of the safest countries in the world and you marked us less safe. No terrorist attacks ever and some of the lowest crime rates in the world. What makes my country less safe?

How is the US safer than germany

>has 45million niggers and other subhuman races
>these niggers are also armed
>black on white rape higher than anywhere else
>huge ghettos full of niggers

>moldova
>safe
what is transnistria
also why are hungary, slovakia and romania the same color as ukraine? what does happen in those countries that they could be "less safe"?

same here
what the fuck are you on about?
Croatia is safer than fucking switzerland by miles check this

Not than switzerland but India

Absolutely retarded map. Syria not red? Papua New Guinea should also be red. Most of Eastern Europe, besides Ukraine should be Green. Belgium more dangerous than Colombia? Please.

>any part of south america
>safe
pick one

Yea Croatia is "be cautious". The only thing to be cautious of in Croatia is getting STDs from shitalian tourists.

>argentina
>safe
pick one.

>be me in argentina
>at a hotel in the lobby
>little nigglets come in masses and steal everything the doorman has
>doorman wants his stuff back and runs towards niggers
>get splashed with fountain water
>mfw

Still better than Muslims

Taiwan should be green btw
And phillipines red

Abu Sayyaf / ISIS are regularly kidnapping (and sometimes beheading) tourists in the south.
There is literally military combat in marawi (city in the south) right now

>How is the US safer than germany

More guns

We should be green desu. Even Toronto is still safer than any of those other country's.

What's the name of that Japanese tour guide book that tells you where the black neighborhoods are and to avoid them?

We don't have muslims actively trying to kill infidels

pretty much

Shut the fuck up cunt
your country is literally one of the unsafest countries on the planet

Ukraine, belarus and russia should be orange

>wanting people to come here

we should be red.

If you don't know where each group lives , Bosnia is in the dangerous zone. Literally a minefield

Just put a red dot on Chicago and the rest of America can be green.

>Australia
>not red
WE
ARE
FULL

Serbia, Bosnia and Albania have the lowest rape statistics in Europe for example. How someone can think Sweden or Germany are more safe is beyond me.

oops my bad

We are even safer than you
This map is complete bullshit

We have more but our police still enforce laws on them, rather than cave and let th have no go zones.

better access to condoms

Avoid going to Bosnia/Serbia alone not because it's dangerous but because nobody speaks American and nobody likes them anyway

Yeah, china should be purple.

Australia should be red/black on account of all the deadly, venomous, aggressive wildlife and locals.

Also, Antarctica could be either black or green depending on whether or not you're using human threats or natural threats as your safety metric

have you been there?

paint red the North of Chile, if you're white AVOID the North, that place is where we enslave black subhumans from Colombia to work in our copper mines.

Belgium should be yellow, the only real problem areas are molenbeek (part of Brussels) and Charleroi (Wallonia). You could make a case for some part of Antwerp but it is pretty much the same situation like in France, UK, Germany etc. The big cities are affected, the smaller cities are pretty much >90-95% white.

this seems very accurate in south america

Oh come on cunt
Argentina is nowhere as safe as Croatia
This map is complete bullshit, not made based on stats or anything

>aggressive wildlife and locals.

Mexico is not that dangerous. Unless you are affiliated with the drug cartels.

Why is Armenia not safe, you dumbass?

we don't have muslims raping or making terrorist shit here.

Because our police put down rabid niggers fairly regularly, keeping them in their ghettos.

Though I honestly have trouble believing that the US could be safer than Germany as a whole. In the Midwest and Northern states perhaps, but Cali and Dixie are fucked.

Uruguay should be green too. Syria should be black or red

We dont have either

Neither do we

What makes Qatar and UAE not safe? There are no terror attacks and they have low crime rate. Also Philippines definitely shouldn't be blue.

Thailand should be at least yellow and probably even blue.

what the fuck only like 125 people died last year

>Ukraine
>Blue
You do realise there is an ongoing civil war there right now, yes?

syria -> avoid solo
wot

I we t to Ethiopia last summer and it was safe in my experience

Could be, I've visited most countries in Europe and none of the Balkan nations are particularly dangerous. Realistically the only dangerous places in Europe would be those in current military conflicts like Ukraine and some cities in Western nations like Belgium, UK etc

On another note, I don't understand why Saudi Arabia would be red. I lived there for several years as an expat, crime as you look at in other countries does not really exist. It's completely fucked up, but it's very safe.

Only thing dangerous to do in Croatia is walking in a dinamo zagreb jersey in split and hajduk split jersey in zagreb. Or mybe be a serb and talk shit. Also dont be a faggot.

Exactly
The arab countries like quatar UAE and shit like that are like one of the safest countries right now

North Korea is safe Unless... you're a spy. Or take a poster

>Belgium
JUST

All memes aside, it is kinda true for Brussels. Major muslim - Wallonian shithole

Oh really, try to ask your wife to remove headscarf and see the reaction.

Central America had the highest per capita murder rate in the world. It's higher than Syria which is literally a war zone. But neither of them are red on this map.

antarctica, black, why you guys exploring in secret now id be all over that shit, but no you snow mongs now

you retarded nigger, why don't you respond to my post?

As long as you join to a fighting side you're safe, I guess.

here's the problem about the whole travel rating thing, what do you actually plan to do there?
these places are usually safe until you decide to do something interesting, for example...
saudi, organize a femen march
thailand, talk shit about the king
china, wave a democracy for china banner
usa, get blacked

Source? Give source you son of a bitch! If you know something let us learn it too.

That's the confirmation bias talking. Sweden is safe as long as you avoid the skitskin areas.

Why is Croatia not green?
We are an extremely safe country with millions of tourists every year that have never been harmed in any way. Is it because we still have landmines left over from the war or what?

Break it down by US counties and you'll see the difference. Don't live in the ghetto or shitlib give cities, you're fine.

>it's not safe if you don't follow the local laws

That applies to every country.

I cant imagine some 5'1" ant person holding any body at knife point either. I think the danger there is more dealing with the police or if anything life threatening happens.

More than Venezuela? wut

he's fucking retarded
to find landmines you have to go on the far east of the country and the fucking mountains
but who the fuck does even go there?
and like 90% of the mines are gone anyway

Who cares leave them alone better for balkan those degenerates wont come here... Alo there are still people in west who think that there is a war still going on here.

>south america
>anything "safe" other than Chile
Put Argentina and Chile as less safe and the other blue ones as cautious.

Kek, all the butthurt croatians in the thread.

>half of eastern europe is more safe than Sweden
Is this a new meme?

Turn that southern island of ours red. That's where the Muslim fucks live.

Russia should be at least yellow.
Uruguay should be green/blue.
Andean countries aren't safe at all.
Egypt isn't that safe

True. I dont recomend Argentina for a travel

not really i mean every tourist here is coming for music festivals or partying anyways so there would be no problem with english...

Hey OP, all memes aside I think you should turn argentina to purple, and Ireland should be yellow. I'm not too sure about the other areas since I have little to no experiences with them, or don't care.

However, Ireland and Argentina are much more dangerous to travel around in due to the native population, and I as well have personal experiences in there.

>Irish travelers and knackers will mug/kill you
>Argentinians have people robbing people in the middle of an active highway.

>tfw travelling to Germany alone at the end of the year
Realistically, what's the chance of getting attacked or killed? "Be cautious" doesn't sound too dangerous but it still sounds slightly ominous.

Confirmation bias speaking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

As I said here

This map is Shit

Almost no chance.

>south america
>less safe than the US
Someone has never been to South America it seems.

>India purple
>Most of Europe yellow

Lmao, I don't think Indians had poo bombs killing their daughters. Right now, northern Europe should be avoided, southern Europe (Italy, Greece and Spain) should be green. That being said, some countries also need to be split into provinces. Not all parts of certain countries are equally dangerous.

Denmark and Sweeden are safe? That's quite retarded. Yes, there are no big ass terrorist attacks with explosions and shit, but there are angry Muslim mobs who attempt to beat up and destroy everyone and everything they see. Also animal cruelty is very common in Muslim dominated regions in Sweden and Denmark. They also try to beat up people who attempt to stop them, so yeah, calling those 2 countries safe is just not true

I wanted to go to Germany but I don't want to get run over so I'm going to Italy instead.

Exactly lol. And even if some idiot decides to go to central or east Croatia to visit some villages or shit like that, the minefields are clearly marked with a sign and tape across the whole minefield. I mean, if people can live next to minefields and not get killed then I don't see whats the problem. Is it because we live next to muslims?

>Belgium the only purple country in western europe
Why even live?

So you mean whole Sweden.

Rwanda should be blue or green. That country is extremely stable and safe. Just stay away from the Congo border

Don't bring any women or they will disappear into a bush and get culturally enriched.

Are you Belgian, OP?

>tfw Belgium less safe than Morocco, which is Belgium's biggest importer of dangerous elements

>Look like a beady-eyed Anglo devil spawn
>Get mugged everywhere

Lel, I went to Ireland and it was great, maybe you just look like a faggot.