F-FREEDOM!!!

>F-FREEDOM!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratz amerishits, you traded being part of a white empire for a country overrun by spics and blacks. Enjoy that 65%. F-FREEDOM!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/july12/
ons.gov.uk/census/2011census
census.gov/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont forget to pay the jizya tax nigel

battleforthenet.com/july12/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do the whites have to live in smoggy large overly corporate cities when they can live in smaller, better cities or far away from a city and have their own property?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>london

no way that's accurate, sadiq

(LAUGHS IN 91% WHITE)

>London
>60% white
HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT NUMBER WOULDN'T BE REALISTIC NOT EVEN IF YOU COUNT ARABS AND SLAVS AS WHITE AASHAHAHAHAHAHSDHAHDSH

You're just jealous you don't have the land mass to balkanize into ethnostates then reconquer and displace the brown people.

Its accurate fucker. 60% white and 49% white BRITISH. London is demographically better than the entire United States.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What? That map is terrible. Half the country is non-white as you can see.
You fucking dumb burger.

YOU'RE WRONG. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
IT SAYS "INFANT POPULATION" YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS. BAHAHAHAHA.

Go dodge a lorry on a bridge, Paki cunt!

>2011census
talk about outdated

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE BEING 91% WHITE.

>you dumb burger
are you blind you fucking retard, look at his flag

>HE THINKS SERIOUS STATISTICAL CHANGE HAPPENS WITHIN 6 YEARS
>HE THINKS ANOTHER CENSUS WOULDN'T BE COMMISSIONED BY THE GOVERNMENT IF THE 2011 ONE WAS IRRELEVANT

THEY'RE DONE EVERY 12 YEARS BURGER. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

hmm somehow despite being less white we've suffered about 200% less recent terror attacks than you. What's that about? Feel free to deflect to our quarantined nigger crime though :^)

Quintessentially British

>you dumb burger
How the fuck is burger an insult? Trying to scare them away with food or something?

2 in 5 births in England are to non natives

We are fucked too. Why laugh at the demise of whites elsewhere?

>HAHA WE'LL ONLY BE A MINORITY IN 30 YEARS RATHER THAN 20
>JOKES ON YOU

Idiot. America's demographics are just as much a concern for us as ours should ve to them.

>QUARANTINED NIGGER CRIME
>OVER 50% OF VIOLENT CRIME
>ORIGINS OF GANG CULTURE
>FULL TO THE BRIM PRISONS

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

STILL MORE WHITE.

Watch out for runaway vehicles when you cross the street, and walk on the sidewalk, oh and when you walk on the bridge too, oh and also watch out for runaway vehicles at any public gathering of more than 5 people. Actually, probably better to just stay inside.

You act as if this is something Americans all agreed to. And this should be a reminder to all of you in Europe how quickly you can be demographically murdered in your own nations; last I heard several countries in Europe were around 10% non European origin, about what the US was pre 1965 immigration act.

I LIVE 30 MILES AWAY FROM THE CLOSEST CONSTITUENCY BELOW 95% WHITE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>you traded being part of a white empire for a country overrun by spics and blacks
America already had about the same black population relative to the total population in 1776 as it does today. Also I highly doubt being part of Britain would have kept the Spics out it just would have meant America never would have achieved its manifest destiny and would be less relevant than Canada is today.

>BIWEEKLY
>BIKE WHEEL
>RAIDS

You shouldnt be laughing as what they are doing to the EU is worse than mexican immigration to us. You are getting black africans, arabs, indians and chinese. The whole world is immigrating to the EU you should be concerned to say the least.

OP, do you dislike minorities?

You have a 80-90% white country and you can't even elect a right wing party, while we elected trump and control all parts of the congress.

non-cucked whites are the only real whites, a cucked white is a nonwhite, by this measure, europe is less white than the usa. If USA was 90% white we would NOT be electing commies and neoliberals like you stupid europoors thats for sure

>Birmingham
>58%
Is this referring to the West Midlands county or the actual city? Because the actual city is not 58% white.
We're in the same boat your proxy using 1pbtid twat.

30 miles is literally nothing, you faggots have no real concept of distance

d-de
d
DELTEEETE THIS NOWW

Learn the difference you anglo fuck, one is a european homeland and the other is some colony that's always had coons.

>HE THINKS TRUMP ISN'T THE MOST LEFT WING REPUBLICAN TO EVERY RUN FOR OFFICE
>HE THINKS AN 8 YEAR PRESIDENT CAN REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF 45% OF YOUR POPULATION BEING NON-WHITE
>HE THINKS TRUMP IS HIS SAVIOUR
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LEL WHAT'S COMING NEXT BURGER? "MY COUNTRY IS LE BIGGER THAN YOURS"

HAVE FUN LIVING WITH THE NIGGERS AMERICAN PIGSHIT. YOU'LL HAVE TWICE THE AMOUNT OF LAND TO GIVE BACK TO THEM WHEN THEY COME FOR THE BOER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW, you found a statistic chart with no sources or citations. Congratulations, gullible faggot.
You're the kind of retard that jumps off of a building after drinking a redbull.

Looks like somebody forgot caps lock on, lol.

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics Tyrone Hernandez.

SOURCES FOR THE LARDY TARDY OVER HERE

census.gov/

I THOUGHT GOOGLE WAS AMERICAN.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

N-NO S-SAUCES

ITS NOT T-TRUE

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

That guy is sikh though....they hate muslims. 2/10 bait

Jesus, America is worse than I thought. What a truly awful country!

Bucktoothed bongs on their stinky island really have no concept of distance. They think 40% Islamic capital compares to our regional nigger containment zones. The distance from LA to New York is a little more than the distance from London to Tehran

take it easy mate...

>My country is being destroyed
>Should I try to fix my country?
>Nah let me just brag about how other countries are less white

>no arabs in US
Thank God

>HE HAS TO USE A JIHADI FLAG HE'S SO NON-WHITE
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>Liverpool
>93% white
YOU'LL

Holy shit you're fucking sperging out aren't ya?

Our entire gigantic nation was white before 1965 too. With your tiny population, it won't take the kikes long to make you a niggered shithole like us. Laugh now. Your time will come.

Eyed a group of 5 in AZ yesterday at a supermarket parking lot. They had the turbans, dress, beards. everything. Pretty cool.

>TINY POPULATION
>60 MILLION
>DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAND ON A SATELLITE AND LAND ON A HUMAN SCALE

B-B-B-BUT MUH BIG COUNTRY. I NEED LAND TO FEED JAMAL.

Why the fuck is Liverpool so white?

>US is 0.9% Muslim
>UK is 4.4% Muslim and growing

It's also a good study to see how inferior the other races are. The vast majority of whites in those cities live in very rich areas. The rest, even the Asians (Yes, even Asians, they live in their little China town which is infested with crime, the crappiest homes which make black homes look like mansions), live in the poorest shit holes you could possibly imagine.

Also, fact is, all those cities are falling apart as well. The big bet is which one is going to be the next Detroit first. I'm betting on Los Angeles.

>60 million
>Large population

>UK IS 1% NEGRO
>US IS 13% NEGRO
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>60 MILLION
>TINY POPULATION

Britain 2016 75% white British 60% of kids born are white British. America 2016 61.3% white 54% of kids born are white thanks to non white birth rates collapsing off setting a disturbing trend of non white births outnumbering whites by 12,000 for 5 straight years. Non whites have a birth rate of 3.1 in your country compared to white British at 1.6. While whites in the US have a birth of 1.9 and non whites have a birth rate of 1.9. Median age for whites decreasing as baby boomers/remaining silent/greatest generation continue to die off. Can still elect someone who is labeled "racist."

4% you mean

Using a census from 6 years ago to hide all the fucking pakis and terrorists you imported

7% negro for you and negroes used to 15%+ before mad eurofags jews/other semites and spics started coming here in the 1890s.

Who cares if you're a white country if the Government controls every aspect of your life like a fucking nanny, and half the white people are completely cucked anyway. Not only that but you're stuck on an island with little to no variation of politics/culture. We have 50 states all with varying political views, laws, landscape, and so on.

>15 posts
4th of July really triggers you faggots. I thought it was just a joke.

>its a bong thread

>NO ETHNICITY CENSUS FOR 2016
>LAST ETHNICITY CENSUS 2011
>UK IS 91% WHITE
>NOT KNOWING THE GOVERNMENT REQUIRES CENSUS' TO DO THEIR FUCKING JOB AND WOULD COMMISSION ANOTHER ONE IF IT WAS MUNDANE
>THINKING 6 YEARS IS ENOUGH FOR STATISTICAL CHANGE AGAIN
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7% OF OUR NON-WHITES ARE NOT BLACK.

British are NOT white.

>TANNED FUCKING MONKEY
>INCHARGE OF DICTATING WHAT IS WHITE
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TOP KEK TURKISH PIGSHIT.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums lives in any of those places

yes
quarantined
go back to being blown to pieces, I'll go back to watching niggers kill one another on tv

Laugh as much as you want, but you are NOT white. FACT.

Save a life, bin that knife

That sword is literally for slaying Muslims.

but we have a population nearly equal to france with less than half the land mass no wonder theres fucking homelesses all over the place

Everyone above this post has been trolled.

Please move on

Can't have legal weed, can't own guns properly, can't own knives, can't criticize Islam, food sucks ass, beer is warm, women all have that busted dolled up 4/10 look. I could go on

T-T-THEY'RE QUARATINED I SWEAR.
W-WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'RE HAVING 7 BABIES PER FAMILY AND INCREASING THEIR NUMBERS MORE THAN YOU ANNUALLY?
THAT MEANS THEY'RE QUARANTINED GOY.
>BE AMERICAN
>HAVE SECOND AMENDMENT
>HAVE NIGGER PRESIDENT
>HAVE TRAITORS IN SENATE, EXECUTIVE BRANCH, SUPREME COURT, PARTY LEADERSHIP
>BE 52% WHITE
>"NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO USE THIS. LET'S WAIT UNTIL THEY OUTNUMBER US."

White people and based Asians created like all the leet technology and science like tv and Call of Duty. People who aren't white only steal the epic technology and video games the leet whites create. *facepalm*

Were do you get 52% from? Jews and Arabs combined are 2.0% of the population(those Muslims usually consider themeselves black or Asians anyway)

>BE AMERICAN
>BE ANYWHERE FROM 52% WHITE-65% WHITE
>TRY TO RATIONALIZE

le funny capslock laugh

>be British
That's it.

White people are the most scientifically leveled up class of Human on the planet. Did Blacks create like physics and microwave ovens? No they did not. White people are so awesome and I gain pride from being a white too.

>liverpool 93% white
glad to be a scouser

>BE BRITISH
>SPEAK WITH ACCENT
>AMERICAN GIRLS START SUCKING DICK

...fucking lol

White skin is so attractive and Jesus the Christ had white skin so I'm better than those "Jewish" people they don't celebrate Christmas with presents even and their last names are so dumb

Whatever helps you sleep at night while sounding like a faggot gobbling up cock.

At least we're still armed, faggot

I SLEEP KNOWING I COULD GO TO BURGERLAND AND HAVE ONE OF YOUR 10/10'S JUST BY SPEAKING.

>nonwhites larping as white

UK is Europe, your data is more shameful than United States'

Get fucked cunt why is this funny? We will be in the same position in 30-40 years, at least spics are Christian.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

lol if you must know spics are done growing too. In 2015 alone Hispanic birth rates dropped 20% in one year alone.

Except you couldn't because you're a beta posting on pol all day.

so what are you doing with guns? clean them?

>BE FAT BRITISH Sup Forums BETA
>SPEAK
>AMERICAN GIRLS START GURGLING ON COCK

At the rates they are being killed or incarcerated, I have little to worry about. I'll be dead before they take over so I don't care. Also is your capslock broken nigel? the fuck is the problem here

Spics and niggers are a national treasure