Michael Brown movie ‘similar to Crash’ in the works

How badly is this going to backfire on the Hollywood kikes? Are we talking Ghostbusters level backlash here?

indiewire.com/2017/06/michael-brown-movie-tell-the-truth-and-shame-the-devil-1201843262/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2P3c2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPHv_-fqdjM
justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/2P3c2

It will get released before the midterms to try to get them to chimp and go to the polls

Based dindu

I will forever boycott which ever conglomerate releases this with the passion of 10,000 suns.

>that watermelon outfit

holy fuck.

>still consuming mass media
Sup mordechai

Found the leaked trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPHv_-fqdjM

According to the comments they actually got Based Black Sheriff Clarke to play the part of the cop!

KEK

hopefully it will detail his acceptance into medical school and his heavy involvement in community service

Ready for the Dindu Cinematic Universe?
>Michael Brown: The First Goodboi
>Trayvon Begins

That black pig needs to be killed

Crash was so fucking bad that even liberals find it too pretentious.

>Watermelawn
>3rd grade
OK I'm giggling

Jew formula for script

> nostalgic hip hop soundtrack. If you like the music, you connect with the scene
> wise-cracking, little brother sidekick. Comic relief to the big guy (Shrek's donkey) provides the character depth and likability (see? other people like him). Played by Tyler James Williams
> reinforce 1-dimensional antagonists. Arab store keepers will be portrayed as corrupt vultures of da bleck community who 'instigated Big Mike' and deserved their store getting burned down. Played by an unattractive no-name actor to avoid audience attachment
> Darren Wilson will be a hokey white boi, incapable of controlling situations and lashes out at blacks as a power thrust. Played by an unattractive no-name actor to avoid audience attachment
> Lovable Big Mike will be articulate talking of his plans for college and his dreams to be a rapper (cue Soundtrack single of protagonist, see Hustle & Flow). Played by Kyle Massey
> Will show his mother doing nothing but being some nurturing and supporting Yoda. Played by Angela Bassett

this, despite it being shilled hard at the Academy Awards.

i remember Sup Forums talking about this movie at some point but figured it was just liberal garbage and never looked into it. something about a gay nigger?

>community service
And those cigars he allegedly "stole?" He was trying to prevent yet another smoker from getting lung cancer by preventing the smoker from buying carcinogens. Michael Brown was a great humanitarian who was on the verge of getting a Nobel Peace prize for his future good works, much the way Obama got his.

10/10 called it you could do this for a living

Sounds like you're thinking of Moonlight, which just won best picture at this year's oscars. Despite how slow that movie is, it's still a lot better than Crash.
Crash is basically an intertwining story about race with comically evil racist white people and some other nonsense. It basically treats the audience like a 12 year old who said nigger once and now needs to learn a lesson.

They dont care about the backlash. "Crash" made 16 times its budget. "Get Out" made 50x. [They] are not just sitting on dragon's pile of gold shekels, they are using for the white genocide.

Play movie niggers burn down theater. Yeah sign me up if i was Werenberg. Darren Wilson did nothing wrong!

Moonlight probably made 65x its budget, if the gay niggers were paid with EBT and purple drank.

Moonlight was filled with literal whos? and had cheap sets with the biggest stunt being breaking a chair. They could have paid them in cash and still make 100x its budget.

Crash was pretty good I thought. Bad people do good things, good people do bad things, and you don't really know anyone's life beyond the 10 minutes it takes for a police encounter. Not on my top 10 list or anything, but it was alright. Haven't seen it in like 10 years though.

I thought Get Out was a comedy. I laughed my ass off at it anyways.

>Crash was pretty good I thought.
Shit taste.

10 years ago? Yeah probably. Not super inclined to re watch it.

The film "Stranger Fruit" directed by jason pollock was about Brown and Ferguson MO.

He's a half wit libtard. I saw him on tv pressing his points but his arguments were so weak and he was so dumb I laughed ..

They do this for all their false flags. 911 Boston bombing ect

justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf

This was my first real experience with fake news. Read the court report, Mike Brown tried to take a gun off of a police officer, what did people expect would happen?

In fact, I was in St Louis when this happened. I felt sympathetic, and went there with my camera equipment hoping to share the real story.

What I saw was a bunch of News crews trying to rile up the poor people of this town, and convince them how bad they had it (they didn't. Ferguson is just like every other sleepy majority black suburb in the Midwest. Relatively peaceful.)

I still have friends to this day that don't really know what happened, that believe the police are their enemies, that believe Mike Brown was minding his own business.

I've seen this image so many times and only just now noticed it says 3rd grade

i already see the comment and rating raids, yikes

nah u do nigger

link?

good christ I can see half of these actually happening when made

you're hired!