Nashville, Tennessee

Is this America's best kept secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/119-Waters-Edge-Ln-Hendersonville-TN-37075/42414061_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=wuZAvEAZs-o
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
zillow.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Op here - I just got back from a 3 month road trip in America. Nashville was without a doubt my favorite city. Great food, music, southern culture and friendly people.

>Is this America's best kept secret?

It would be if you would shut up about it.

>OP here

Sorry brother - just wanted to sing it's praises.

Interesting looking city. Never seen it.

well, its full of niggers

i love about an hour north of nashville

it's a great city - just keep to the eastern side of it

SERIOUSLY. the moment the leftists see that phrase they fucking pounce on it, like fucking trendy lemmings, and then it's RUINED.

No.

Nashville is incredible, but getting more and more cucked by the day.

It was the probably the most white large city I visited besides Asheville, NC. Although I visited New York, Boston and Chicago amongst others.

fuck I want to live in U.S.

what's the fastest way to legal citizenship excluding marriage

just like austin was ruined.

Knoxville? I visited there as well - saw the sunsphere, and that's about it.

be really good at something

Only if you like feral niggers on cocaine

DELETE THIS

fuck I'm slightly below average dumb fuck COCK

The UP is the best kept secret. Winters are too long and cold. Keeps the weak ones away.

What was there to do? I'm going to take a few days off from work soon and take a short 4 day trip before school starts back. I was thinking Charleston but i'm not far from Nashville either

no i'm in kentucky

nashville and memphis are the only two cities in tn worth visiting - knoxville is just...there...

be careful in memphis - it is nigger central

>Trashville

lmao not anymore. We're comin

Asheville shouldn't even be compared on a scale of how many whites there are, it is a hippie, hipster, New Age shithole

The UP is shit aside from having fantastic pasties. I do have some family in Iron Mountain.

The kangs stay in memphis

How much would this house cost in Yurope?

>3 beds 2 baths 2,062 sqft
>$239,900

zillow.com/homedetails/119-Waters-Edge-Ln-Hendersonville-TN-37075/42414061_zpid/

This. My old neighbors were from Nashville and they were pretty ghetto.

Lol I actually drove through Kentucky, to get to Tennessee, Louisville I believe. I actually wanted to go to Lexington for a bit, after hearing good things, but unfortunately I couldn't make. Eating Kentucky Fried Chicken in Kentucky was actually pretty cool as well. My Aussies mates got a kick out of that when I told them. Hope to make it back soon, all the people I met were so friendly, (I think because im Australian??) especially down South

I stayed in Murfreesboro and basically rules all around there. No niggers or degenerates. Spacious. And Nashville is a real city which you need for them jobs.

kangz gonna own all of teneseee white boi

Yeah lots of hipster - but it had some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen, the Blue Ridge Mountains are breathtaking.

In the UK, that would cost around a million.

In London, it would cost over TEN HUNDRED BILLION

I've considered living in the south but I have the basement-toned skin of snowdwelling ancestors and don't like to sweat too much outside the gym. What do you think?

>3000ft hills full of tweakers

no thanks, i'll stick with the Cascades

nah, its just good people

>fuck I want to live in U.S.
no thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=wuZAvEAZs-o

That's what I thought. It's funny, but when I was in the large Eastern and Western US Cities people would tell me to stay clear of The South.

But my favourite memories of America was when I was down South in Tennessee, NC, Virginia, West Virginia, - The people food, music and scenery - it all felt quintessentially American.

Mods please delete this thread

Tennesseans do not want trendy faggots

If you want quintessential Americana, come to the Midwest. "Flyover states" ate the best states. I've visited both coasts but have lived my entire life here. Wouldn't live anywhere else in america, desu.

you must be 12 or spend too much time on the internet, because austin was ruined fucking by 2000

why is it that every time this city is mentioned people have to say "tennessee", I know there's other nashville but it's always this one people talk about

seriously pissing me off, it started when I was 8 and heard a Ben Harper song and happened thousands of time until this thread

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Hmmm yes thanks for this insight

I'm a proud Californian but our startup and myself need a new state to locate to due to high taxes.

How's Nashville's Supercharger network like? Don't want my Tesla running out of juice at my new home lol!!!

No, it's already full of yankees, and california jews bought the music scene there 30 years ago.

Nowhere is safe.

The west side is.

My wife and I live in Atlanta so we can make day trips to Nashville. Broadway is awesome. Music. Food. Friendly vibes. I wish they would shut down the street more often though. Sidewalks get too crowded after 10 on weekends.

Asheville is another good secret. It's Nashville super lite. No blacks either.

Chattanooga has a super small district but it's got better scenery than just about any city in the southeast.

Stay the fuck in Cali and get nuked by NK, trendy faggot reeeeee

>southeast

reee

Greatest view in the U.S. is Vegas right at sunset. Lights. Valley. Mountains. Don't even have to step outside to enjoy it either.

faggot. you can't even listen to country in an electric vehicle.

t. socal

>zillow.com
Wow, such service.

google it. serving in the military helps i think

6 Gorillion Dollars!

those ca jews are just nyc jews

ill trade you Malta citizenship for american citizenship

Asheville -- literally Nasheville without the N-iggers

This, Austin is the Columbia, MO of Texas.

It depends where. In a rubbish suburb of a rubbish town you could probably get a house that big for not much more than that.

STAY AWAY FROM TENNESSEE

We don't want your liberalism fucking up our state. East and middle Tennessee are the whitest parts of the South.

Stay in your liberal multicultural hellholes. Don't bring that shit here.

Carpetbaggers ALWAYS want to reap the benefits of white conservatism while at the same time voting against it.

If you have liberal friends who are thinking about moving here, convince them not to for the love of God.

I live in austin texas currently. This city is the equivalent of a high school quarterback trying to relive its glory days when he is 40.

Kentucky here
Louisville is nigger central and full of libs.
Lexington is just a suburban college town with nothing to do, which has it's nigger areas.

nashville is what LA would be if it wasnt ran by jews

Dude shut up! The first rule of Nashville, is never mention nashville.

I was a firefighter in Nashville for 7 years. It's another generic, worthless southern city filled with poor blacks.

Hard pass.

Wow that looks pretty!

I might have to mention this to the family as a possible destination (moving from CA bc taxes are too high)

Do you guys have good weed? What's the sitch w electric vehicle charging stations there?

Do you guys really think so? It's full of liberal faggots. Asheville is trying to be NYC, it's kind of a joke.

Black here, and I got treated just fine in the restaurants clubs and shops in Nashville. So no it's not Sup Forums or "racist" as a city.

Nashville is great. Incredible even. When I first moved to nearby Clarksville (military) I feared Nashville was going to be an unbearable redneck, hillbilly plagued hellhole. Fortunately I discovered they mostly keep that garbage quarantined to the downtown area and the rest of the city is mostly normal. But if you guys don't think that place isn't already overflowing with commies and libshits you will be sadly mistaken. That place had enough nu-males per square mile to rival places like Portland. Just go to places like the Pinewood Social or the reclaimed meat packing plant in Germantown, or basically the entire east end and you'll be overwhelmed with men with capri pants wearing """"men""""" with coiffed beards and manicured fingernails and other signs of immense faggotry. Nashville is a great place but it's slowly succumbing to (((them))).