THE UK IS ACTUALLY WHITER THAN AMERICA

Wait... what the fuck? Was all the memeing about the UK not being white anymore all a big lie?

How does the UK, which is over 90% white, allow itself to have its children raped by muslim gangs and its concerts blown up by jihadis? What in the fuck is going on in Bongland?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
migrationwatchuk.org/pressArticle/83
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2011

Let me explain to your feeble, colonial mind.

We have ghetto towns and boroughs for our foreign population. The average small town in the UK has like 2 non-white people in it. There are vast swathes of the country that are staunchly white, wealthy and conservative.

Economic migrants from overseas congregate in two places only. Where their already present families are, or where there is work. London is basically (aside from a few boroughs) a massive containment zone for them along with a couple of major northern towns. Aside from them, you just have relatively homogeneous communities all over the place.

Those "child raped by muslim gangs" were mentally ill chav girls living in a northern ghetto zone with a left-wing local authority. It isn't the norm.

Stop listening to Sup Forums. France for example, makes our country look like fucking paradise when it comes to foreign scum.

In the UK, you visit a big city and see people in veils walking and all the stores in Arabic. A lot of blacks but mostly Muslim blacks. But in the country it's mostly white.

In the US you see a lot of Islam in inner cities, but they've adapted and don't wear full garb or black veils. You also have more blacks in rural areas and Latinos in the southwest, where they usually stay confined.

>london

so, the muslims are like the EU version of niggers ? white flight from cities etc...

>Stop listening to Sup Forums
great, great advice right here

>that greater London
>R-Rule, B-b-brittania
Jesus Christ, bongs. Why did you let this happen to the capital of your empire?

>capital gone
>already illegal to disagree with nogs or the gov
>biggeat pedo rampage ever uncovered, unpunished
>record breaking terrorist attacks this past month alone
>200 million more nogs on their way financed by your very own tax dollars
>all this in less than 5 years

Well... yeah

I'm pretty sure even London is whiter than every city in America.

The US is the most cucked country with demographic replacement decades ahead of Europe but they're all too brainwashed to admit it.

North East England here. Didn't see a darkie until I was 12, and that was some fresh off the boat nappie haired nog. Assumed they all had bones through their noses, lip discs, and walked around with spears.

>>all this in less than 5 years

Wrong. Ever since Labour got in in 1997 and decided to, and I quote, "rub the right's nose in diversity".

>capital gone

Same with the rest of Western Europe.

>biggeat pedo rampage ever uncovered, unpunished

In which respect?

>record breaking terrorist attacks this past month alone

After not having any for over a decade despite dozens of attempts. I don't think a Mexican can talk to me about mass-slaughter of civilians without looking like a twit.

>200 million more nogs on their way financed by your very own tax dollars

Britain doesn't accept refugees. We've barely let in 4000 compared to Germany which has taken in a million.

>so, the muslims are like the EU version of niggers ? white flight from cities etc..

Essentially. It's happening right now. Even places like Kingston upon Thames are getting trashed by them so the wealthy are moving out further into Surrey.

brb just moving to Norn Iron

It's pretty hilarious to be honest. Americans on Sup Forums are so delusional about the state of our country.

I really doubt even Trump could save it.

Firstly, the UK is a white homeland, the USA is not. Secondly, those numbers are a disgrace to our ancestors. Thirdly, trends are what matters, not a synchronic census from 2011. Those numbers contain the seed of white genocide. We must develop politics now that will ensure our survival if we become a minority, which on current trends is inevitable within 50-100 years. Even if there is a moratorium on immigration, we will become a minority eventually due to birth rates alone, just like Protestants in NI.

>capital gone
in the defense of bongs, London is white british minority, but it's still majority (around 65% IIRC) white. A lot of immigrants there are other Euros

>A lot of immigrants there are other Euros

I think there are about half a million Poles in London alone, plus another 250,000 French people.

>Ever since Labour got in in 1997 and decided to, and I quote, "rub the right's nose in diversity".
And you all know who is responsible, right?

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend (((Michael (now Lord) Levy))).
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Immigration Minister (((Barbara Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', (((Lord Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>The programme's producer (((Martin Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary (((Jack Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

migrationwatchuk.org/pressArticle/83

My girlfriend is a nig and some guy posted on her facebook calling her a nigger and to die and shit, she told the cops and they told her to just ignore it, its rare that people get arrested for saying mean things online thats why it makes the news

>LEAF

So how come England is so poor?

>all that denial

Gee i wonder why europe is failing so fast

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469826/Muhammed-Amelia-popular-baby-names-London.html

Keep trying tea leaf.

30 of 50 American states are more than 80% white (non-hispanic white), but that doesn't stop you retards from spamming le 52% all day.

>Gee i wonder why europe is failing so fast

Look man, as a self-deprecating Englishman I can shit on my own country. But if a fucking Mexican, of all "people", shits on it then i'm well within my rights to demolish your arguments.

If all you can say is
>all that denial

Then I suppose that says it all, doesn't it?

A country that is virtually in a civil war over drugs can't shittalk even a country as awful as the UK.

Reminder that the USA are the least white western country

>import African slaves
>stop
>import central American slaves

what did you expect?

All the nigs/pakis in Scotland are in one containment city. The rest non whites are transient students or one family that owns the local curry house or a paki shop. Here in rural Scotland they are less than one percent.

the UK is in Europe, homeland of the white race. of course it's whiter. The US and Canada started as economic ventures in a far flung continent, racial purity was never put before shekels

just remember that in a couple of generations your country will look like a generic sand nigger shithole thanks to your country"""""men""""" and their insatiable hunger for nigger cock

My ship might be shit tier, but yours is sinking lad

Everyone knows this already

>My ship might be shit tier, but yours is sinking lad

My ship hasn't got Mexicans on it.

>In the US you see a lot of Islam
Incorrect

Also
>OPs statistics from 2011
Europe is changing much much faster than the US

easy, White people live in more rural and suburban areas while cities are full of migrants

So much this. Mexican scum on this board are far worse than any nigger. Cause more problems for society as well. You fucks are absolutely horrendous.

Is that the truth or are you just spreading disinfo?

>checks US black on white crime, rape and murder statistics for the past few decades...

Mkay.
Sage.

>a country not originally inhabited by whites has a lower white percentage than countries in which whites are native
It's almost like that should be obvious you fucking mong

>Hah! Checkmate beaner! We don't have Mexicans we have the BASED BBC! While your women have to deal with beaner wiener, our women get beautiful BBC. Hah. I sure showed you.
RIP England.

Obviously, kebab semen and nigger balls are exclusively a jewropean betamale delicacy

i want to apologize on behalf of all racist Canadian and English behavior

except you had way higher percentages back in the past you mong, you did it to yourselves

the UK is like 60% white at most.

hush men are speaking

hows the new islamic kingdom coming on bongs and leaves

Muslims are Caucasian... So are beaners. Its a huge misnomer. We want beanbags as mich as you want sandniggers, which is to say not at all.

Also our crime stats are fucked up thanks to beaners being "white (of latino origin)"

> allow itself to have its children raped by Muslims gangs and its concerts blown up by jihadis

It's the same with what's going on in America, even though the majority of the country wants stricter rules and engagement of people coming in, the fucking libtards screech louder and make up a bigger fuss. The media is also a big part too.
pic related

/thread

thank you for being tolorent

shhh

>FPBP

We have not had a census in a good while.

I hope it's not got as bad as it looks in my city but I can't see how it's not.

>My girlfriend is a nig
lol

> have its children raped by muslim gangs and its concerts blown up by jihadis?

Simple.
Cops and politicians also fuck the damaged kids.

Unlike you, we dont have common access to guns to defend ourselves.

>After not having any for over a decade despite dozens of attempts.
That's the point the spic is trying to make, they're getting more frequent as the Arabs you let it back in the day's shit children grow older.