DIET BLACK PILL

BLACK PILL: watch "what the health" it's a documentary available on (((netflix))) it absolutely blew my mind, i have been eating like a pig my whole life, this documentary has made me go vegan, every burger should watch this

it's not a waste of time, you will not regret watching it

even if you are sure you want to remain a meat eating, diabetic fat fuck,
it teaches you a lot about (((their))) tricks and tactics
this is politics related because political parties, amongst numerous other groups, are funded by the very (((corporations))) that are killing you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Drmcdougall was right all along

I don't understand how you can be redpilled but spend energy on vegan bullshit. You obviously understand that white people are dying, but you waste time worrying about cow rights and shit?

Note you didn't say "organic non-hormone fed beef." You said "vegan."

>Implying there's beef free of hormones

You people will literally believe anything

I haven't seen this but me and my wife eat vegan every other week since a year back.

We have been thinking of doing 2 week vegan and one week meat since vegan food is really, really good but it is much more cumbersome to make than regular shitfood.

M O D E R A T I O N

jesus, why is it so hard for you niggers to understand?

There is no fucking way 1 egg equals 5 cigarettes, this piece of shit documentary lost all credibility after that statement.

they actually say that?! lol thanks bro, removing from my "to watch list"

Because they are stupid faggots

that's what happens in a society where literally every other single individual is trying to dominate and manipulate you

>has made me go vegan
Nice one, brainwash shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrPJdd4708

Meat eating doesn't cause diabetes, sugar intake does. The secret to eliminating metabolic syndrome, and losing weight is cutting out sugar, and taking steps to lower your insulin resistance.

Fasting, a low sugar diet, monitoring of the GI of food you take in, are all the first steps you should take. You will lose weight, and you will get healthier this way. Sugar is the elephant in the room when it comes to poor health.

dumb burger, just watch it, then debunk it, i would love to see you do it

they never say that dumbass

i know the burgers would be crying about this post, WATCH IT, THEN TRY TO DEBUNK IT, you illiterate low IQ niggers

this doesnt prove anything kraut, as i said, eat whatever you want, in EU it's still not nearly as bad to eat meat and animal products as it is in the US, but the healthiest option is eating a plant based diet, you can not refute this

*knew

>this documentary has made me go vegan
Right because no vegan has ever, ever become fat or unhealthy. Sure.

>you can not refute this
Yes I can.
>Inb4 "SYTE UR SAUCES M7+1 !!1111!!11"
Cite yours first, carb addict.

i never claimed that was the case ? horrible argument

it is basic science, everything an animal has it has gotten from the plants it eats, i am not claiming meat is unhealthy for you,
it isnt as long as your meat actually eats plants and has a healthy lifestyle, but the reality is they are pumped full of drugs,
they eat shit food, they eat their own dead flesh, then you consume that, yummy !

you realise that food-related disease is killing more white people than terrorists ever have and ever will right ?

You need meat to live retard, you can't be completely carnivorous or a herbivore, you will have to compensate for deficiencies. Just eat regularly for fucks sake.

>you need meat to live

no you don't, all the nutrition in your meat comes from the plants the animal has eaten, if you live in burgerland,
your animals are eating garbage, so you are eating garbage,
it's that simple,

inb4 muh B12, no, animals are not unique in producing this either

lmfao look at this airhead moron with his grotesque diet. i'd rather drop dead right now than eat like him for a single day of my life. absolutely primitive.

Good goy

Numbers on Netflix dropping that badly eh?

NYPA
( Not Your Personal Adspace)

(((Sweden)))

you are stupid

After 10 years of not eating meat entirely your
body will start to do something and you will
not enjoy it. find out yourself what that is leafhead. have fun degenerating

Nice pseudoscience

its like you have to be a rocket scientist to
understand that macdonalds meat is not moderation

Stop caring about your health!

Morbid obesity is FREEDOM!!!!

"what the health" is a good documentary. anyone who considers himself redpilled should be vegan.

Bacteria create B12...animals eat disgusting bacteria, absorb the B12 which ends up in the meat.

So you can either eat meat, or eat shit...those are the only sources of B12 our ancestors had access to. Vegan is not natural. You would have to eat a bucket of soil with your vegetables to get enough b12

Our ancestors got b12 in their water. We don't drink unfiltered water today for sanitary reasons. Our factory farmed animals also don't eat the food they would be eating in the wild so they are given b12 supplements.

>tfw pol is full of spiritually unevolved meatfags who turn a blind eye to the inconceivable suffering of trillions of innocent helpless animals
>all because muh meat muh burgers muh lusty addiction to gross foods

vegans transcend to a higher level of mental functioning tbqh. you will detect in the smell and sight of meat nothing but brutal murder and hate it with all your heart.

sad really

wow spooky

hitler didn't eat meat for a reason, good to see some people here can still think for themselves

You never see people get old on paleo/ketosis.
The only people who can manage a low carb, high fat diet need to do so much training to stay alive.

I like it when militant vegans make most of their diet processed garbage - veggie patties with lots of fillers and preservatives, cookies and sweets, frozen prepackaged soy (enjoy the moons), breads and bottled sauces with corn syrup, basically too much sugar and salt in general. You can eat meat and be healthy... going vegan doesn't mean you're any healthier than a meat consumer if you keep eating like a retard.

Even Kim Dotcom tweeted in support of "What the Health" and said he'd go vegan. Who knows if he really does but it's interesting. More and more people see through the lies of the corrupt establishment (government, agriculture, pharma and food industry).

Nothing beats wholefood plant based diet.
I don't care about other vegans who eat processed shit.

>this is related to politics because of my stupid reasons

It is NOT related to politics. At least not in this form. You reminded me to add "vegan" to my list of filtered words.

>Netflix made me go vegan
>I use ((()))

Godverdomme, kutkinderbedtijd is al geweest.

>even if you are sure you want to remain a meat eating, diabetic fat fuck,
I can't even begin to imagine how much meat someone must be eating to become a diabetic because of it.

>dumb burger, just watch it, then debunk it, i would love to see you do it
Problem is, this science has been worthless since the jews took over decades ago.
Since then they do nothing but produce lots of completely contradicting scientific papers.
If you believe what some nutrition expert is telling you then you are a gullible fool who's likely being scammed.

He said nothing about animal welfare, he only mentioned nutrition

veel plezier met je bicky burger die 5% kak is

>all science is wrong becaue jews

how about you think for yourself goy, it's really not rocket science, animals eat garbage, you eat animals ---> you eat garbage

/fit/ here

This is on my to watch list.

Sugar is by far enemy number one when it comes to the American fast food diet, but I almost think it is just as important to cut out fast food. DO NOT EAT OUT. The nutrition is poor and the addiction is real.

As for meat, it does not need to be eaten with every meal especially if you have an office job that does not require much physical exertion. A vareity of meats is best, but make sure to eat your vegetables.

NO ADDED SUGAR OR SWEETENERS

This will be tough because (((they))) have been pushing it on society their whole lives, but the most insidious is way is the stressful 40+hour work week with commute to where if you want to cook healthy it will take nearly all your free time.

fast food = they get richer and you get weaker

read /fit/s sticky for great nutrition info