Invade Canada?

The europeanization of Canada is nearing. Should we wander over and finally put the Canadians under our thumb officially?

They have no nukes, some decent army but we would roll them all day long and twice on Sundays.

>her dick

Vietnam II electric boogaloo: Freezing to death edition

Please do. I can't stand this place anymore.

Come across the border and I'll take up arms with you.

Good thing you can never find us on a map.

Please do like pretty please

I want to he part of Trump's America

Happy 4th of july you lucky bastard

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

all your troops would starve and freeze to death

Even Mexicans would rather be in Mexico than Leafland

Yeah, how could we possibly get food across the border. And all of our cannons would get stuck in the mud.

Canadia has something like 100,000 active force military, 2/3rds of which is no doubt chair bound.

You'll probably have an easy time in the prairies but no where else. Let me remind you we basically only have one main national highway system, which we would promptly turn into a gauntlet of IED's and ambushes if we ever got wind of you assholes trying any funny shit.

Who cares Mexicans are fucking cool as long as they are still traditional - hating a nationalist nationality is fucking retarded

Reason for Vietnam being an issue was because fucking liberals and SJWs were whining and complaining and had too much power in government back then. This time we will be fighting those fuckers head on!

The invasion plan has been drawn up. All your women belong to us.

>Annex Canada
>Send troops across the boarder
>If our troops kill all of theirs, we win
>If their troops kill us, we win.
Perfect

All they have now are chinks and sandniggers.

Please do. You know how shit this place is?
>shitposters
>Toronto
>Trudeau
>cuckdom
>immigrants
I'm severely grateful that I live in a 80%+ white town, because everywhere else is slowly getting shagged by different shades.

>invade
>freeze to death
>get shot by drunk natives

You couldn't even win in Vietnam, or the Middle East. What makes you thing this will be any different

Like 90% of your population lives within 100 miles of our border. If our troops can survive in Minnesota and Montana they can survive a few miles into Ontario.

underestimating the difference between toronto and chaplau, climate-wise

>invading in winter
go away hitler

Canada is basically France. They would surrender almost immediately and their women would sexy themselves up for our soldiers arrival.