The world is getting darker

Spiritually as well literally. Everytime I see animal cruelty there is a chink or Muslim. When I see rape I see blacks and Muslims. When I see barbaric sadism to our fellow man I see Latinos and Muslims. Where I see apathy is see Chinks. Christ even Indians can't treat their towns with respect without shitting on everything.

None of this is normal. None of this horrible shit happens in my normal sleepy rural town. How can our media push this on us? How can there be so much darkness outside of the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=X256Qxfnn5A
youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its called being uncivilised, those in the east are aware of how we live in the west and how civilised we are but choose to sit on the floor and wipe there shit off their arse with their hands and on general make no effort to make their countries and homes civilised they'd rather become "refugees" and turn our decent countries into a shit hole like theirs

Thank both the european race and Christianity. Pagan europeans used to be a fair moral and honorable people that sacrificed their own kin from time to time in honor to the gods.
Then christianity came and changed all that. European men became moral and honorable in their entirety, and that's what made man go from animal to divine.

This makes me sympathize with neocons. Neocons aren't barbaric and warrior-ish enough.

The world must be civilized with violence, calculated, mechanical violence, untheatrical murder.

The White Man has to descend as if it were the necrontyr, an army of killer robot, to ruthlessly subjagate the world with ruthless violence as if were were out to satisfy the bloodlust of a war god of ancient times.

The White Man was put on this Earth to conquer it and civilize it by force!

They sacrificed criminals

How bad did this guy fuck up to get this death?
He must have done some seriously fucked up shit

cuck

>The world is getting darker
no user, you're just growing up

>The world must be civilized with violence, calculated, mechanical violence, untheatrical murder.
Bush, please... You are too weak and stupid for that.

When there were criminals. They didn't stop making offerings when all the criminals were dead.

Pretty sure he was a political criminal aka he didn't agree with the people who happened to be in power in that location at that time

I can't believe i saw a fucked up picture like this and i didn't even care. Wtf is wrong with me, i couldn't even look at shit like this a few months ago because it was too disgusting/scary to me and now i'm zooming on that guy's wounds to see if they're real and on his eye sticking out of his head just to see wtf happened to it. I've spent too much time on this website

>None of this is normal.
It's totally normal you pacified Britcuck

Your cushy sheltered existence is what's abnormal in human history

>chink
Killing animals for food ain't animal cruelty (yes, even a cuddly doggy), you grass-eating subhuman.

This fucking EU poster is such a god damn faggot holy shit.

There is a war coming , i can feel it

Start stockpiling now

Almost didn't see the knife going straight through his nose until I decided to look at the eye closer. Thanks for the tip.

>Thank both the european race and Christianity.
Christian European men used to torture and burn people for witchcraft and blasphemy, and public execution was considered a form of entertainment just a couple centuries ago.

Actually spiritually the world is getting brighter as the light descends upon us to purify the wicked and uplift the good. This is all a trial. A test.

Yes, it is normal you gigantic faggot. Read some classics and you'll quickly see that the world was always like this and humanity is a shit. The only difference now are the betas on Sup Forums digging up obscure things and trying to raise the alarm claiming that their cherry picked phenomenon is now normal.

>This makes me sympathize with neocons.
Neocons ain't looking to fix shit, they're looking to fuck shit up, you weak-minded hick. To fuck up other countries, and theirs as well - all at behest of their (((masters))).

>Christian European men used to torture and burn people for witchcraft and blasphemy
Give any proof. You heard/read this somewhere, I heard/read this somewhere. No substantial proof was ever shown. Do it.
>public execution was considered a form of entertainment just a couple centuries ago
Public execution against enemies of the order and evil-doers? Nothing wrong with that. Public execution against civilians? That's freemansonry for ya.

looks like he took one in the dick too

That's because you have brought the benefits of civilization to 3rd worlders who did not deserve it nor could handle it. You should have left them to be savages in their own nations, or exterminated them. Idiots.

This always have happened
Your problem is that you have the internet and knowledge
China never changed because of comunism
Muslim never changed because... they are muslims

>mfw I point out Sup Forums's failings are their own

Is this a David Blaine trick?

i wonder if they started to insert the knives there.

Fucking insectoid subhuman chink detected.

kek

Paganism never left. All of Christianity and it's traditions and customs have Pagan roots.

I hear you bro, savagery is not only a thing, it's a default state of human being. It's what being at one with nature means. It's rule is do unto others what you don't want to be done to you. Conscience is the only thing that stands in opposition, it separates us from animals. But it's not a default state. It's something that comes from spirit, it is not of this world.

The irony.

this

checked and because (((THEM)))

(((THEY))) spend generations removing virtue from people and pushing their degeneracy because they believe their messiah will only come when the world is at its darkest

Fuck you you sub human Kraut. You're the fucking reason the West is going down the shitter with your WW2 guilt. Just tell the kikes to fuck off and it can all end tomorrow. Maybe you want to live in the third world. I don't. Stronger men than either of us built this comfort around. What was the point if we're just letting everything evil around us, close in.

Fucking kill yourself. Germans have fucked the white race more than anyone else. Just fucking kill yourself.

Descendents of Cain.

Only cuddly puppies are THE animal companion of the human race so this gives any legitimate human being a casus belli against your vile race.
The irony is irrelevant, real sorry for not hiding behind a pirate flag like a coward.

i bet he is still mad after that "curse" prank

Those would be vampires... or niggers.... or both

Yes, paganism never left. It was the european people who left silly inocuous paganism for fulfilling and hopeful christianism.
Also, christianity doesn't have pagan roots. It has hellenic/mediterranean roots. It's even ironic the west being flooded with semites nowadays, as christianity rose thanks to jewish "tolerant" "democrat monarchy". They're trying to destroy us with our own weapons and most of us don't even realize it.

I find it curious that you are alarmed by these events. You all believe that the rest of the world is the same as the West. A human life there is worth nothing. It has never been worth it. The well-being, security, quality of life that we have in the West is an exception to the general situation that exists on the planet. What happens is that with a smartphone anyone can publish on the Internet these atrocities, but have always happened. We can not lower our guard, because those third world savages turn in hell the place to where they go: always. They don't have the same morality, the same ethics that we can have. They don't give the same importance to life, children, women, old people ... than you do.

If you ask me Cain was a white man but got his skin turned black by god. His children are the niggers.

>Cain killed his brother due to emotions
>Niggers are overly emotional and can kill you for the smallest things
>Mark is easy to know but not clear what it is exactly
>Niggers are black

>Christian European men used to torture and burn people for witchcraft and blasphemy,
The concepts of blasphemy, heresy and canon comes from the goatherders. Zeus never sent any lightning bolts down to some dirt farmer who dissed him.

also they can't farm for shit and lived in huts before they got civilized by white people

What were the Inquisitions?

>Christian European men used to torture and burn people for witchcraft and blasphemy

something we urgently need to reintroduce

I'm guessing they started low and worked their way up. I wonder how long he was alive for it all.

Actually one is media (internet) so you get to see brutalities around the world.
Also white man civilisation collapse - we used to treat Western civilisation as superior, we were the conquerors that teached the tribemen how to get better life. Now we're told that we were enslaving them bc we were showing them laws and forbid their "laws" of ritual murder and rape.
But ruling left is still going with the "Oh it's just their culture and tradition to do all this horrible stuff, so we should let them" BS! If you don't protect your culture and your laws, they will be replaced with muslims who care about theirs. It's already happening. for example : Female genital mutilation in Britain is on the rise every year. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation_in_the_United_Kingdom

Im 29 years old. And Iv seen black person one time ONE time in my entire life, and couple of arabic/muslim ppl when i was in Warsaw one year ago, I live in medium to small city in Poland, but im seriously fucking afraid of all the shit that is happening, and you are right.

That was 600 years ago. Everyone else was shit back then as well. If they can't be civilised now they never will be.

I do wonder why the higher races don't just remove the shit on this planet. We know it's over populated. These beasts have had their chance. Liberals would have a melt down bit who cares. The world would be so much better in a hundred years. If Africa or Saudi Arabia had more nukes than everyone else and knew how to use them, we'd all be dead by now.

Guilt is mostly a white thing

This is kalyuga my friend. Do your dharma and strive for a better tomorrow for your people. That's all you can do.
youtube.com/watch?v=X256Qxfnn5A

>something we urgently need to reintroduce
Go to Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan and live your dream, retard.

I am not alarmed,I'm saddened. If they aren't going to be civilised by now they never will be. The only thing more evil are the people deliberately inviting this into the few sane places on this planet

>Christian European men used to torture and burn people for witchcraft and blasphemy,
'Torture and burn'? You sure? I'll need a citation for that, faggot.

>...and public execution was considered a form of entertainment just a couple centuries ago.
'Was'? Remember Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, Kadaffi?

All the world is dark and dreary
Everywhere I roam
Oh brother, how my heart grows weary
Far from the old folks at home

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs

loled

yeah youre right we shouldve sided with them so we get to have no guilt

The offerings weren't so often as to have a drought of criminals

Be that as it may, WW2 finished over 70 years ago. Because these Krauts can never forgive themselves they have become suicidal and now think by replacing whites they can finally atone. Their pathetic guilt has spread manifold throughout the West. Civil war is coming, we are literally living in the last decades of a golden era. If we don't win the war we are all going to die like in that pic.

why use so many knives? couldn't they use one or two multiple times? this is outrageously inefficient

Praise the mighty Kek, He is the only who can save us

Stereotypical reply no.1:
> Why don't they get off their ass and fix stuff?!?!

Stereotypical reply no.2:
> We will civilize them by force.

kek, apparently the average westerner is as clueless as the rest of the world.

>Necrontyr
Your heresies will fail you.

There is no need for violence beyond defense of the border. Let them either become civilized, or wipe themselves out.

maybe you should get out of Sup Forums for a while and join a bookclub, tap dance classes, boyscouts, volunteer for your local charity shop - doesn't have to be forever, just clear your head for a while

Insult me as you wish, but I mean no offense

Why are white angels, la? No crime whatsoever. Makes me really wonder.

Why judge the logic of barbarians?

He might need a few band aids.

drug cartels sending a messege

It all makes sense now. We didnt bomb the Germans hard enough.

exactly, it separates us from animals

Hitler was a choir boy compared to me user, wait a minute he fucking was KEK

Yeah Jew,STFU your rat Zions ancestors thought it would be cool to destroy monarchies around the world,and make things more complicated.

>How can there be so much darkness outside of the West?
Asking hard questions...
Same here. Except I didn't zoom to that disgusting picture. When I was younger I wouldn't bear to see blood

>that pic

What happened to him?

All sides in WW2 were puppets for (((them))). Things have worked out exactly as the ruling bloodlines wanted.

Damn user when you put it that way, it hit me.

google image search says cartels

>flip-flop countries

>something we urgently need to reintroduce
THIS

>subjagate
>army of killer robot

Wherever Mexicans go, there is Mexico.

I'll bet all these psychos took their knife back, cleaned it and used it to cook food again.

>t. atheist liberal

You're sooooo smart user, your knowledge of Christianity and its evil nature is so attractive. Marry me?

No, we're going to stay here and inflict it on (You). And your weak, secular society isn't going to do shit to stop it since your intellectual home is built on sand.

European societies have always been the soul of this planet, (((they))) enslave your will and repress spirituality with mass media and consumption.
I believe the next revolution in the West wI'll come from the soul, the revolution will be spiritual.

Darkest before the dawn. Humanity will ascend and conquer the stars

why would the mods crash a topic about having sex with muslims but let this kinda shit up

why is the world getting literally darker? did something happen the sun?

Whoa!!
What did he do to deserve that?

He was white.
It was self defense.

let me give you a hint! the monkey virus was made on egytp and shitskin people , reject all of this madness once and for all and save truth from falsehood and envy, shitskin and black people have mud and clay on his genes, they are retarded by nature and this is why they cannot fuckint comprehend white culture like the one you need to rescue since now like musica and art and books and ways to relate with the nature..... this is the beastman THE MUD GOYMS will act like goyms until the very last day of this world,

>But I choose to believe in Furries.

the world was always a fucked up barbaric place, we just see more of it now because everyone has a cameraphone and internet 3.0

it's the same as every you dumb faggot, read some history instead of shitposting on an anime forum.

It's being immigrated by minorities.

Mexico Solution is simple.

>> Invade Mexico and Colombia
>> Unconditional Surrender a la Japan
>> Make it Capital offense to be gang/cartel member
>> Execute all men with gang tatoos
>> Execute all men convicted of violent crime before the invasion
>> Firebomb all areas found to produce, transport, or store narcotics.

USA is deep in the Arab shithole while being softly invaded from the south. USA biggest threat is Narco States.