PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE SKYFATHER

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU
blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/09/05/religion-is-in-decline-in-the-west-and-america-is-no-exception/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Hey there, fellow vargaholics. I'm starting to get into ARYAN cooking and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with pic related. Is it sufficiently JUICY to sustain me on my Nordic adventures?

Reminder

fourth for the old gods! Heil Odin!
>tl;dr, you should worship my magic Jew, goyim!
fuck off nerds, stop hiding behind fake flags :)

Fake

>Yes my pagan/christian goyims, keep fighting each other
>The conservative christians/pagans are the problem, not the secular A(nti)theists
kys kike. Paganism and Christianity have to stand together against degeneracy.

How do you all feel about Odin?
Something about him never sat well with me.
Could it be the Christian influence that created him?

>Kike on a stick meme

Kay, pagan LARPer.

>citation needed

>paganism and christianity should stand together
>this user does nothing about all the anti-pagan crap posted in this thread.
Really makes me think! I'd like nothing more than to work together, because my "religion" if you can call it that is my people. However, it seems your side is way too autistic about your super cool magic Jew.
>worships a kike
>calls me a kike
Yeah, that makes total sense. Oh let me guess, that's not real because "jews totally hate Jesus, dude!"

Odin is based. One of my favourites, and I am not even Germanic. I dig the poet-warrior mix.

>kike on a stick meme
>my comment contain absolutely none of those words
Prove to me, right now, why I should worship Jesus Christ specifically.

MANDATORY LISTENING!

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU

>"I'd like nothing more than to work together"
>insults me in the next sentence despite me not saying a single thing against paganism

>this user does nothing about all the anti-pagan crap posted in this thread.
What do you expect me to do? Ban him? Delete his posts?
>pic
It's the one kike hiding behind the Deus Vult flag flooding the thread with anti-pagan memes in an attempt to divide us.
Beware of his lies.

>I can call you a kike all I want, pagan, but you can't call ME names otherwise you're rude.
Go take your baseball and go home, then.
>What do you expect me to do? Ban him? Delete his posts?
How about "Hey, fellow Christian! Let's work together with the pagans to defeat the Jews, instead of trying to troll their threads!"
Is that too much? Don't pretend your hands are tied.
>It's the one kike hiding behind the Deus Vult flag flooding the thread with anti-pagan memes in an attempt to divide us.
Beware of his lies.
At least you finally called him out, albeit indirectly. If you are serious about working together, then realize how he makes you look. Furthermore, it may be "fun" to larp with a templar flag but it's way too easy for a kike to take advantage of it. Hence, don't use the fake flags.

this is what actual germanic houses looked like

Good stuff, man!

germanic village

>if you don't worship my magic dead jew, then you must obviously wear an outdated hat

more jewish divide and conquer tricks
paganfags need to be eradicated as soon as we solve the semitic problem

I know how he makes us look. That's why I felt the need to post I PRAISED paganism and you called me a Jew worshiper. That's why I called you a kike.
Maybe you quoted me by accident though, since I posted a picture right after him and it looked like I was part of his rant at first glance. Should that be the case, I take my response back. But I still think it's counterproductive to respond to trolls like him with "dead kike on a stick" memes, since it is exactly what he wants.

>paganfags need to be eradicated as soon as we solve the semitic problem

>the semitic problem
>worships a semite

How stupid do you have to be?

>How stupid do you have to be?
JIDF and christfags are quite stupid, don't underestimate how little understanding they have!!!

Christianism has evolved from a small religion from the Eastern Mediterranean to the main European belief. It has been shaped according to European values over centuries.

Meanwhile all your neopagan cuck stuff was made in the 1850s at most, and generally dates back to the 1960s actually. You don't have anything to do with the sometimes savage, sometimes noble cults Europe had millenia ago. You're just LARPers using what little is left from the iron ages to form a completely new thing that has nothing to do with the actual religion.
You're pathetic children and just another secondary effect of the divide and conquer tactics (((they))) are using.

>the birth of Balder, the bright. the return of a world that was woefully lost.

You are correct in that I thought you were part of his rant, which is partly my fault. I'm glad you stopped using the flag and that I can see you are German.
I think we can work together.

lol always the same desperate deus vult larper trying to save his dying religion. i feel sorry for you but i'm sure your kike lord is proud of you.

>the only non-mediterranean building is a fucking church

it wasnt a church, it is a temple converted into a church, much like the Pantheon and Parthenon Temples.

On 4th of July, I want to ask. How would anyone here feel about a religion like the one from Bioshock Infinite? It involves a significant veneration of the founding fathers.

>ignoring arguments and dead jew meme 2: electric boogaloo
why don't you at least refute my arguments, pagancuck?

[citation needed]

>Pagan
>Whore
not surprised T B H

Lol Satan is Abrahamic, fuck off you Christian swine

>nudity
>being a whore

What

>white niggers larp General
checks out

Yes, imagine that.
But guess your strong pagan 'morals' tell you otherwise.

>comparing paintings to erotic photoshoot
>Trying to capture the beauty of female form is the same as showing your tits for money

literally nothing erotic about the photo. The only person sexualing it is yourself.

It's literally called 'erotic art'
And you are right, with chest and ass like that, there's nothing erotic about it.

>it isn't obligatory nor do you have to do it
If you want the goal of Christianity, AKA heaven, then you must. Stopped reading right there, that's fanfiction.

A bunch of those battles were viking victories though

>christians
>being honest
Pick one

Paganism should become mainstream desu

>why don't you at least refute my arguments, pagancuck?
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”

John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, also called Complete Land of Israel or Entire Land of Israel (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than “Greater Israel”, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

In the Olam Ha-Ba (The Messianic Age), the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3, 11:10, Micah 4:2-3; Zechariach 14:9). One day there will arise a dynamic Jewish leader, a direct descendant of the Davidic dynasty, who will rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem, and gather Jews from all over the world and bring them back to the Land of Israel. All the nations of the world will recognize Moshiach (Messiah) to be a world leader, and will accept his dominion. The Jewish nation will be preoccupied with learning Torah and fathoming its secrets.

Solve the Semitic problem by worshiping a Semite and a pro-Semite religion?

>dying
Ha it's actually growing you fag

>This is what he actually thinks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

besides it is you retard

Why are you proud of a bunch of niggers and shitskins becoming Christians lmao, it's because all you care about is Christendom, not the Aryan race.

you must be especially retarded
blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/09/05/religion-is-in-decline-in-the-west-and-america-is-no-exception/

Depends on what denomination you follow, all you have to do is accept Jesus and repent.

Praise the elder gods.

Come home white man!!!

I am not Celt, please post blonde women.
>depends on denomination
Ah, the old "that's not real Christianity" charade

There we go! Thanks brother

Celtic women are literally god tier man.

Odin is based. Sucked a dudes cock and got his sperm for power.. Oooh like his family member who as a man turned into a female horse so he could get fucked by a horse and get impregnated and blacked.

based

>LARPing
>following skyfairs and myths

Bluepilled as fuck.

Live your life, and be happy. Don't be a degenrate. Long term happiness over short term pleasure.

Pagans are atheists LARPers.

Pagans must burn! Destroy the idolatrous vermin! Sack their blasphemous temples. Cast their wicked shamans into flaming Wickerman effigies. Purge the land of their heresy with righteous fury. Suffer not a witch to live.
It is the will of the Lord.

>LARP

Hey, they're all yours pal! I like Germanics with blonde hair.

Repent or be crushed heathen!

Come home Pagan man

LARP more, we all know you're a weak little faggot who was been listening to mommy too much

How is living as yourself "LARPing". LARP means it involves fantasy, not your real history.

Barbaric christianity as usual, really European. Kike lover.

"m-muh pagans were the real barbarians!"

Yes brother. To the rack they must go!

Suit yourself

>we revere different gods than you
>well clearly you don't believe in any gods at all
>trying to recover your most ancient religion is worthy of death
You believe that we're going to hell for worshiping our native gods, right? If so, why would you want to send us to hell immediately rather than try to convert us?

>If so, why would you want to send us to hell immediately rather than try to convert us?

Go for it then... Read your bible and pray to be converted. Your spiritual welfare is your concern though not mine. Besides your 'Native' religion is Christianity, your ancestors, who you seem to worship would probably beat you to within an inch of your life for spreading the disease of paganism. FFS you people are deluded.

Man has always been Barbaric fedora LARPer, even your beloved Pagans killed other fellow Europeans like Niggers.
However Paganism never built shit, while Christianity made Europe flourish into what it is today.
And the decline of Christianity of Europe reflects it's modern decadence..

Ive been trying to find out the meaning of the Black Sun but I cant get a definite answer.

So, I will ask here. What does the Black Sun mean?

These wannabe druids still cling to their dead religion. They piss on Western spiritual values while calling themselves pro white. Fucking larping idiots the lot of them.

You and I have more pagan ancestors than we do Christian ones. My point is that there is nothing more evil than sending someone to an eternity of suffering, which you would be doing by knowingly sending someone to hell.

>paganism never built shit
>christcuck libertarian larper forgets entirely about Greece and Rome, which were pagan European nations
>spiritual values
Right, opening the borders and kissing nigger feet are actually pro-white actions?

Europe has been Christian for almost two millennia you uneducated dolt. The ancient pagans changed religion as their lands were invaded and as they adapted to new cultures. Your ancestors are Christian and as an American they were only and always Christian.

>Greece and Rome, which were pagan European nations

>paganism wuz wun religion n shit
You people's entire worldview, even that of your own fucking religion is shaped by Christianity. It's pathetic.

Daily Reminder that paganism is pushed very heavily by Jews, and these threads are started by JIDF

funny how so many christkikes are so afraid of a handful pagans.

do you actually feel threatened by us? good, you should, we're slowly taking over and you're feeling it. otherwise why bother? why not just read in your holy book and continue to be alone and hope for that christian women, the one you'll never meet because you're antisocial larpers?

christkikes, i'll never understand them.

The painting you're posting is a good example of pagan ideals in Christian Europe.
>nudity portrayed beautifully
>white people exclusively
>god inspired by zeus sculptures
>man and god are equal in size and dignity
This painting has many pagan elements. In fact, the only Christian elements to the painting are the names of the characters.