Bullshit

>Be me, glorious English dude
>White, speaks perfect English
>Have a degree in Software Engineering
>Want to move to the US (Personal reasons)
>Most responses from companies: "H1B Do Not Apply", "No H1Bs", "Greencard holders or US Citizens only"
>All jobs that are for H1Bs are super competitive, impossible to get through
>H1Bs are capped off super early in the year
>All given to Indians and Chinese people
>Give up, been depressed for months now

Remember how the UK/USA cultural/historical/political/everything means fuck all? Gotta compete with these kinda people?

Americans want white people who speak perfect English.
They want:
- Indians/Chinese hordes
- Fuck tons of illegal Mexicans
- US Citizens / greencard holders like pic.

I know it's hard for Americans to move to the UK and I wanna know, what the fuck is this bullshit?

Happy independence day, anyone who works in immigration I hope you fucking choke on it.

Also fuck the US Citizens who'll come in here and tell me "WE'RE FULL" or "Fuck off limey".

It must be fucking nice popping out of a vagina in the best country on earth and everything in life being given to you on a plate.

I can't be so fucking lucky, I have to work years for this shit! Thanks for fucking over the Anglo race.

I forgot to mention all the "Refugees" who get a free pass.

English just get thrown into the heap of every fucking foreign. What happened to our "special relationship"?

>Have a degree in Software Engineering
>Software Engineering

lmao no wonder, every other pajeet and chang has a degree in something "software" related

should have done a discipline that actually requires creativity

>t. Chem E working for yank company

i know for a fact that i could be there working within 6 months if i wanted to. but i don't, because having spent a decent amount of time travelling there for work i know that compared to the UK the US is actually a pretty shit place to live. grass is always greener my man.

anyways you're doing it wrong, you have to spend a decent amount of time at a company that has operations over there, but be based here, then strategically manoeuvre yourself so you are asked to move. you don't go in expecting them to sponsor you from the get-go, it's hassle for them.

Yeeeeeeeeeeah, but most pajeets are shit at coding, do the bare minimum for the contract and fuck off to another company.

My point is, it shouldn't have to be this difficult for us. We shouldn't need to strategically manoeuvre. I just think its fucking bullshit that I need a visa to work/live in a places called Manchester Connecticut, New England or Birmingham Alabama.

Ya know what I mean?

Also the company I work for is American too, no offices over there though literally just UK.

Also also, that captcha took ages to verify, the goyims are shutting me down!

Seems it's only "special" for the 1% it actually benefits.

We should at least be fast tracked and prioritized over pajeets at the very minimum!

^ this, Brexit give me this!

Anglosphere is the real answer

Won't happen in my lifetime.

Hey Paki you are not welcome in the US. You invited to many from Pakistan. Now we can't allow londonistanis to come here.

I'm white though, is this whole issue literally because England is also full of pakistani?

only liberals want to move to ur country.

Companies must meet quotas and since ur white they wont hire u. plus they can hire gook fucks and pay them less, they prolly will work harder than u too

I like how, when its black Americans.
They'll full on chimp out when blacks can't get into America. They call them "my brother" like deep down all the blacks are working together.

How come as a white dude, the white community just tells me to fuck off? But you'll complain there are too many blacks?

American software engineer here. Would be cool if you came. At least half of our engineers are Indian, and while most of them seem to be decent workers, it tends to come with massive egos, but that's software for you. Personally, I regret not doing EE or some other engineering and learning programming on the side, but that's life I guess. I have a pretty good job though, so I can't complain, but the pressure from H1B and outsourcing is definitely there.

Date and marry a US white girl, they love white Brits, especially the accents.

>too many blacks?
Who says this? America isn't a white country, why would we make special exceptions for white people? It would make no sense. Canada is very similar to the US maybe try there.

C'mon dipshit. find an international company that has ties to the US here in the UK. You will be surprised how many there are that have such opportunities, my step brother just landed a senior IT position that could transfer him in the future and he didn't even try that hard. You are probably just autistic and stupid.

Probably. Blame your parents for electing politicians who cucked the country.

^ Pretty much this, you also have to understand, there are a billion Chinese people and a billion Indians all getting educated in all STEM degrees. Who's gonna take all the jobs?

Yeah having another skill on top of programming seems to be the meta.

it's not about cheating the system, it's the fact that we need to cheat the system.

It's ironic that USA has the worst immigration system in the world, and their neighbour Canada has the best.

I do, I blame both the election history of the UK and the USA.

The 1965 immigration Act for the US and joining the EU by the UK.

>but i don't, because having spent a decent amount of time travelling there for work i know that compared to the UK the US is actually a pretty shit place to live. grass is always greener my man.

What parts of the country did you travel to? You do have to realize that American life is extremely varied. Someone growing up in New England will lead an extremely different life than someone growing up in West Virginia, the 'Rust Belt', Texas, or the Great Lakes, or the West Coast, or the Midwest etc. You get the point.

Contrary to popular opinion, America has varied culture. As a Californian, I would have almost nothing in common with someone in the state of Georgia, aside from maybe speaking the same language.

The analogy is that just how you have your different regions: Wales, Southern England, Northern England, Scotland -- we do too.

>Brits regularly shit on the USA for being "DUDE 56% WHITE LMAO"
>brits cant stay home in their fucking damp little island
Make up your mind, virgintrain

>software engineer

nice saturated degree pajeet, dumb cunt

I think its the thing of, peoples experiences are relative. You can have both a black dropout working at McDonalds in a City but also a white masters working in a bank. One person says the city is shit and there is nothing to do and the other is saying its great.

Software engineering is dope

It's not the same person saying the US is shit who wants to go there.

It's oversaturated as fuck especially considering there are 20 Million indians willing to work half of what you will in shartland

Also all your problems are to do with this issue.

The immigration system is a filter, 10% whites get through, 90% other. This is to systematically remove a countries identity and make them multicultural.

It's not just computing though? they're making everything over-saturated. Look at the Dr's in the NHS for example.

Ok then why are you cunts still making fun of us for being "DUDE 56% LMAO"? is it just that you're all bitter and spurned by the immigration system?

Just keep a stiff upper lip then, that's anglo culture for you :^)

>shits on people for just being born in a country
>complains he doesn't have special privileges because he was born in a country

Do you not equally make fun of Britain? I mean Bongistan? I say this through my racid fucking teeth of course in my faggy accent.

shits on the people that gloat for just being born in a country*
Think of it like when a millionaires son tells you to "stop complaining, just get rich it's easy". Them cunts.

Im also peeved about this my bong friend
While I would for us to have open borders with each other, since we are Anglo Empires, sadly you have an infestation currently we do not want to contract.
It would be a bad idea to have easy movement between you and us right now.

Because of political correctness we cant just say "White British wanted"

This is correct, it works both ways of course, keep the Mexican horde :P

The story is:
>Everythings fine
>Someone opens the borders
>Hordes swarm in
>The close em
>Horde become citizens, breed till they're a majority
>These "citizens" then get the majority votes to lock us out.

The only answer is to have many children yourself, and convince your friends to do the same

Also we don't have to say "White British Wanted" just say:
"Due to our political alliance it seems beneficial for the communities of these two nations to become closer. This isn't anything to do with race as the Anglosphere is multicultural, this is pure due to recent relations" (Could use brexit as an excuse).

less people can scream "muh equality" this way

This is the answer but the world gonna get fucking crowded even more. We need a plague

I totally and completely agree with you...and this shit has been going on for decades now.

It's disgusting. Remember this isn't a one way deal the UK treats US citizens just as poorly.

If i had to give it a date: The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

HAHAHHA
Anglos BTFO

(you)

(you)

I hope one of the major talking points of Brexit is how can we improve relations with the US.

(you)

It will always be this way. It's the democrats. Brown and yellow vote blue. It's next to impossible for a white person to move here.

^ This man speaks the truth.

desu it's mostly done subconsciously, the idea of "I'm American, but I'm also still Mexican so I want more of my people here to make this Mexico now"

Your contributions to this thread are on par to the contributions the EU has given to the UK.

HARD BREXIT NOW!

also (you)

You are fucked. Pajeets have fake doctorates from fake diploma-mill universities and Changs are super smart and work 24-7 for nothing. Basically you have no hope.

Now Brexit is happening and there has been 20+ years of school grade inflation, nobody is hiring UK people . Might as-well get lazy spanish or thick irish for less money. Also austerity is here to stay as we transition to low tax low spend economy. Your best hope is terminal illness desu.

The depression this gives me will lead to the solution.

Brexit has given me hope, but now my brain is constantly waiting for the day trump turns around and says "Ok lets do really good shit with Britain"/ But its the day that never comes :(

I mean, Trumps a confirmed Anglophile, he love the UK.

Quite true. (They) will always do their best to keep it this way