I hate this country

I can't eve ride my bike on the sidewalk even though NO ONE FUCKING WALKS. Canadians all drive in pickup trucks and the sidewalks are empty. Yet I'll be fined $60 dollars if I decide to bike on the sidewalk. There is no fucking way I'm going to bike on the road.

> I don't like this municipal law
> therefore I hate this country
Alright Zhang

There are more South Asians than Chinese in Canada. Get your facts right retard.

> being this booty blasted at getting called the wrong kind of chink
Whatever you cambodian nigger

Cambodians are Southeast Asian you retarded Leaf. I'm talking about South Asians AKA browns.

> being this booty blasted at getting called the wrong kind of chink
Whatever you cambodian nigger

thank you for not riding on the road. i need to talk to a lawyer but i'd like to set up a legal fund to pay tickets for good cyclists who stay the fuck off the roads like you do. continue to eat these tickets by all means and soon you'll have a healthy fund to draw from to pay them.

>hates Cambodians
>Implying I'm Cambodian
You are one retarded Leaf.

?
You alright?

I'm fine but this country isn't.

Only faggots ride bikes

I love making carfags mad on my daily commute to/from work.

Here's the scoop, I live 6 miles from work. I could either drive my car and it takes over an hour to get to work in congested traffic filled with fat carcucks, or i could ride my bike and get there in 25 minutes. Hrmmm i wonder which I should choose?

Meanwhile, the fat fucks in their cars get upset that they have to wait an extra 5 seconds to turn right. They get SO MAD but they always look away and break eye contact when I turn around and flip them off. The ones that actually roll down their window and try to yell will not get out of their car because they're too fat to walk.

ahhahahhhhahhaa stay mad carcucks.

>b-b-b-b-but muh road taxes
I own a car, probably a nicer car than you, so I pay my road taxes too, fattie. Not an argument.

Stay fat. Stay cucked, carfags.

fattie detected

No people who want to save on money and want some exercise ride bikes. There is no logical reason to hate bicycles. ALSO HOLY FUCK Sup Forums CAPTCHA IS FUCKING SHIT.

i pity countries that don't have special cycling paths all along their normal roads desu.

>see someone in front of me on bicycle
>they are lean and fit
>i have to expend energy to raise my fat foot from the gas pedal
>b-b-b-bikers are f-fa-fags
topcuck, fattie

>he doesn't use the legacy captcha

Maybe Europe is based after all.

the Netherlands sure is

how fat are you?

faggots

As someone who drives i cant express how much i hate that law. Just yesterday i had a cyclist half in my lane and had to pass him going 70 while moving half into another lane myself, and it was so sketchy in multiple ways. Theres no way in hell this is less dangerous than the alternative

kek I guess the memes are true

>There is no fucking way I'm going to bike on the road
cuck

I open a car swipes you and you become paralyzed (could very easily happen(

We have to do something to reverse this stupid law, it's making it difficult for both drivers and cyclists. Soon Canadians will be just as fat as Americans. The sidewalks are completely empty outside the major cities.