FUCK THE BRITISH! DAMN THE KING! AMERICA FOREVER!

FUCK THE BRITISH! DAMN THE KING! AMERICA FOREVER!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!!!

Americans report in.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/excepting
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/accepting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA

only to raise them even more when you won.

top kek.

WE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS - BUT WE WILL!

To be fair they had just spent a ton of money on the french and indian war to protect us, which were started largely by George Washington

Woo! USA USA USA USA USA!

On this day 241 years ago brave American patriots fought a war to invent freedom to share with the rest of the planet. Press F to pay respects.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The 7 years war was larger than just the colonial theater and not as large a part as our history books would have you believe. Not to mention that the British "won" land for us to settle and then immediately banned us from moving to the new areas while hiking taxes.

Americans, we live in a white country and you don't. It's as simple as that.

Unkind! We are friends, UK, pls be nice it is our birthday.

If your country keeps letting in shitskins, you'll become like us soon.

Well either way it was still taxation without representation

>lots of minor skirmishes
>no battles that actually meant anything

americans

That's my point.

You fought valiantly but you couldn't overcome the dedication if American patriots. It's okay, we still love papa UK.

Sorry, Brit bro. Always feel bad on July 4th on Sup Forums because it's the obligatory day that all burgers try to piss you guys off.

Same. I honestly love UKbros and feel bad that the 4th is mainly us shitting all over them.

We beat your army, burned your fleet, and stopped the pressing of American sailors into the royal Navy (The reason the war was started) AND we beat Tecumseh's Confederacy at the same time.

You burned the White House and died all over the place.

You gave us a bloody nose, we sodomized you in front of your family.

>yearly reminder that the vast majority of americans can't trace their heritage back to the formation of the country

spics, niggers and paddies, the lot of you

thats why the brits were so frustrated though, Washington would engage in battle after battle but he was so good at retreating the british could never catch him.

USA USA USA

False, I can trace mine back to 17th century Virginia.

>we

I'll bet my entire year's wages you can't trace your heritage back to the time of the war.

Your ancestors did nothing, apart from turn up on a boat once the fight was won.

I LOVE BEING AMERICAN

>so good at retreating

of course, your army was trained by the french you know.

That's why your soldiers suck on parade

Jackson for the win!

Liberal faggot

Daily reminder that you can't be a nationalist American and right wing

AMERICA WAS A MISTAKE

Wut.

hows that carrier going, master's of the sea?

>taxes lower than those in Britain are "insane"

taxes needed to pay for a war started by a certain dickhead who just had to shoot that french diplomat. Surely this is reasonable? Not to colonial yanks

This is autism on a national scale

da fuq you talking about?

>aircraft carriers in 2017

max kek

nobody else spends money on those because they're useless in modern combat.

The chinese anti-ship missiles will have those at the bottom of the sea inside a week.

>I'll bet my entire year's wages you can't trace your heritage back to the time of the war.

Actually I can, but it goes back to Germany. In fact is goes to Darmstadt in Hesse. So for all I know my ancestors could have been some of the mercenaries that Washington was killing on Christmas.

Not that it matters, because I'm an American - regardless of where my forebears were spawned. And America kicked your ass twice, then rescued you twice after that.

You're welcome.

Right wing=Sup Forums=Reactionary

Hell yeah america

You took over land for us and then refused to let us settle it while still making us pay for it. In what realm does that make sense?

Literally started by a small and select group of rich landholders and merchants who both wished to expand into indian territory and establish their own monopolies and expand market shares.

They then sold the story of "insane taxes" and injustices to innumerate and illiterate colonials, duping them into fighting a civil war and handing control of the country directly into the hands of said group.

The instigators were certainly not stupid, but you are.

F

t. Building 2 right now

Okay stupid. Also, your QE """""new"""""" ones don't even have the capabilities that our America Class has.

rightful Scottish Stuart kings >>> German George who decided to shit on his subjects in the new world

They have had their funding cut for that exact reason.

Aircraft carriers are virtually useless unless you're planning to lose loads of troops getting cucked by south-east asian farmers.

>common sense may have won the war
>illiterate
>America won the war with a pamphlet that people couldn't read

Are you a stupid?

>has one of the worst educations in the developed world
>calls people stupid

Carriers are almost the only way to really project force without bases in a region.

Since we are inevitably going to be on the same side of every war I guess you don't need them but we could use the help.

Just because you're too retarded to into CATOBAR (something even France can do), don't be jelly.

>mfw QE's first combat ready unit is US Marines and the UK is yet again our bitch.

>mfw America is Israel's bitch

Well you said something stupid, so I asked if you were stupid.

>haha, you won the war in the Pacific with nukes
>haha do you even have planes?

Basically what you said.

>Americans, we live in a white country
100% to 80% in a decade, I'm so jealous
*counting spaniards, italians, etc

Not realising the UK has air bases in almost every part of the world.

Carriers are not needed pham

>excepting the war
lol bongs

what does mexico have to do with anything?

Yes, most were poor and stupid farmers who could barely read,often they would have more complex things read to them in church.
America won the war because Britain was busy fighting France, again, and so did not have the resources to spare to keep the french-supplied insurrectionists

sounds like a eurofag

>haha, you won the war in the Pacific with nukes
>haha do you even have planes?

your brain appears to be shutting down.

The burger becomes confused when faced with counter arguments, it's common, don't worry. That's what happens when your education system is one step above Bosnia.

Wrong
More British "education"

Your airbases are occupied by American aircraft.

Thanks for Diego Garcia.

Brits should kill their queen while they are brexiting. Go full US you fucking limey turds.

Lol
>white country
Not anymore pal, seems you have had a taste of some multiculturalism recently.

>That's what happens when your education system is one step above Bosnia.
Meanwhile you can't even crack the top 3 unis

>excepting

American education, ladies and gents.

REMINDER THAT THE GREATEST EMPIRE AND MILITARY IN THE WORLD GOT BTFO BY FARMERS WITH PITCHFORKS. USA! USA! USA! USA!

That's some comfy infographics.

Can you imagine the cucks in britbongistan trying to liberate themselves from their Islamic government when they get tired of paying the jizyah?

Lol, faggots

FUCK BRITISH CUNTS

They help. The US maintains massive bases pretty much everywhere on Earth but we still use carriers.

I'm a US citizen, silly.

Also, your second point is silly. People read common sense, which is why there was so much support for the revolution.

That doesn't make sense. Do you understand analogies or..?

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/excepting

Jesus, I knew you were ugly, didn't know you were dumb as well.

>calling a spic a burger
Bad tea this morning, huh?

that f-35 looks cool

"""""White""""""" (((country)))

Tbf I'm an American. White even.

Then had to be rescued by the same people twice in a row

Let's put a Navy on the great lakes rq

true american reporting in

just because it's a word, doesn't mean your use of it was correct

geo flag identity: only reference

Why the messican flag amigo?

Yeah I know, but I am a US citizen.

the word you are looking for is

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/accepting

On vacation. On my home later today.

Papers/liscense or GTFO

We had two aircraft carriers on the Great LAKES during WWII.

>tfw our Lakes are bigger than the surface area of the UK.

welcome to the club

Reporting in.

I guess that's a joke because the photo said F-111 when it's a F-14. I hope so. I mean, they were both 2 seater swing wing aircraft but still.

K

>excepting the war
Jesus, this is sad stuff.

I'm whiter than you, faggot.

Nah amigo, I'm just on vacation. Born and raised in the US.

So, how much of your taxes was put into the (((diversity budget)))?

>That skin colour.
>White.

K

americans dont understand sarcasm do they?

you butcher the english language

"excepting the war" is not valid, you meant to say

>except the war

You don't know shit.

>whiter than me
>vacations to mexico on 4th of July

Checks out. Sorry for questioning you m8.

Kek. Try again faggot.

German-Anglo stock.

Nice F-111

Back in the day we called the British Lobstah Backs. Read a fucking history book faggot.

>Excepting: Except for; apart from.
>except for the war
>apart from the war
Or is this laughable ignorance of the English tongue merely more "sarcasm?"

>Anglo stock.

Dropped.