Should Alberta become Americas 51st state...

Should Alberta become Americas 51st state? We have a shit-ton of oil and you don't even have to bomb us! We would vote republican, and be hard working, good people. Western Canada has and will always be abused by eastern Canada so seceding should be easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Speer
youtube.com/watch?v=yMfwxWA14zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you already have a secessionist party
I hope you do, I would move there in a heartbeat

>We would vote republican
you voted ndp
even ontario is better than you commies

Maybe. If they aren't (((((conservatives))))) and are real conservatives, we'll take em. Nukes for ontario, though.

forgot pic

no. a leaf is a leaf.

>Nukes for ontario
why don't you deal with your own problems first amerilarp
jew york
california
Massachusetts

Because we are talking about Canada itt, are you retarded?

I'm an American, violently intervening in things that aren't my business is in my DNA.

Voting (((conservative))) in Canada is meaningless. They are just as liberal as the democrats in the states.

>voting Conservative is the same as voting Republican

this
but of all provinces alberta would be the most likely to vote republican right now

start a secession movement, the canadian constitution doesnt outlaw it

any province that has a majority will to secede can force the government into negotiations

If anything Quebec has a greater chance than you guys, they still have somewhat of a culture to defend, you guys have already been jewed to the max and you marxist fucks would just most likely add votes to the dems

>implying quebec is not zogged
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiet_Revolution

I thought Trude*u was well liked in your country? I thought the canuks were pretty fucked if you were conservative. Do people actually hate it there?

50% of his supporters are literally 'dude weed lmao' retards
the rest are non whites

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:
>@WAMovement

nice try but out of every province we are the only hard blue.

>trade Puerto Rico for Alberta
>Cucks get more shitskins they love
>Merica gets more sweet oil and conservative whites
win-win

Is the fire put out yet? We don't want that to spread.

But probably it would make more sense to provide special anglosphere negotiating rights than to have to switch up all the flags and infrastrucure and shit. Just think: Alberta could be the lever that moves the Trudeau.

I'd support it if it didn't make the resulting border look hideous

We litterally almost separated from canada like twice

Our voting system is rigged

I didnt say we aren't, but a lot more people are pissed about it here

Why can't Alberta and Quebec separatists just form a party and then separate from each other after winning?

Alberta faggots voted for the fucking NDP. I don't give a Shit if you guys are "the most conservative". You're the most retarded, and you'd be EASILY coerced to vote against your own interests. You would drag down the American IQ to a degree that has not been seen since the importation of African slaves.

Also people from Quebec have the fire of human liberty within them they just don't know it

Excuse me but unless you are from bc or sk you have no right to talk about general elections. Probably a dog fucker Ontarian

It's not fucking if there's no penetration.

Because you know how the deepstaye run america? Its atleast 50 times worse here, people are openly corrupt and they don't give a single fuck, our news are worse than CNN

I might move to Alberta. Should I? What's Edmonton like?

Its a great place full of nice people and beautiful nature but tax and the economy is a bit nutty. Honestly only move here if you are willing to work hard.

What is stopping Ottawa from preventing an Albertan secession and joining Trump's america?

They could make laws forcing us to stay but that would be hard to pass and would be responded to with violence more likely than not. I don't think the government is willing to tear this country apart to keep their slave province here.

Lived in Edmonton Alberta for 30 years. Love it and hate it. I'm blue collar and make near 200k a year. It's a hard place to live and not for the weak. Extreme cold weather weeds out the week.

That being said. I have no desire in bowing down and joining a new country, seems like the most cuck thing to do. I'd rather die fighting off the fat uneducated burgers.

My country may not be number one but I'm happy with it, I don't bitch and moan about about libs. That also seems like a cuck thing to do. The wrest of you Canadians that wine and hate your own country, go leave and be some black American's gimp please, we don't need you dragging us down.

Canadians, red pill me on Manitoba and the 3 territories

"Hurr durr leaving a government that doesn't give a shit about you is cuck, but staying and paying for everyone elses welfare while getting nothing in return is totally based'
>cuckservative detected

Manitoba is sweet. Lots of beautiful lakes. But these lands at not kind to big city dwellers. You need to learn about living in the bush if you want to embrace these places otherwise you'll just be a unhappy small town dweller.

Nice small towns, great place to live wonderful people.

I'd take Alberta and the Eastern part of BC, absolutely gorgeous up there.

t. montana

Then what is stopping Alberta from joining up with team USA over land of leaves? I know that there will be some things like health care and taxation that will be a turnoff for albertans but could it be any worse than your current situation in canada?

Lol. Go join the burgs. You'll come crawling back. It's far better in Canada

Nobody but a bunch of nerds on Sup Forums actually think the USA is a better place to live.

Alberta is so irrelevant, Trudeau doesn't even mention it.

Let the Western bastards freeze in the dark.

Very few things are stopping us we just need a group to rise and gain political power. There are already some groups but they never pick up too much traction.

OH SHIT OBAMALEAF BACK ON THE SCENE

WHADDUP DAWG?

Canada is only better if you're poor and stupid, and thus need the safety net.

Otherwise it's colder and full of PC morons who are insufferable to talk with

Have fun finding the money for all the promised gibs without your slave province. without us welfare would be impossible and major chimpouts will destroy your cities

hey buddy

It's not true though. Norbot has you tied up like a stuck pig.

Just take us over already.
Besides putine and hockey we are pretty similar.

No he doesn't.

pls take saskatchewan

yes pls do

t. ontario

Saskatchewan is fucking irrelevant. What's your largest city? Fucking 300k people. LOL

Move to Okotoks. It's a suburb of Calgary that is already filled with limeys. It's funny how the British make fun of Poles for being plumbers, when all of our plumbers here are British.

Become Albertan and we'll consider it.

How the hell did you all vote for Trudeau?

see

>Ontarian
>Judges other province
okay Mohammed calm down im sure the liberal check is on its way

>you voted ndp
>even ontario is better than you commies
A three way split with the two conservative parties pulling 60%+ of the vote.

>kekistan flag
underage b8

haha guys I make 300k starting :^)

Would a source for the election outcome change your mind?

>Economies can be centrally planned

Hurt durr

Sure, but we would need to make some changes.

central planning doesn't wor-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Speer

Yes, this country is god awful. I used to have fond memories of Canada (been living in Texas for the last 7-8 years, just moved back to the town I grew up in in the GTA) but it's recently just gone to shit. It's like the people here have no standards anymore and just let the government's walk all over them. I need to move back to the states soon, probably once my work contract is up.

Fuck Canada

Quebec first

Quebec should separate, the Maritimes should separate, Alberta should separate and join the USA.

No, if Alberta is joining anyone then it will be UK.

Talk to us after brexit

No , Manitoba.
Only the postage stamp province tho, Cancucks can keep the reservations

if every group that wanted to secede actually combined and worked together we would have a chance or atleast could scare the ontariofags into treating us better

the iron, oil, uranium reservers are insane there

>dude weed the nation
Nobody wants this.

If you all could put together something kind of practical you would probably find almost global resonance.

From my perspective, I'm seeing some main common complaints from Canada taking root over the past few years along with bits of more good thinking than usual. I think that might be why I've subconsciously taken an interest.

That would be the East.

Or we can just let U.S annex Canada?

I am fine with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMfwxWA14zo

The popular vote was 8% difference between liberals and conservatives. First past the post skews the results.

no, the shape of both countries would be fucking ridiculous

Tons of people hate cuckdeau. The media owned by (((them))) shills for cuckdeau super hard creating the illusion that everyone here loves him.

Yeah but at the same time i dont care. So geography will be a bit harder for the 5th graders but the upsides are worth it.