twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except we have all the guns.

But you're welcome to try.

nah i will end up fucking your moms

Quit being a faggot
Nothings going to happen
Your just going to return to your minimum wage job tomorrow
You'll grow old working there being miserable
And then you'll die at the age of 70 being that crazy old townie that has 7 cats and none wants to be around.

Wont be a race war im sorry, Your just a faggot that needs to go take some meds and go outside for once

youtube.com/watch?v=4xm2qngUWpM

>All nazis/alt-rights will be exterminated in upcoming Race War

Race war? So in a war where people will kill you for your race, you will chose to kill other members of the same race as you, in other words the only people who won't kill you on sight. Wew lad.

Are you that same LARPing shill from earlier? I thought I told you to stop.

>ANTIFA WARRIORS
You faggots are laughable.
I hope you try. Each and every last one of you will die and we'll never have to listen to you again.

Good luck faggot.

>implying that we don't have them

Our actions will be fast and furious

Oh I am laffin.

Let me guess, you're going to dual-wield these?

One day your car will explode in the second when you'll be opening it

>teleports behind you
>"Tch, nothing personnel, nazi."

(((You)))

>tfw in a rural, comfy close knit white community and I won't be able to participate in the Great Race War because the closest big city is 93 miles away
Why even live? At least we'll deprive them of food supply I guess [ :( ]

We will target these communities specifically

You fucking faggots, you'd pull the trigger once with your chopstick arms and and the recoil would clock you in the jaw so hard you'd get laid out flat.

This war isn't fought with guns dummy.

Are you the guy who deadlifts 308 lb?

xD

anarchist is not antifa you stupid fagit. anarchy implies self-sufficiency. get fucked dumbshit

That's why you're going to die.

Please. Please, try. I wish a nigga WOULD. Give me an excuse to stack your leftist corpses like firewood.

Anarchy is purely transitional.
Grow up faggot.

too bad i'm not living over there so i can bundle a few of you faggots up and make you call me Mr. Eastern Yourp.
god damned pansies

r-really user!?
w-we will have f-fun?!
○¤¤○

>All nazis/alt-rights will be exterminated in upcoming Race War
How? All you'd bring to the fight are bricks and bottles of piss.

>We know where you live
Not that I'd be living at home during the race war.

>We know where you go
What does that even mean?

>We feel your fear
That's not fear. That's pity.

>ANTIFA WARRIORS
Which is funny considering the fact that your limp wrists couldn't even hold up a sledgehammer.

>>implying that we don't have them
No, you really don't.

>Our actions will be fast and furious
No, you just got finished watching Fast and Furious. There's a big difference.

>One day your car will explode in the second when you'll be opening it
You'd be too busy hitting your bong to make a bomb.

>We will target these communities specifically
How? Your mom won't drive you there.

>talking to antifa
>asking for reason and logic

>Asian attacking white man
Asians admire white people and white people admire asians. This logo is fake and gay.

LOL, two old ass Russian rifles. I'm sure they're super reliable and have been well taken care of.

>pic related
My buddy, a FFL holder, actually has a 'mini' mounted on a truck.
Do you think those maybe 15 round capacity magazines can fend off what's in the pic?

>Reported to CNN for violent threats
Enjoy your docked pay, faggot.

LOL like a skinny beaner gook is going to do shit. You antifa degenerates will get annihilated.

>dies
Lmao

Top kek you limpwristed faggot, you're outnumbered like 1/10.

>ANTIFA WARRIORS

Guys, we should take this seriously. These guys are for real. They're training, arming and getting ready for war. They pose a very real...

PFFFFFFTTTTT HAHAHAHAHA I can't finish. Man. These are the guys we're supposed to be afraid of in the race war?

OP couldn't even post his own firearms...lol

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/351681831/#q351711945

Isn't that $100k per 30 seconds of firing?
D A M N !

Don't talk about it, bring it
We've been waiting for years while all you do is talk

The first rule of fighting with swords/axes/hammers is to never raise your weapon above your head like that

You can't shoot or fight for shit though.

>ANTIFA WARRIORS

they're as pathetic as the kekistani warriors
your whole fucking nation is a disgrace
this isn't going to be a civil war, it's gonna be some weird ass weeb war where half you faggots roleplay on one side and the other half on the other, and at the end of the day, the jews win

congratulations

Good, saves me the trouble of hunting you down and carrying your bodies very far for fertilizer. It's gonna be a good yield next year.

Kekistani fags will get the oven too.

Shhhh don't tell them

New Jersey didnt think so.

You guys are nothing more than wimpy cucks who are being used by the Jews and Global Elite to push their agenda.

He got the gun heavily used for $70K and replaced a few parts. I don't know about firing cost but I do know he has fired about 30K round through it, which is a few minutes of steady fire.

The estrogen is strong with that one.

Kek fuck off nigger

What's with you and the Friends pics?

>3 arrows

>pic
>rusophile
Does this creature know that fags are being killed in russia just for existing?

You skinny jean wearing urbanite pussy faggots would die after going ten minutes without seeing a Starbucks

Savor the cringe user!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOzSA_A2R8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY
I thinks it's ammunition is hella expensive!

>linking VICE
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=uCppmoZiXUY

What's your take on Islam?

Islam is a far-right wing idology-religion that practaces strong patriarchal values and is very strict on sex life, and is anti-lgbtq+. It also opposes women's rights.

As a right-wing conservative myself, I do like some aspects of Islam. Like the family values side of it. But other than that Islam is faaaar tooooo right-wing for us conservatives and western right wingers.

But tell me, OP. Socially, what political ideology do you follow, user?

>(((diversity)))
>(((lib city bubble)))
>pure 1000% K E K
Also, Crimea is rightful Russian clay.

now I know that you are bait
you stole that picture from some trip on k

Sage

I wonder what that faggot is doing six years later? He's either a she now or works at Starbucks.

These funny nazi scums genuinely believe that we will warn them before starting kill you

When you'll try to reach your gun, your brain will be already on the floor

hold on did he make this thread again

underrated post

Oh fuggg
>pic related
His name is Ayuhiva Harel

This soy eating nigger thinks he's an operator, hahaha. Please, I'm begging you, on bended knee, try it.

Please tell me that's a satire account. Rarely do I see this much retardation in one picture.

You are aware that you are threatening terrorism on a website that is frequently used in criminal cases right?

Nuff sad. Also sage.

>we're just everywhere and can teleport behind all gun owners and shoot them first
Give us a rundown on how you know the people you're shooting are Nazis and you don't just blast some innocent person
Also getting pretty close to reporting to the FBI for terrorist threats, they might just want a bit more evidence first.

I haven't started yet, nazi scum

It's absolutely real. But private now. These people exist.
Al salam ma laykum, wa sayeed nasheed fahookim bayiriya inshallah

>starting kill you

You're an embarrassment to the flag.

Why do you (anarcho-commies) hate culture? Kropotkin said culture was absolutely needed for any social cohesion without a government and hence the only way a nongovernmental society can function, but you and your ilk are constantly against cultural identities. Let's get something straight. Antifa is not anarcho-communists but simply marxists. Take your flawed, uneducated ass somewhere else.

my dear old friend i invite you for a dance

que the antifa "training" video

That one always gets me

sweet nothings

>The Matrix feels
What is it with you liberal pussies and emulating movies, Harry Potter and now The Matrix? Here's a hint, movies aren't real and in any sort of armed conflict you'd be the first dead. I
f you think those shitty Russian rifle pics stolen from /k/ will save you in real combat I know you're

ITT nazis starting to shit their pants and whining about FBI..but we didn't even start

Even without weapons antifa lacks the physical strength, general survival knowledge, and mindset to fight a long protracted war in shit conditions.

There are multiple people in my neighborhood who regularly--for fun--get up at butt o'clock in the morning on a weekend, don camouflage, go out into the woods alone, cover themselves in animal urine to hide their scent, and hunt large animals.

Some of these animals are skittish and ridiculously fast when frightened. Others are much larger and stronger than a man and may try to maul a person to death on sight. Still others are known to be agile, crafty, and almost rabidly aggressive to intruders.

Each of these people maintains a personal armory somewhere between "open up your own gun store" and "arm an entire third world nation"

Continue LARPing, Anti First Amendment losers. I'm not worried. Just remember that peace is precious, and war is hell.

don't need you to sound the alarms.

just because you dress like ninjas doesn't mean you're even remotely stealthy. Try not operating in mobs and shouting your shitty slogans and this might be fair on you.

Why are all communists such poor shits?
Just git gud at life you massive
"big goverment please fix my failure of a life for me"
beta cuck

This is (You) when you shoot these things with your weak, noodly arms and tranny ghost mentality:
youtube.com/watch?v=cjgDnzzgGog

>ITT
Antifa cunt trying to LARP about being a revolutionary, go to sleep mate you've got to be flipping burgers all day tomorrow save your strength.
Also kys and sage

It's freaks like this one who make a good case for a very strict, Sharia Law. Maybe flooding the west with Muslims isn't such a bad thing afterall.

Inshallah, brotha!

>

We will punish you for that shit

>132374236
You don't know where I live faggot face

Is this a joke?

How? From the start you were reduced to putting your women on the front lines. She claimed 100 Nazi scalps, and there's still 100 scalps to collect.

A lot of em come from well-off families, actually. They can't live up to their parents' success so their inferiority complex leads them to adopt these kinds of ideologies.

SAGE

whew lad keep on posting threads. that'll show us.

Are anarchists willing to give up infrastructure like water access, electricity, or even internet? Public utilities are impossible under anarchy.

Isn't anarchy just mob rule and the end result the equivalent of a shitty third world country? When has it ever worked? Why do modern anarchists think this is the answer to fucking anything?

>We know where you live
>We know where you go
>We feel your fear
>ANTIFA WARRIORS

Gay. I love a good fight. stop on around.
We are antifa
We are trying but fail
We are not very many
We don't do much
Don't think we can make it today

Sage