Egotripping?

I think he's going mental.

He plans on dissolving the justice court, which has the role to judge the offenses made my politicians.
He also has the project to reduce by 1/3rd the parliament.

Is he going full Emperor of Mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cour_de_Justice_de_la_République
translate.google.pt/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imunidade_parlamentar#Em_Portugal&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>He plans on dissolving the justice court, which has the role to judge the offenses made my politicians.

Shitting on his allies, the justice system was on his side during the whole election.

bump

>Is he going full Emperor of Mankind?
No, he's just being a Joffrey-tier tyrant.
Thinks he's hot shit, but ultimately subservient to more sinister and clever agents.
Trump is our Emperor of Mankind.

Reminder that this comes shortly after he said they shouldn't have killed the king

He looks like he's dead inside.

It probably won't work out, France at this point is still too institutionally solid. Staging something like a power coup he's hinting at would be insanely difficult.

He's married to a lich. He's prolly a necromancer.

he's only dissolving the "cour de justice de la république" you moron. The members of this court, designed to judge politicians, are actually elected by the members of the parliament themselves for most of them which makes it absolutely corrupted. Politicians will now have to face regular justice, so that might actually be the only good decision taken by Macron for the moment.

He wants to dissove the special court called the "the Law Court of the Republic".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cour_de_Justice_de_la_République
It was created because of a scandal in the 1980's where blood transfusions were contaminated by AIDS due to the leniency of ministers. It was meant to put and end to the Executive total immunity, thus appeasing the outraged population, while giving them a more lax judgement than the common citizen.

Now he wants politicians to be judged by regular courts, like any citizen.
The problem is that judges don't treat all politicians the same. As you mentioned, they actively tried to embarrass Macron's main opponents (FN and LR) right during the 2 months preceding the elections, while leaving his allies alone (MODEM). If "undesirables" like FN reach any position in the executive branch, they will become a choice target for corrupted and red judges, while they will mostly leave bluepilled parties alone.

See

Stop falling for this Rothschild banker and his vile wife who looks like she could be his grandmother.

>Now he wants politicians to be judged by regular courts, like any citizen.
Which is a problem considering how freedom of speech and criticism has been reduced. Under civilian laws, they can go to jail just for debating a hot topic about something illegal.

Your English is awful, OP.

Not really, he made one typo and had reversed word order for one phrase which is still understandable as a form of highly formal speech.

>y a 15-judge panel made up of three justices of the Court of Cassation and twelve parliamentarians (six each from the National Assembly and the Senate

In my country, parliament members can suspend the parliamentary immunity of a MP. But if he commits murder or something, they don't require Republic's Assembly authorization.

translate.google.pt/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imunidade_parlamentar#Em_Portugal&edit-text=

I agree with you - it's a sneaky tactic. Embroil/tarnish political opponents with more long time civil procedures and judges less lenient of freedom of speech and more happy happy to apply sanctions against crime hates.

This. He's slime, he won't make France great again.

So, when he was talking about how France needs a king, does he mean himself or is this to try and prepare French people for a dictator in the EU? Perhaps he wants to be the Premier of the EU?

Is Macron the Caesar that Spengler foretold?

>the common French citizen thought Macron was an outsider and not some egotistical Rothschild banker

He is like Erdoğan then. Good luck.

He strikes me as a megalomaniacal narcissist in the vein of Obama.
Remember that time he refused to talk to the press because his ideas were "too complex?" Fucking kek

arent we all tho

Since LePen lost, is France even relevant anymore?

I honestly don't even know what he's doing, is he a jew puppet has he turned his back to kikes? I'm totally lost.

Yes. France is not Armenia, it has a culture and economy that matter.

What's the typo?

m...more

>tfw to intelligent to talk to the press

Offenses made my politicians instead of
Offenses made by politicians

So you're saying we should invade Turkey?

We should make Evropa white again.

>it has a culture and economy that matter.
As much as California's, maybe
Always :^)
We'll give you the Azerbaijani's oil

I really hope he has just been trolling this whole time, just to get in, and that he in reality is the most right wing lunatic there is.

>As much as California's, maybe
And california's is one of the world's top economies, lad

This guy... according to his hacked emails is a regular user of various emathogenic-amphetamine research chemicals.

He's basically a speed-freak on extacy 24/7 married to the woman who mollested him as a 13 year old and works for the fucking Rothschilds.... and has declared himself to be
>Jupiterian

fucking hell France... kek.

WE MUST DESTROY HER PHYLACTERY AND SAVE FRANCE!!!!

>This guy... according to his hacked emails is a regular user of various emathogenic-amphetamine research chemicals.
>He's basically a speed-freak on extacy 24/7

Holy fuck, source?

>If "undesirables" like FN reach any position in the executive branch, they will become a choice target for corrupted and red judges, while they will mostly leave bluepilled parties alone.

We had the same in italy since early 90s with a bit of warm up in the 80s with Tortora.

Macron is going to turn France into a shitskin-filled PC tyranny at lightning speed.

She has a dick.

Jupiterian makes sense, considering he rules over political matters and power in general.

Pressing F to pay respects to France.

That chick is Alice Matos.
>fap
>...
>profit

>Sup Forums takes this joke of a man seriously

>Catalog
I'm aware, but
1) the US does not require California, like the world doesn't require France,
2) the culture is shit

Sorry
I don't listen to cultureless shitholes