Give me one good reason we shouldn't invade North Korea...

Give me one good reason we shouldn't invade North Korea. We would fuck those gooks up in such a short amount of time that we literally lose nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=3WyrYBrOC1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. but then who do we get to point at and laugh when we become bored?
2. who is going to accept north korean refugees?

Millions would die, it would destabilize the entire pacific region, trade would collapse with China, risking a collapse of both them and the US, and all we would gain is five fewer nukes in the world.

because you'd get btfo like you did in vietnam and china

well, if you fancy going up against 1.2 million angry brainwashed gooks, willing to fight to the death, with military technology not too inferior to your own, then be my guest.

USA would win, sure. But the losses would be catastrophic.

Any USA-NK war, Nuke = win.

anything else is out of the question.

because NK is China's hungry dick and China is poking US in the back with it

nukes?

>with military technology not too inferior to your own

equipment-wise. america still uses some soviet-era weapons too

You would start WWIII thanks to that.

you're a fucking retard

holy shit never post again tankie

america military tech definitely is superior, but not to such an extent that you wouldnt suffer thousands and thousands of losses at an attempted NK ground invasion.

remember: 1.2 million gook soldiers!
ZERG RUSH!

>what is mp5
>what is m4
>what is m16
>what is m252 mortar
>what is m240
fuck off you idiot

dis nigger serious?

The only significant advantage the US military has is in communication and information warfare. If they were able to blind us in the region, modern equipment wouldn't mean a whole lot against the subtle, elegant wave of zipperhead strategy.

yeah whewlad if you actually believe that.

stupid fucking yankshits

>being this retarded

kek do people really think they have a nuke?

hey dumb, yankee ape slave. read

They have several low-yield nuclear weapons. The question is whether they can install them on warheads and launch them accurately.

Oh no!
You listed 5 items out of all of our military equipment!!!!!

[yankee damage control intensifies]

america's military tech is superior to the point that we won't need to do a ground invasion...
carpet bomb their armament factories and potential nuke sites, SEAL team 6 the latest Kim if we need to.

The US will knock all nukes into Canada.

Too much artillery. They would destroy Seoul in minutes.

No profits and they have the capability to fight back. If we do, I hope they send your dumb ass to the front lines.

do it, faggot

I remember when people said that about the Iraqi army. I laughed then too.

im on it. of course i am secretly the grand wizard elder of zion and can command trump with my dick

There's no point. If they attacked anybody it would be suicide and atheists don't believe in the after life so Kim-Jong Un would never commit suicide. It's mudslimes who believe they get 72 virgins in the afterlife that we need to worry about.

they aren't atheists, they worship the Kim

Because it's the only country left that's immune to your American Westernized materialist cancer consumer culture you have been vomiting into the world ever since your nation was first shat into existence.

>being this mad

Are you fucking serious?

Kim got bing bong nao evleyone aflaid.

My guess is it will happen on one of the next new moons with a surgical strike by SEALs. Take out the Kim and his closest people then install a transition general which we have in our pocket. General says to stand down and Korean unification begins.
A big if is whether or not China joins in, but I'd bet they will since they are getting tired of NK's antics. In exchange the northernmost 10-20 miles will likely be ceded ro the chinese since there is a lot of resources in that area. In which case, a joint rush by western and chinese forces to secure the country and stamp out resisting NK forces, of which there will likely be few.

Once you liberate the North Koreans from their dictator, then you have millions of malnourished, illiterate people to deal with.

They don't recognise Israel, calling it a satellite state instead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations

Either troll or you are retard.

What is drone?
What is modern missile defense systems?
What is thermal imaging?
What is drone controlled APC's?
What is nerve gas?
What is ac class airships?

Every country has a sacred right to defend itself and if NK is capable to launch nukes to your coasts, it should do so, right after attacking bases in SK and Okinawa.

how is attacking SK and okinawa supposed to be NK 'dfending itself'??

>let's spend trillions of dollars and lose thousands of american soldiers bombing out their infrastructure and killing their families and then the farms collapse and famine sets in and they suffer even more than before and are forced to resort to cannibalism on a mass scale and call it "democracy", they'll totally hail us as liberators
Fuck you, Hillary. Hang yourself.

>right to defend itself
How is attacking a sovereign nation that didn't launch the attack to begin with defending itself?

By destroying logistics hubs. In war you should always have a strategic initiative even in defence.

it isnt defense if they strike first.

What? If USA invades NK, NK is allowed to use disproportional force to pacify the invaders
It's defense when they got attacked first.

Stop.

>HEY BABY YOU GOT GURLFREN VIETNAM!

tell that to the USA

>sovereign nation
>allows foreign bases on their soil
and a hearty KEK was had on this 4th of July

CALLING ALL GOD DAMN SONS OF BITCHES!
This time those impudent norks have left their shriveled pricks out to hang in the breeze. If I had it my way I'd ride the cavalry regiment right into Pyongyang and kill the yellow bellied bastards right there in the silos. But Washington says we need to show these mud dwellers some measure of respect for personal space. I say we throw them into the sea till we can ride tank columns from North Korea to the tip of Japan and dispense with Hirihitos savages next!

The next enlisted man that has a problem with tucking in his shirt or keeping his boots shined that isn't neck deep in gook goop will find themselves cleaning Kim Jong Shits guts out from between my treads with a toothbrush! Go get me some gas God Damnit!

I didn't know corpses counted as refugees

BEST KOREA DID NOTHING WRONG!

>youtube.com/watch?v=3WyrYBrOC1o

>equipment

>implying drones are 'equipment'
>implying modern missile defense systems are 'equipment'
>implying thermal imaging is 'equipment
>implying any of those are 'equipment'
lrn2read you faggola

wewlad

Imagine being this retarded.

Thermal scopes are equipment

Leave NK alone, they dindu nuffin.

Also their soldiers have no rations you faggot commie scum so the mere fact that US soldiers even have food beats your starving soviet ass

Invade doesnt give the right mental image... more like why shouldn't we fucking glass north korea?

China/Russia takes care of the niggers THEY created and backed.

Thats what you said in vietnam

The soldiers dont matter, just initial artillery on Seoul

>american education

the norks virtually live in darkness at night so they see better. they have the upperhand there

so basically they can handle starving better than amerifats who need like 10 burgers per day just to survive

You'd get your asses kicked like in Vietnam

Stop LARPing as muh supreme army

Russia defeated the NAZIs

At the end of vietnam we controlled vietnam, we left, the commies re-emerged from their little holes in neighboring areas.

In this case, we fucking annihilate the north, there's no where else to go.

Who pays for it?

Someone's mad that their precious communist nation fell apart
>muh Soviet Russia!
>muh Stalin!

Tariff chinese made goods

B-b-b-but murica's not the policeman of the world! Make love not war!!

no matter how much you lash out, amerishitland will never be a real country. it's just a large shopping mall and playground

is that how you rationalize starving child soldiers. Neat !

a gun is less likely to be updated due to efficiency and costs

pretending a gun is the best thing America has invented since 1950s makes you an idiot

how many Aircraft carriers, ICBM's and missile defense systems does NK have?

NK is pretty much the only place where american military intervention would actually do good desu. The west should've dealt with it decades ago, when they didn't have nukes. It's going to be a shitshow, but it's going to be better to deal with now than when they eventually develop a large nuclear arsenal that can hit the mainland US and everything else in range.

>implying

if you're talking about invasion, equipment and soldiers are what armies rely on. not ICBM's, carriers, etc. you'd need boots on the ground

The thing is famalama, there's been no major breakthrough in personal firearms development since the cold war, so there's no real reason that would justify upgrading from the old guns.

>so basically they can handle starving better than amerifats who need like 10 burgers per day just to survive
A skinny guy will starve to death before a fat guy.
>the norks virtually live in darkness at night so they see better. they have the upperhand there
eyes adjust to the light level by dialating. Eyesight does not get better buy being in the dark more. Pirates wore eye path to keep one eye adjusted to the dark. A person with 20/20 will not get 15/15 just be living without much light.

that's the point. it's one of the same reasons america lost in vietnam

a fat guy wouldn't make it 5 metres inside north korea's rugged terrain

Give me one reason we shouldnt invade UK

Gen MacArthur was 100% right.

We're not ready for another wave of obesity to hit our country.

Because it worked so well the first time?

The other thing is, just because guns haven't developed doesn't mean the other aspects of infantry warfare haven't. Burgers have vastly superior air support, APC's, tanks, body armor, artillery and all the other stuff NK doesn't have. They'd get wiped out in a couple of months, tops.

See ya in battlefield fag

>air support
that didn't work out for american forces in vietnam after the norks taught the khmer to go underground

>APC's
non-viable

>tanks
have fun trekking mountains in nk artillery range in tanks

>body armor
since when did that help much. it's not even like nk doesn't have kevlar or something

>artillery
the norks have the upperhand here since their artillery is already in place and in large numbers

because the US is too cowardly to attack best korea, you're too afraid kim dong un is going to go nuclear

we all know that you're pussies

The first time was a cold war between China and the U.S. If the U.S. went to war against NK now, it would be U.S. + Japan + SK + token support from China vs NK.

>air support non viable
I'm sorry I didn't know this was the 60's/70's

>that didn't work out for american forces in vietnam after the norks taught the khmer to go underground
Because it was dence jungle, and we didn't have the technology to use it effectively. That sort of equipment has now been developed.

>APC's
>non-viable
>have fun trekking mountains in nk artillery range in tanks
Nigga, what are you smoking? Today's armored vehicles and tanks can go pretty much anywhere.

>body armor
>since when did that help much
Since we developed armor that can reliably stop rifle rounds and shrapnel.

>the norks have the upperhand here since their artillery is already in place and in large numbers
This is actually a weakness. If the US does a surprise attack and targets the artillery, it's going to get completely fucked.

>air support
that didn't work out for american forces in vietnam after the norks taught the khmer to go underground

Did you not see the demonstration of the MOAB? Did you not understand that the purpose of that wasn't actually to kill a couple of goat fuckers in some tunnels in a mountainous region in the middle of nowhere?

If the United States truly was the "super" power they claim to be, they would have no problem winning a military conflict with such a ridiculous country without going nuclear.

I am well aware of the difficult of beating North Korea quickly and relatively bloodless-ly, though.

>political retaliation for that would be steep
>we'd look almost too crazy to let live, and we aren't going full frog god so I don't think it's a viable strat
>china starts fucking with our currency as best they can, so we go through a really bad recession (as in 08 is a funny day bad)
>the juden help the chinese in the above, which is what makes the threat of that scary
>we fight too many wars on too many fronts and suffer a hitler

Yeah, do it already.

Your international relations world cred would go through the roof...

By the way, if you want help, just ask. Politely.

> Carpet Bomb the north
> Precision Guided Missiles
> NK soldiers would run in fear
> It will be over quickly
> Only good side casualties will be initial NK strike on Seoul

air support has never been a crucial factor in any war

what're you talking about. air support is basically just dropping bombs on targets. it's not effective when you can't see the targets because they're underground. also how would having strategically placed artillery be a weakness

MOABs can't penetrate 100 metres underground

sage shill threads

this is now a thread for calling out jew lies

I saw a good article (I think from Charles Murray's tweet stream) articulating the NK options. None of them was good. I forget whether 'doing nothing' was one of them, but even that one's not so good. Kim will blackmail us with nukes, into feeding his country indefinitely.

I wonder if trying to gradually move Seoul's population south wouldn't be worth it in the long run. Or else, you know, invent LAZER-BEEM artillery-shell shooters.

It disrespects the agreement had with establishing north and south.

There are probably very clear trade arangments and sanctions established, that if they were overturned would destabile the zone. N. Korea is a leech on china and they are simply a proxy for their own interests. So basically a coup with russian and chinese forces is almost inevitable.

Yes. China is dangerously close though.

I think the U.S. would do right in intervene in the following countries to retrieve nukes and give the world a lesson. It should specially invade with the help of Russia. The countries are:

Pakistan;
Israel;
France.

What, you know how to save us from North Korea, Linguica?