I just came here to laugh at you

I just came here to laugh at you

>This message has not been produced or approved by Sup Forums or any of its affiliates.

>implying thats not your account

my fake liberal bot account has triple the followers tranny freak

Co-opting and dominating a movement is Saul's first method of attack against political opponents. This is a good example

PS: SAGE

pic related is OP
quit spamming your account you faggot.

>NSFW
Oh God

this

this

>HAHAHAH YOUR PROPAGANDA ACTUALLY WORKS AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY STEALING PEOPLE WHO WOULD HISTORICALLY SUPPORT MY SIDE! LOSERS!

Aside from having to hear the Nazi larpers and commies cry it feels good to see the influence spread.

unironically better than the kekistani posters on Sup Forums

Sup Forums will call her hot

>approved by Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a message board where anyone can post anything and theres no central leadership

Are you sure?

How can you be redpilled, if you distorted your own self with hormones and plastic surgery and genital mutilation as well?

They got you, before the redpill did.

In a way, this shows that even trans fags can convert to the right side, so, no matter how deep in degeneracy you are, you can still pivot.

Shit looks like my drafting professor except a tranny.

ABSOLUTLEY BASED xD

PRAISE KEK

#FREEKEKISTAN

Truth, but I think the death of the kekistani meme is something we all agree on.

This is your account OP, isn't it?
That's ok.
We won't hate you for it.
Just come clean.

I'd let her creampie my boypussy.

>but I think the death of the kekistani meme is something we all agree on.

It's not even our meme anymore so I don't see why people here care so much. The cucks on TD stole it and most people shouting kekistan aren't even from Sup Forums anymore. I don't why we have to take responsibility for the keksitan cucks. The left never takes responsibility for their SJW's and most act like SJW's are some weird myth that the right made up.

Let's kill the kekistani meme by Hi-jacking it.
>Kekistani support free immigration.
>SJW Bullshit

we're not the same side liberal cancer

kek

You came her because we trigger you and you hate us for it

Shut up nigger I didn't approve you to post that.

>he didnt get the memo

No, you came here to post something like this, then tell everyone in a Leftist Facebook group how triggered we were, despite the normal replies. You people are boring.

Beyond revolting.