Bill Gates redpills the EU

archive.is/XAhAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Vaccine-Delivery
archive.is/XAhAL
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/bill-gates-funds-development-of-odour-free-toilets-for-india/
youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ourguy?

>640k is more than enough
really makes you think

all this is is just him being within the realm of sane, he is still pro migrant, but at least it is someting

I say we send more Africans to the United States and Australia. These places are never full

I'm sure they're already aware of what they're doing to Europe with their endless immigration bullshit. Does the EU bow to Bill Gates now?

I dont get this mentality. Africa's population is projected to be between 3 and 4 billion by 2100. What is taking 600k going to do? That's 0.02% of the population every year and even with a fairly low(for Africa) population growth of 2% it would slow down their population growth by 1%. It's a drop in an ocean. Makes no difference but costs billions. Might as well close the border entirely.

No, Bill Gates is most certainly NOT /ourguy/

I say we send some more Africans to your mom, she's never full either

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Definitely our guy:
gatesfoundation.org/What-We-Do/Global-Development/Vaccine-Delivery

this man is giving niggers vaccines and food, in order to reduce the african birth rate and stop the world overpopulation.

Do you really think there still is an open door policy in place?
Germany is far from being closed off and the threat is certainly not over, but it's not like nothing has changed.

>Nigger population has exploded since he started
Yeah, he's not making the problem worse by increasing their child survival. Not at all.

>archive.is/XAhAL
video, senpai?

Hell no.

Bill Gates has been feeding the niglets of Africa and causing a massive population spike that is uncontrollable which SHOULD have lead to a massive civil war/ disease epidemic. Instead Europe went full retard and let in the barbarian hordes and Bill is just pointing out the god damn obvious.

>That flag

Nevermind he is your guy.

he is helping the poo in loo situation for pajeets as well.. damn him to hell
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/bill-gates-funds-development-of-odour-free-toilets-for-india/

Why not just let them die?

Thats not what he meant.

>61-year-old Gates said Europe must make it more difficult for people to cross border

no shit? too bad it took him so long to figure out that unhindered immigration isn't sustainable

Once he has them totally and completely dependent on his food and medicine for survival he needs to start lacing the aid with sterilization drugs

No, they won't breed like animals if given basic means of life.
Italy had large families before the 40s because the mortality was high, but after the economic boom the fertility plummered.
I wonder why.

Maybe he should stop aiding them so fucking much so they stop reproducing like insects

>his man is giving niggers vaccines and food, in order to reduce the african birth rate
>feeding them and making them healthy to stop population growth

you do realize well fed and healthy people tend to have more spare time to fuck right?

Maybe he thinks if Africa is less of a shithole, they won't try to leave.

He's right. The EU needs to take a hard line on this and make a deal with North African nations. Compared to the current "migrant crisis", the one that's going to happen in 10-30 years will dwarf it.

Italy had average mortality in the 40s and was still pumping out more than their European counterparts. It dropped off in the 60s.
It always amazes me that my grandparents had 7 siblings but only two kids of their own.

>archive.is/XAhAL
nice

>taking 640k of cheap labor
What is wrong with you?

Are you calling Italians "niggers"? Because it certainly seems like you think they are one and the same.

This whole refugee 'crisis" has to be planned. There is no other explanation. More negros are born every day than Italy takes in each day.

It seems politicians are just waiting to reach a certain number before finally closing the borders.

You must be legit fucking retarded if you're comparing your countrymen to african subhumans. Unironically KYS.

It is the other way round, people won't spawn children if they know they'll have to support them.
Many humanitarian organizations are giving out birth control too.

Bill is definitely /OURGUY/. he's /OURGUY/ more than Trump. bill and his dad literally supported eugenics.

No need for you here archivebot

In most countries doing well is usually linked to having less children. But, for whatever reason, Africa isn't dropping like European birth rates did. It's likely due to the level of autonomy of women. It's not just doing well that kills birth rates - it's women's liberation.

We were extremely poor until recent times
Dynamics are similar, every european country had a certain surplus population who emigrated to america due to lack of opportunities. Families were way larger because of the mortality.

A little speck of shit in my glass of orange juice ruins it.

Hope everyone likes HIV riddened rabid niggers storming around europe. I really hope all the liberals get raped to death and niggers are fucking their kids infront of them. Conservatives will have strongholds that should all darkies on sight. Race war soon.

Well I guess even a broken clock is right two times a day.

However. This fucking faggot is part of the problem. Instead of investing in cool shit like space travel and cutting edge technology, Bill Gates squandered his money trying to increase the population of the poorest africans, so they can have more even poorer children who flee to Europe.

I hate bill gates so much.

The drop in birth rates is a combination of many different factors, women's "liberation" is one of them.
Africa must be stopped before they start booming because of the cheap food.

>We were extremely poor until recent times
Still. That doesn't mean you're "niggers". Italy has the highest IQ in Europe. Poverty doesn't mean you aren't inteligent. One of the birthplaces of civilization and moderinzing cities. Still one of the most important countries in the world to this day.

>The man who helped make Africa's population explode is warning us about the African population exploding
Makes ya think

Dude's message is all over the place.

>Someone actually looked into what happens when Africans become a majority in a successful country

Fucking finally.

fuck this nigger

he said the literal opposite just a while ago.

He's not against immigration, he just doesn't want the effects to be too acute as it could set off the reactionary movement. It's much easier to kill off a population if it's done slowly and painlessly (until it's too late to fight back).

Sorry, meant for

The demographics are similar, I'm not comparing any italian to the niggers, I'm just pointing out that the dynamics are similar.
When you have low life expectancy and high mortality you get to have more children. This is a fact.

V4 should be in charge of migration. V4 is in favor of building walls and enforcing deportations.

But that won't happen because EU is dominated by Germany and France. They insist on a liberal and humanitarian approach.

Bill Gates: "You dense motherfuckers I never said you should bring them here; if you wanted to do that from the start, why the fuck was I spending that much money to make them staying where they were better"

in the west it is but africa is different
in the west we do well and get jobs/careers and think about the future, we wait for "the right time" to have kids, we put a lot of things before kids
africans don't, take some poor uneducated, barely employed people just trying to scrape by and give them food so they're not starving and medicine so they're healthy and they have 2 base needs taken care of for a bit so they move on to reproduction with little thought of the future likely assuming more free food and stuff will keep arriving
also good luck getting them to consistently use condoms or whatever they're handing out, even somewhat educated westerners fuck that up

Fuck off.

Yeah real redpill, do it slowly instead so we wont notice. Do it too fast might start a revolution.

This. The migration crisis was obviously planned years in advance.

>building walls
Is this the 9th century for fucks sake?

>poor, barely employed people
>Sup Forums

You're doing God's work.
Every time I see you post, I smile.

We'll be seeing a bunch of other big names coming forward to say stuff like this in order to make themselves look good.
Even Macron and Merkel will be saying "we've always said we need less migrants" in a year or so.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

That is why Bill Gates is doing the right thing.
You can't fix niggers, but you can stop them from reproducing too much.

This. We need to stop giving food and medicine to all African countries immediately. They will over run our civilization if we don't.

Human beings aren't analogous to bacteria in faeces, so that doesn't work. You stupid fucking faggot.

>increases population of Africa through helping them
>tells Europe not to take so many in

Why are the do-gooders and liberals so blind to reality?

Africans aren't in the shit because of some cruel hand that fate dealt them, they are in the shit because they are Africans and they will spread it where ever they go.

I'm in my 30's now, and I remember back as early as I can remember, like 20 years ago, that Africa was starving and poorly managed, 20 fucking years ago! Nothing has changed and it wont.

Sterilise them or go in there with armies and force western rule over them, it's the only way. Africans running Africa will always be like this.

Are you just ironic? Hungary's fence and agressive approach has stopped illegals from coming there. I don't see a problem

Wtf I love Bill Gates now.

Wasn't the one sterilizing all the Africans under the guise on immunizing them? Or was that all conspiracy bullshit?

It's not like catholic church was breeding them for decades by now by giving them food and preaching against condoms or anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=trBxPFLq__g

It's an unscientific leap to extrapolate what happened to one population when they rose out of poverty on to another. There's no evidence to suggest that Africans will stop breeding if they rise out of poverty, nor is there any evidence that these populations are even capable of rising out of poverty in the first place.

the true way to fix africa is rather brutal
remove all foreign aid, stop taking refugees and wait for the population to naturally fix itself to exist with their resources

Bill fucking Gates is saying it? It must be worse than I thought, and I thought it was pretty bad.

Hmm. Another rich white guy reveals himself to be a Nazi. I literally don't know fucking anyone who could have fucking guessed that.

Bill is a softy humanitarian. But he isn't a jew so he isn't purposely trying to ruin Europe.

The retconning drives me more mad than the original lies. There's no fucking accountability. The same idiots who were promising prosperity through immigration now scream to get rid of them.

>Bill Gates
>nazbol
Dafuck lol

It doesn't work like that with Africans. I read an article a while back about Bill Gates and other African humanitarians being surprised that Africa was not following the birth rate model of other countries that lowered infant mortality. Normally what you describe happens: people start having less kids and investing more time into them when the chance of them dying young is drastically reduced. Because Bill Gates and the other retards don't believe in IQ they can't figure out why Africans continue to have 10 kids.

>Africa
>hot climate spawns pests and diseases like the tsetse fly to make agriculture difficult
>as a result the people never build complex societies and thus never develop the kind of genetic traits necessary for civilization
>eventually the West shows up to colonize the continent and redraws the maps in a way that doesn't match with the tribal mindset
>they eventually leave but Africans ignore the technological and cultural heritage the Europeans left behind
>the developed world gets incredibly wealthy and starts playing political games with the local warlords to obtain cheap resources
>the West also sends aid to Africa which disincentivizes local development while increasing living standards enough for a population boom
>African population set to explode in the 21st century
>meanwhile the develop world is investing in automation, taking away the one advantage that developed countries used to have, that being cheap labor
>Africa is stuck with a population too large to ever sustainably develop and that lacks the skills to build civilization anyway
>Africa's role is to be used by the developed world as a source of cheap resources
I honestly don't see how Africa is ever going to become a decent place to live. Maybe hundreds of years into the future we might have the means to fix everything with sci-fi tech but certainly not anytime soon.

this is the only solution

We're already full of niggers.

It's a joke. It's a reference to bill gates saying 640k memory is more than enough.

This.

South Africa was booming when whitey controlled it.

It's purely just Africans, that's the problem. It's not the flies, or the drought, or the sun, or the mean Euros taking advantage. It's just Africans.

Look at Australia, an inhospitable place that the early Brits used as a place to punish prisoners. Didn't take long to make it a nice place to live.

Africa could be incredible, it could be the best place in the world, but not with Africans there.

Europe will realise this when their countries start to collapse under African enrichment.

This.

>The demographics are similar, I'm not comparing any italian to the niggers, I'm just pointing out that the dynamics are similar.
Except they're not. You're assuming niggers are similar to humans, which isn't the case.

The "high living standards, low fertility" mindset can be propagated in agriculture-based, family-centric, monogamous societies. Africa is none of those, it is a hunter-gatherer (at core), clan-based polygamous society. The african reproductive strategy for millenia has been to shit out as many children as possible. Even today, the worth of a wife is based on how many children she can shit out (and her position as favorite wife, as men usually have several wives...).

This is why Bangladesh achieved its demographic transition whereas Nigeria didn't, despite Nigeria being richer.

Check out what his dad looks like then say he's not a jew

A little sobering thought: the 2017 UN population projections for Nigeria and Bangladesh.

>Instead he suggested spending more money on foreign aid to treat the problem

How about we fix the fucking problem for once and for all?

Stop all the aid and problem solves itself.

Reminder that Australia had all the natural problems Africa has before it was colonized, yet in a few generations the white man's rejects (British convicts) turned it into a first world country. The problem with Africa is it's full of Africans. Everything else can be overcome if the Africans are either genocided or subjugated.

>Africans not smart?

APPLE BTFO

Well, Mr Gates...among those Africans there is potentially a next 50 Cent. So shut your gobshite and open your home for them.

You have to replace the dwindling European population though, but not too fast or else they get uppity and vote for bad parties

>nigeria has 800 million people by 2100

Why the fuck does no one even mention this on nairaland? I mean I know they have more pressing issues facing them currently, but I don't think I've seen a single thread about population growth and it's implications there.

2/3 of the continent is lush, and perfect for farming. Yet, everyones starving to death. What the fuck?

Africans seem to live in the present, and not care much about planning for the future.

Even funnier is that a fifth of the arable land is currently not being cultivated.

Africans can't into agriculture.

Islam is even worse. Highest African birthrates are in Niger, Chad, Somalia: all muslim countries. Biggest Christcuck country to go the niggest is Nigeria afaik.

Wtf? I'm installing Windows 10 right fucking now

>Africans
>thinking ahead to the future
Pick one

They can't farm on a large scale, it requires too much forward planning and collaboration with neighbours. It's the low IQ average.