riggedit.com/category/videos/war/
riggedit.com/category/propaganda-2/
riggedit.com/category/deepstate-2/
riggedit.com/category/videos/intel/
riggedit.com/category/videos/occult/
riggedit.com/category/videos/ngo/
riggedit.com/category/9-11-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he's already washed up. He just spouts the same old shit, seems like he is losing his mind/on drugs, and offers no real advice beyound MUH RELIGION. He needs to go away and stay away.

>thinks critically
>has an open mind
>does not censor himself bc of muh feelings
>family man
>insightful philosopher

He is one of my biggest role models, OP

he's a good man but many brainlets on Sup Forums despise him for being successful for what he does. they are probably too dumb to realize that they are actually proletarians

Controversial opinion you've got there.

Learned how to false-flag,Peterson?

He keeps his room clean.

Character assassination attempt.... from a leaf

wow a commie hating peterson that is surprising to say the least.

He convinced me to shape up and that's exactly what I'm doing.
Step 1. Cleaned my room
Step 2 Slayed the Dragon and rescued the Princess
Step 3 Journeyed to the Underworld and rescued my dead Father
Step 4 Made peace with my Shadow self.

how come Sup Forums is always so desperate for a father figure? I thought you faggots didn't like niggers.

>Implies Frozen has a positive message for girls

JP has talked many times about positive female attributes, which are not represented in the piece of degeneracy that is Frozen.

kek

Aw did he call you by the wong pwonoun
Poor wittle baby
I still yuv yew yew bootiful wittle viktim yew

Kiss my ass

>hurr clean your room
>hurr god is real because muh symbolism
>hurr we need christianity because muh chaos
>hurr jung is the last and final messenger of psychology
>le cringey alt right philosopher of peace who hates gays and advocates for a conservative fascist white supremacist state like I do...r-right?

this.

>the piece of degeneracy that is Frozen.
What is wrong with Frozen exactly? Not baiting, I just never really thought hard about that movie.

savior of western civilization

>he doesn't know the snow queen

Didn't they make a more accurate version in russia a year before Frozen?

>based
>doesn't hate jews

Yes, so based

He is just getting better and better as he realize he is the voice of a generation that has been let down.

I was glued to the screen watching this... youtube.com/watch?v=Nyw4rTywyY0

He's amazing.

Any academic on certain issues has to win my trust these days.
He did.

I learned so much from him.

Jordan Peterson Explains the Male Dominance Hierarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=rUiG5_GcMyY

It's basically telling girls they don't need to apply themselves, because they're perfect the way they were born, and everyone is wrong for judging their character, even though they're vapid cunts. It also pretends stories where a woman is saved by a man is sexist, and girls don't need men in their lives to feel fulfilled. I guess if you could take one positive thing away from Frozen, it's that you don't fucking hook up with some guy you've met the same day, but that should be fucking obvious, which makes it seem more like a critique of marriage in general.
Not saying this is the definitive moral of Frozen, but it's what I, and and a girl I've discussed it with, basically took away from it.

Doesn't he have a patreon? that should speak for itself.

>tfw you can just change your flag and post something like this to trigger stormweenies
what a time to be alive

Frozen was one of the first 3D movies I watched on my new projector. It's pretty fucking amazing in 3D. I thought it was ok, don't get all the hate either.

The Snow Queen has a completely different plot. And it's shittier than Frozen tbqh, some parts of it were quite degenerate for a kids' movie. And the guy picking soundtracks was a fucking retard.

Dr. Peterson is /ourguy/
He's a real philosopher and academic, unlike Molymeme, and he's a man of convictions. He is one of the few voices in the online community that truly understands how to overcome the chaos of the modern world.

So every Disney movie ever?

Another e-celeb thread....

He is basically the internet's dad

Clean your room

Oh dude you're so wrong. He grinds along doing his deep thinking, and continues to produce good results. I was a skeptic about his going kabbalistic on the Bible stories, but I think he's doing good. Even if he just transmits others' thoughts, which is a possibility, bringing those other deep thinkers forward is good work. And he does, at least, ask the questions, mumble the problems, himself, and I don't think all the answers he comes up with are un-original. No, no - the man's thinking and work are a force for good. I disagree with the odd thing, but I approve.

I think he's trying to /prevent/ himself from becoming based, in our sense of the word.

He's a professor. He found the best topic to teach the next generation. There's no need to keep changing it up.

If you want something new, go watch someone else

>does not censor himself bc of muh feelings
Yes he does. He knows that blacks have lower IQs but has never gone there and come out with the implications. I know this because in one of his classes he mentions that Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs, which fact is less readily available than that blacks' are lower.

Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, fucking Mulan...

> Step 3 Journeyed to the Underworld and rescued my dead Father

horseshit, you're just running memes out your mouth

Based as fuck and predicted by the cards.

That's what adult men see. Children only see cute CGI girls singing and making stuff out of ice. And there's also bad guys and good guys. The bad guys get defeated, the good guys sing again. Plus a totally straight love story. Kids never look as deep into the stuff they watch as you do.

Is that Jordan's criticism? I don't think I've heard him on it.

You'd be surprised. Kids pick up underlying messages pretty fucking competently. It's why indoctrination at a young age is a thing.

You should watch him - as another user said, he's not just a dumb inspiration speaker, like Anthony Robbins or Chris Farley (in his van down by the river).

Nah, I don't think he's gone in-depth. It's just my rough take on it.

This is one of his favorite writers.

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

Did I mention that you don't have to click or download anything? It auto-populates.

... in fact if you want substance, you'll get more of it from most of his lectures than you will from a day on Sup Forums

Internet daddy giving the common sense that real fathers couldnt be bothered to give their unlovable NEET sons.

> He just spouts the same old shit,

Yes, for the first 3 of his Bible lectures, that's pretty much the case. After that it gets better.

Telling the truth is good

riggedit.com/truth-not-lies-2/

Responsiblity is also good

riggedit.com/responsibility/

Well, my 7yo sister is crazy about Frozen, let's see if she'll grow up a raging feminist.

Corruption is definitely bad, leads to Tyranny:

riggedit.com/category/corruption-2/

Starting to become more partisan. Liked his tweets more a year ago than I do now

Tyranny is bad:

riggedit.com/category/videos/war/
riggedit.com/category/propaganda-2/
riggedit.com/category/deepstate-2/

Mulan? Isn't it about a stronk woman who smashed patriarchy in the army by secretly becoming a soldier and saving the emperor?

Let's hope not.

There have probably never been a more based guy.

He's got dat $50K / MONTH Patreon money and his fame has grown. He's graduated beyond the reach of mortal men. And, his environment has grown more left (C-16).

If LOGOS is DIVINE
Then SECRECY is EVIL...
If people don't tell the FUCKING truth;
THIS is what we get...Malevolence & Control!
^^LOGOS

riggedit.com/category/videos/intel/
riggedit.com/category/videos/occult/
riggedit.com/category/videos/ngo/
riggedit.com/category/9-11-2/

Probably the most based individual on youtube right now. leafs and commies can say what they want, I'm getting my life in order and I've got mostly him to thank.

Well, I mean she applied herself and worked hard to save the country she loved in honor of her parents. I think that's a pretty good message to young women. Although I'm sure it'll be interpreted by some as an anti-patriarchy film.

Great guy. Even if he's not full on 1488, he epitomizes western values and old-school intellectualism. He's also extremely well spoken and very good at presenting his arguments.

Whether you're a standard conservative or a nazi, he provides an insane amount of arguments backed by solid reasoning that can be used against the left. Anyone on Sup Forums who hasn't watched his videos should at least watch his lectures about IQ, personality types and how the far-left has its roots in marxism and post-modernism.

That being said, I think the great tragedy of western society is that every professor isn't like him. When you get down to it, his views aren't revolutionary or controversial. In fact, they were the standard up until the 1960s. The fact that someone who preaches common sense and bog standard western morality is considered an outlier and a hero is astonishingly frightening. There's really no wonder young men are flocking to him.

>russian has a 7 yr old sister
rip her anus

Expand your vocabulary

I don't get this meme.

russians are pedos

He's the Plato of our times.

Drunkards, bad CS:GO players, communists, but pedos? Never heard of that stereotype.

This is what happens when you get memed. Your fame will skyrocket, but then once it reaches a certain level, the user propellant dries up and it resents the floating redditors up there for that in there for this. i think he deserves better. Maybe not 40k a month better, but better than the traditional meme arc

Sup Forums triggered to defcon 5

"If it would please my fellow attendees currently browsing the world wide web, whom'st've had the proclivity to be acquainted with professor Jordan B. Peterson, I would like to have the privilege of querying you all regarding your personal persuasions on this intellectual individual. I personally am of the opinion that this academic is a quite thought-provoking and well-spoken man; not shy to convey his thoughts, regardless of whom it might offend."

Fpbp

He always invokes the myth of "le evil nazis" and acts as though antisemitism is just something that appears out of thin air, instead of being a reaction to the behavior of Jews. Also he just kind of shrugs off questions about white replacment as if it's not important.

I don't see any reason to listen to a fucking leaf who would rather wax endlessly about mythology while his country burns around him

stop babyposting

Peterson is an intellectual fraud. Did you se ehim get exposed by sam harris in a debate on "truth"?

Quite hilarious. Peterson was so btfo during 1 particular thought experiment thst he fell silent for neary 2 minutes with nothing to say. His entire world had shattered right before his gery eyes. He was exposed. Finally, he mustered up the courage to spout and stutter his way to the next sentence. All while mr harris smiled and basked in his victory.

Peterson is a joke. His lectures are all crap. His entire focus in everything he dies is "productivity" "religion" "money" "male hierarchy"

This guy isn't deep. Hes the typical shill who buys into all the simplist things in perspective life.

I rate him a D+
Not the worst, but completely useless
Pea sized brain who believes in the magic wizard in teh sky.

He's an honest man who is actually struggling to live properly, and for that he has my respect

Pseudo-Christian shill. He is basicly a jew. Refuses to acknowlege divinity of Christ, rejects New Testament and sees it as true as p*gan myths. Arguably worst thing to happen to internet since dawkins.

I'm sure if asked he wouldn't lie about them having lower IQs. There's just no point in talking about it, like Molyneux loves to do again and again and again, quite smugly I might add

>LOL, fuckin' stupid darkies and their low IQs!

Yeah, I get it, I acknowledge the reality of it, but you don't have to keep hammering on it as if it's something they brought on themselves. It's like he does it because it's a way he can be "racist" but when people yell at him for it he just claims to be scientific or whatever.

Did you see Cernobitch humiliate Sam?
Sam is a REAL fraud.

There's nothing intellectual about him repeating info from other real intellectuals and having a hard time trying to get out a few words every 30 minutes.

Isnt he that one faggot that believes in god?

He's a white supremacist, mental Mengele, so he's okay in my book.

you two guys fight it out.

> sky wizard
No, but the stories are useful and can be expanded into deep metaphors. Whether moreso than any other tradition (why not equally The Adventures of Krishna?) he's never said, though someone asked him this latest Q+A I think, but, Joseph Campbell said we need new myths - Peterson might contribute to that.

>hates gays and advocates for a fascist white supremacist state

Are you mentally ill

Butthurt fedora completely and utterly exposed. Harris has no logic to support secular objective morality.

When you try to claim that he's stupid and has a "pea sized brain" you basically instantly out yourself as either a total retard or a shill

Either way you should kill yourself because shills should be hung and I'm pro-eugenics

Thank you. Sam Harris schooled Peterson.

JBP's entire philosophy boils down to an impossible to prove, subjective interpretation of the Bible. He argues that some subjective interpretations are more correct then others, but when questioned about why we should believe that he, of all people, has finally cracked metaphysical code he will ramble about how long he's studied it and about how he hasn't been proven wrong yet. Well, JBP, it's time to own up to how Sam Harris did indeed prove you wrong. Get with the program and stop lying to your internet audience about how invincible you are in debate.

>"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

wtf. I thought this was hyperbole but i literally can't find anywhere that sells a full copy with one exception that costs almost $1000

Philosophy is subjective and impossible to prove. That's the biggest issue that atheists run into. They want to argue that there are 100% logical ways to construct morality, but every single one falls apart because morality as a concept has always been unreliable bullshit that was hammered into society by religion because it paid off most of the time. They want to say, "every single thing religion does is bullshit, but let's try to find a way to replace these completely subjective things it did that we desperately need to function as a society. Oh fuck, my version is just as flawed." Far far smarter people than either Peterson or Harris have struggled to unwrap that conundrum, and failed. At the very least the person who thinks they can just completely dismiss it is the dumber of the two.

Jordan Petershit is an out of touch over religious koo koo krazy faggot

powerful sam harris is way more based than petershit

OP is not a faggot.

The problem with Atheists is that they have embraced a non productive argument. Some of us Deists, and Apatheists embrace a productive argument, like potential infinity vrs. actual infinity. Debunking God as an argument only gets you lost at sea with no anchor.