youtube.com/watch?v=-Lza3NVH6Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=K3XPnnKyk58
youtube.com/watch?v=YeiXnyvo0d4
youtube.com/watch?v=DRNyvO4QouY
youtube.com/watch?v=ubKUP8c0FHE
youtu.be/__kQX12S9YI?t=53s
youtube.com/watch?v=q_tS3NcdFT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My fourth great grandfather Richard Levi Ethridge.

Company B, 46th Georgia Infantry, CSA

HAIL the Confederate States of America!

Nice, glad to hear some people still remember their heritage

I've been trying to collect pictures of my ancestors from the war. I have some pictures of my great-great uncles but only one in uniform. None of my great-great-great grandfathers yet of any kind.

I think many southerners are interested in their heritage but many aren't sure how to figure it out. Thankfully that's where Mormon assistance could come in with their dedication to genealogy.

If you know of which state your ancestor served in, most historic sites will have fairly comprehensive records of who was serving in what battalion, etc, etc.

t. works at a civil war museum.

Why did your grandfather believe in slavery so much to go to war over it? I'm glad he got shot

Why don't you do some research faggot enabler

I've personally found many records on many of my ancestors but it's still a work in progress. I was speaking more broadly. I think many southerners suffer from what my family did and a lot of the family who kept that stuff written down died and the writings were lost as time went on. Thankfully stuff like Ancestry and Fold 3 as well as local libraries and other resources such as local battlefields exist.

You aren't very smart, are you?

Probably the only American I can tolerate.

AR reporting in

comfy storms should be rolling through soon

What if the UK helped the south and we won? Sometimes I wonder how much history would change without a united america in the world.

NY here.
>wish I was in the land of cotton...

youtu.be/1L0xjcNt3W0

I had family in the 48th Georgia I believe. Quite a few of them died, one named Thomas Jefferson(sweet name).

One side of my family named most of the sons after founding fathers. I remember George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and Benjamin Franklin was used.

Let's get some Yankees in here!

He did one post and left. Fucking shill. He'd get his ass beat down in Dixie land

The rain is good for the garden but I could live without the humidity. TN is comfy without the excess humidity.

Arkansas heat is arguably some of the worst in the country on count of the fucking humidity. I'd take Texas heat over Arkansas heat any day.

Can you guys please drop the civil war sentiments? I just want to eat burgers and blow things up today.

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.” Robert E. Lee

Nowhere nearly as bad as Florida heat

When they won't accept that the corrupt confederacy lost 152 years ago.

Then go in one of the billion 4th of July threads.

But why be bitter?

I hear it's pretty bad down there this time of year. I've never been there so I wouldn't know

lived in charleston for a few months. I love the south

I haven't been to Florida since 8th grade since I wouldn't know.

No one in this thread is bitter. We're simply discussing Dixie and Dixie culture friend. Of course that's going to include the Confederacy but it also includes other things such as the great music that the south has produced.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Lza3NVH6Ig

youtube.com/watch?v=K3XPnnKyk58

youtube.com/watch?v=YeiXnyvo0d4

MISSISSIPPI REPORTING

BEST FLAG REPORTING

Actually speaking of my grandparents used to live close to Carl Perkins's parents. They talked about seeing the gold records and other things their son won or gave to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRNyvO4QouY

My great x4 grandfather Cpt. William B. Thomasson. Captain of the 41st Georgia regiment infantry. After the War of Northern Aggression moved to Arkansas and was a prominent farmer and county clerk.

my senpai served in alabama and virginia. it's pretty sweet having confederate heritage, definitely more interesting than that yankee shit

That's really interesting user. My great-great uncle who was in the 21st Tennessee Cavalry CSA went to Oklahoma. Not entirely sure why but my family have often been drifters. Another great-great uncle was in the Missouri 7th Cavalry CSA. On the other hand my unionist great-great-great grandfather was in the 7th Tennessee Volunteer Cavalry and he stayed in Tennessee even despite the county having Confederate sympathies even after the war. Really interesting stuff.

Civil War art is always really good. My local visitor center has some beautiful Nathan Bedford Forrest paintings.

And to add a little story my dad in his younger days went to a George Jones concert. He didn't end up performing and ends up he was still in the tour bus too drunk to perform. People weren't happy about that but my dad honestly thought it was hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKUP8c0FHE

Texan checking in

The South will never forget

On this day in history Lee somehow escaped the North

One of the slipperiest military operations in history

The Confederacy was filled with those. Often due to the Confederates knowing the land better. That said southern unionists were often times the most valuable scouts in the Union Army for the same reason and sometimes they knew the land even better than the Confederates.

Horray for Dixie

God Bless the South

youtu.be/__kQX12S9YI?t=53s

It was Abraham Lincoln that said:

"If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."

MODS shut down this thread, promotes hate speech.

Low energy Jeb failed to scout Gettysburg and lost the war

Sherman did nothing wrong. The South was a jewish ploy to destroy America and when they failed they killed Lincoln, who was going to send nigs back to America. Booth was Jewish by the way.

I definitely don't like Booth but I'm pretty certain I've never read about him having any Jewish heritage. Proof?

Deep down south in the land of traitors

Rattle snakes and alligators

Look away, look away, look away from Dixie land

I glad I'm not in Dixie
Hooray hooray
I'm glad I'm not in Dixieland

Daily Reminder an American flag still flies outside Alabama and Bulloch houses of Rumford Place in Liverpool England

> land of traitors
You obviously meant North, right?

Arkansas best state. #1!

This place looks comfy.

Booth, attended synagogues along with other houses of worship: “In the synagogue, he was known as a Jew, because he conversed with rabbis and learned doctors, and joined their worship in the Hebraic tongue. He read the Talmud, also, and strictly adhered to many of its laws.”

- Descendants of Boothe

Guy Fieri loves the south though for our food.

You're like the 3rd grade fat kid version of weird al

Southwest AR here! We should be getting that rain around 10 or 11.

Good thing too. I've gotta get up for work in the morning and don't wanna listen to fireworks at 3am

According to sites that quote is in reference to Booth's father but fair enough. Ultimately though not even a Neo-Confederate should praise Booth. Lincoln was the only thing keeping the radical Republicans in check and sure enough when he died reconstruction was often fucked up by these radicals.

You lost. Get over it.

864 reporting in

Carpetbagger and defector here in NC. Fuck yankees.

Its the city centre, it's the place where the Confeds financial centre, spy-ring etc was in Europe, there are a few more buildings named afer Confed ships and people, many ships and supplies were built and sent from the city to aid the Confeds and as you may know the first cannon-shot was by a cannon made in Liverpool England, the Final surrender took place in Liverpool and the final Cofed flag was lowered here.

Liverpool or should I say the cotton-merchants were huge backers of the conferderates

Pic related are the plaques as well as the flags which are fixed to to building in commemeration.

Just like a foreigner to not know what the civil war was really about. The union is like hotel California, you can check in but you can never check out and the south punishment for trying to break away was freeing the nigs.

Rev. Thomas Michael Blackwell

Company K, 11th Mississippi Infantry Regiment, CSA

That's a legit counter song for Dixie dating back to the civil war.

I did not make that up, I ain't that clever.

>marxist constantly try to our attack our heritage because we are last line of defense against their evil
>Fascist try to coop and subvert us to gain legitimacy and power

Both Hitler and Marx loved Lincoln and his war of agression. We cant allow ourselves to fall to either one. Gentleman, how do we put a stop to both of these cancers?

Only because you jews cheated. We've always been the real Americans compared to you.

One of the most theatrical moments in US history

By slaying the dragon of centralized government with the sword of States' Rights

We will hang every Northerner from a willow tree. Try getting over that.

At least I don't resort to hiding under a false flag

Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
Away, away,
Each Dixie boy must understand,
That he must mind his Uncle Sam,
Away, away,
And we'll all go down to Dixie.
Away, away,
And we'll all go down to Dixie.

>Jackson

my nigga

>Then we'll all go down to Dixie,

And a rifle awaits you behind every blade of grass

Cool, my great-great grandfather was in the 44th GA Infantry.

>ヘイト

Booth looks like a snake here

Your ancestors were traitor scum and died badly for it.

you know you're /truesouthern/ when you have a shit ton of relatives named after lee

Good come back, you use the entire five minutes to think that one up or do you hire writers, you fucken piece of euro trash.

>And a rifle awaits you behind every blade of grass
beautiful.

More Texas checking. That I know of, I had 5 different relatives that fought for the confederacy. Four survived, and one died at Shiloh.

>feels good

I don't live too far from Shiloh. I haven't been in awhile though. I try to go every few years though so I should plan another trip.

>died badly

What greater way to die is there than for the last sound uttered from your mouth be the roar of the Rebel Yell?

Definitely better than some Jew/Gypsy's tepid cries of agony in a concentration camp somewhere

Two generations of my family are from McNairy county. My great grandfather was born in Adamsville.

Bit pop but a fitting song for the holiday from Waylon Jennings' son. His discography is pretty eclectic genre-wise though like Hank Williams III.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_tS3NcdFT0

>keeping the bill of rights going you call terrroristic
yea you call it terroristic saying any person except a figment of mens imaginiation is terroristic
i
fucking jew lover

He is just baiting, probably considers chocking on a dick an honorable death. Let him be...

My family mostly is in the Henderson County and Carroll County area although at this point they stretch from coast to coast, Alaska, and all over Europe.

So you're implying I said that from telling someone if Dixie threads are making them not enjoy 4th of July to go to a 4th of July thread? My ancestors fought in the Revolution so I celebrate it knowing they fought bravely to make this country a reality.

my town's largest celebration every year is when some yank spies stole our train and we chased them up the railroad for a while until we gottem

then we hanged 'em

pretty much an excuse to have shitty carny rides, artery-demolishing grub, alcohol, and cheap trinkets for sale

not too bad, but my favorite part by far is the hanging

this is just
fuckign retarded i dont care

how the fuck is it a sign of white supremacy when its over the

blacks are slaves

sure it says that but fuck niggers

nothing was needed
fuck off with your jew excuses

It's a Jew excuse to see it was more pragmatic for the south to have a living Lincoln over letting the far worse radical Republicans to take further control of the Republican Party and in turn Reconstruction? Well call me Moses and send me to the holy land then. Lincoln dying was the worst thing that could've happened at that point. The war was over and the Confederate generals were done and going home. Lincoln was going to be far more merciful to the south than the radicals.

Post moar Don Troiani

wht a fucking faggot you are
your a traitor to the consituttion and the billof rights

because the states agreed to be together behind one flag and country to defend each other yu decide..

oh fuck you guys following our rules i wanted to change them everybody dowhat i say

and you fucking jew loving pieces of shit attacked people for doing what they had the right to do

like whatever i never see you mother fuckers taking up for that

but u bitch, how about me beating your fuckign face running your shit eating mouth

Damn, I completely forgot this girl existed. What's she from again?

>The General

Awesome

Have they ever reenacted the chase?

I just came back from Florida it honestly wasn't much different feeling from what Arkansas feels heat feels like.

NO im dealing with this shithole of a godamn site,
and shitty keyboards they make nowadays with 10 extra keys i dont need spreading me apart in front of my computer like afuickign fat 300 pound 5 foot tall fatass
and they cant even make the keys feel like any touch feel thing any more either GOD DAMNIT
hgere to this fagot who thinks the south is
>corrupt

corrupt by what definition? that it hasnt suckeda jew dick and declared israel the invasion of palestine a country? demeaning the definition of our country?

so everythign that isnt demeaned isnt anything you think isn't whatever you think moral or someshit
go suck some jew dicks like bags and bags of them