Meghan Markle

Seriously, what is the British media's obsession with her being "Black". I mean here mum might be African American, but I am betting she is probably no more than 1/4, and has the lion's share of European genes.

Seriously I would not have guessed it at all, she looks Spanish or something. If someone would have been like "Her parents are from Spain" I would not have thought twice about it.
However, every fucking article about her and Prince Weasley runs as follows.

"Oh my god! Harry and his BLACK girlfriend are out in London on a date. Isn't this amazing! Isn't it awesome that she is so BLACK, write in and tell us who great it is that the ginger prince is shagging a girl who is BLACK AS THE ACE OF FUCKING SPADES!!! Have you noticed she is BLACK yet?!?!?!"

I'll tell you how black she looks, fucking barely. I'd shag her, and I am put off by even the slightest hint of African features on a girl.

>Prince Weasley

U MAD BLACK BOIS!?!?

ALL UR WOMEN CAN'T RESIST THE BGC
BIG GINGER COCK

If she is any where near as black as they say she is, their children will look like a box of fucking Jaffa Cakes

literally who

first I've ever heard about her

It's one drop rule stuff taken from America.

You clearly don't read The Metro m8

>Seriously, what is the British media's obsession with her being "Black"
british are for some reason easier to indoctrinate than americans
like 99% of british people do what they're told, without question, regardless of how little sense it makes
like wtf
tv licenses?

You're more concerned about her "only" being a mulatto and not with the fact that there's a very real possibility of this mongrel forever tainting the royal bloodline with gorilla DNA.

>inb4 "but Harry isn't in line to the throne!"
Not the fucking point. The nobility is more than just the king/queen.

Look I am not saying I want this in our royal family, least of all because the media, and every dindu for the rest of time will claim "The royal family of Britain are black"

But seriously though, who would buy this. Look at her!

Why are you being such an autist about this? And she's just a light mulatto

The only thing that makes her attractive is her European features.

>No more than 1/4

M8 I lived in the deep South all my life so believe me when I say I know niggers. She is not more than 1/16 black if at all. She does not have a snob nose or flaring nostrils. Her hair appears naturally straight/wavy. Her profile is essentially a straight vertical line, not a 45-degree slope. Most American blacks are not 100% African, I think the statistical average is 75%. King Nigger Obongo was half (50%) black, and he had to wear whitening makeup to look "clean and well-spoken."

At 1/4 a black would not look out of place in a ghetto. At 1/8 they still have visibly apish features. At 1/16 they start to look middle Eastern or Hispanic (depending on what the other 15/16 is) but hair texture can still be a give away

It's pretty warped how 100 years ago octaroons and quadroons desperately tried to "pass" as white, now whites desperately try to pass as octaroons

How will this affect the suit series?

Out of context, yes it does seem like I am being an autist.

However, read any British report about her and they speak about her like she is Serena Williams, and somehow this is an amazing quality because she is so black

We live in an era of people complaining constantly that non-white women are oppressed in western society because white boys won't ask them out enough. So considering that, she's quite lucky to be in the position she is right now.

((()))

Here is 3 sets of parentheses to add to your last statement.

Yeah, in the 21st century west race is a spectrum, with white people on the perpetually evil end and blacks on the maximum saintliness end.

I wonder if Talcum X's face ever seizes up from flaring his nostrils all day?

A N G L O ' D

I see you are also a man of patrician taste

aka taking the bus to jobcentre+

the TV licesense is just a tax to pay for state broadcasting

My love my love, how this life must be, tell me my love, is the Anglo free?

BLEACHED