What should be the punishment for coalburning?

What should be the punishment for coalburning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=woman being punished in ww2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coalburners usually end up dead or single moms.

Death

I used to be against islamic head stoning but now I support it

>cut her hair
>strip her naked
>pour black tar on her body
>roll her in feathers
>release her on the most crowded street

How do you feel about raping and beheading them?

They should both be hanged from the same tree.

Listen to this guy

Currently, the punishment is severe beatings and acid attacks.

What are they commenting on?

keek

we're not niggers

A bit of humiliation will teach chocolate lover a lesson of avoiding lower races

Coalburning is the punishment itself, it's stupidity manifesting, it's throwing away your white ancestry.

youtube.com/results?search_query=woman being punished in ww2
YouTube used to recommend me these videos LOL

What if we made a silent rule that every white male never comes near a coal burner for life?

If she fucked niggers or asian subhumans she should know she's out of the white bloodline forever. And then make her breed with the subhumans.

We'll only have certified loyal women left in our race if we cull race traitors.

Living alone when they finally want to settle down with a white provider. Just like it is now, mostly.

Corrective rape.

I believe that altough she shoudn't hide her past, she should be given a chance if she honestly believes in her mistake

Mary Magdalene belonged to most trusted circle of Jesus, didn't she?

You should have to pay a toll of some kind

The child should be forced to pick a side permanently. This will effectively cuck/ostracize the nigger because mulattoes only identify as black for gibs

While I personally believe that women who fuck blacks should be executed or exiled to a nigger country, I realize this will not happen any time soon.

The next best thing we can do is put them into a public online database where all proven coalburners are listed and shamed.

I tried to get this started here at one point and asked for help because I don't have the skills to build it all myself and when it started gaining momentum, the jew mods banned me...

Most of these whores know how wrong racemixing with blacks is but do it anyways because they think that people wont remember.

Racemixing is a sin in the eyes of God and is a serious problem that is being pushed on our society. We need to address it head on and with furious vengeance against those who race mix and those who push the race mixing agenda.

I was under the impression they were punished with the miserable life of a single mother.

This should be a given. I was madly in love with a girl who I thought was "the one". We were together for over a year when one day she slipped up and tried to make some "joke" saying how into me she was and she said "i guess once you go black you do go back."

I kicked her out of my house and never spoke to her again. Sleeping with a black is hands down the lowest thing a woman can do in my eyes.

My sister also moved into a nigger neighborhood because she wanted to live in a big city and couldn't afford anything else. She claimed to not be a mixer but there were rumors going around. She is now dead to me. I will literally never speak to her again for as long as I live. She brought shame to my family.

There is no room for forgiveness to coalburners. Allowing them to reintegrate themselves into White society is exactly what makes these racemixing sluts think its acceptable to fuck blacks.

You did the right thing. If more men were like you we wouldn't have a racemixing epidemic.

I admire your balls. FUCK coalburners! They need to know WE ARE NOT FUCKING KIDDING.

Wonder if she found someone.

>autism: the post
be pragmatic, and dont let your power level creep out into public. You take family for granted autist, and you shouldnt.

That's not enough. Betas will give them attention again even if they have mxied race niglets.

They need to be ostracized from white society until they commit suicide.

Spotted the nigger lover

I probably could have gone without posting this but...

Eeeeeeeeugh.

How about pic related?
Also, with modern tech we can also castrate her or surgically remove her ovaries and womb so that she can never have sex with another nigger or shitskin.

Death or Exile.