Whites

whites...

>knives, forks I can understand
Jesus christ

What about sporks?

Also in Scotland, 16+ can buy cutlery and kitchen knives so this is an isolated incident in England.

I kind of glossed over that, thank you for pointing that out

Around underaged whites...NEVER RELAX

UK = united cucks

Some employer at a supermarket misunderstood company policy about selling knives to kids and you're still banging on about it 3 years later

16 year old young men have led armies in battle and won.

Now men are kept in a state of arrested adolescence until their mid to late 20's.

How did we get to the point where a 16 year old cannot purchase spoons?

Should let him vote tho.

Single motherhood, it keeps boys from developing into adults, they become the manchildren you see at antifa rallies

>policy about selling knives to kids

oh look another thread where some foreigner draws attention to some stupid story from the uk as a distraction from shit that happens in their own country

she's being naive. of course Liam isn't "losing" these spoons. he's using them as buttplugs.

>Nigger flag
>To stupid to make acronyms
Checks out

>Too*

it's embedded in they're culture

bin that poo

>knives, forks I can understand
The Eternal Anglo, enemy of freedom and decency

>Liam Whelan was sent by his stepmother to their local Tesco in Haslingden to buy replacements for the spoons he keeps losing.

This lad has been secretly stockpiling spoons for when open hostilities break out. My question is: Where does he have them stashed?

DON'T BE A LOON

BIN THAT SPOON

isn't it ironic, don't you think?

There's something seriously fucked up about UK, and looking at the comments of Brits in this thread, they don't even realize it.

the one problem I've always had with this picture is the fact he butters the bread before he puts it in the toaster

It's mutual except parents allow kids to mess around with lethal items... *cough* guns *cough*. That can lead to mass killings. The sooner Americans don't have guns the better,

how fucking cucked is america

>mass shootings
>bad
You are afraid of death because of instinct, its irrational

>It's mutual except parents allow kids to mess around with lethal items... *cough* guns *cough*. That can lead to mass killings. The sooner Americans don't have guns the better,
Do you even hear yourself?
This is fucking cutlery, not "lethal items". A fucking rock picked up from the side of a road can be lethal, when do Brits start rounding up rocks?

Jesus you people are messed up.

you are attracted to rationale because of instinct, it's faith based.

What is your damage?

Staff was female ? ... no need to answer

Next time I travel to Britain, I'm going to dump a bunch of spoons into the knife surrender bin for shits and giggles.

>spoons he keeps losing
heroin
they're not lost, just ruined

100% some brainwashed liberal female.

BAN ASSAULT SPOONS

This, its akin to "losing" lightbulbs around the house

chekt and spot-on

You know you've thought of it

Now, stop thinking and finish it! DO IT!!!!

And don't get back out of that truck NO your wasting gas!

The bitterness of the brits today is high level

You are afraid of spoons.
Your opinions on guns are irrelevant.

Prob though he was going to use them for drugs

here in america i couldnt buy a sharpie permanent marker when i was 16

this

Don't be a goon, bin that spoon!

I once knew this kid at school who was 16 and for this police trial apprenticeship thing had to go in to separate shops and try buy a knife from them and if the sold one the police would come in and arrest them

1984 tier actually

Don't be a insecure, bin the Muslim conquistador

2000 fucking 14

Do you guys have metal cutlery yet or you still just use sticks and rocks?

Don't be dim! Put that fork in the bin!