Give me one reason why you shouldn't homeschool your children?

Give me one reason why you shouldn't homeschool your children?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8JbBSh-eS0

Learn about the six million

They won't get their dose of diseases.

What's the answer supposed to be then?

Did somebody say this is a lightning mcqueen thread?

Did the teacher mark this? This makes me so angry. The kid gave a perfect reasonable response. It didn't say the two pizzas were the same.

Marty's pizza is bigger

wasn't Trump going to get rid of this common core shit?

Your kids will may out smarter but are socially retarded and isolated from their peers

Probably fake. It doesn't look like a child's handwriting.

There isn't I pray if I have a kid I am well of enough to homeschool them. Every homeschool kid I have met are doing calculus in their middleschool years, they don't have to deal with Tyrone ruining the class, and they aren't getting brainwashed by the teachers as well as the degenerate students raised by idiot majority.

That's not really going to help.
Public schools have been full of leftist bullshit for at least 60 years.

This is real. Reading comprehension isn't taught anymore which explains why so many people are brainwashed by the media.

Learning to interact with other kids is a big part of becoming a functioning adult. Plus how is junior going to get laid if he isn't in a giant coral of breedable thots?

For girls though there is no reason not to homeschool.

>isolated from their peers
Why is school the only place you can socialize with other kids?
Stop watching South Park.

This. But it depends on the school district. If you live in a White and/or Asian school district, your kid will probably be ok. You just have to make sure they're not indoctrinated into (((their))) politics.

But if the school district has any blacks or white trash, better homeschool them.

OP's image describes exactly why i dropped out.

it's the first step into corporate shit society. Eventually they will have to work together at a shitty job with other people.

>If you live in a White and/or Asian school district, your kid will probably be ok.
Not really.
Even if you ignore the leftist propaganda top schools are still slowed down to the level of the slower students.

We're supposed to assume both pizzas are the same size, so Luis ate more of his pizza than Marty.

Kid clearly erased his writing and wrote something else

arranged marriages, duh

Ok? And?
Why is school the only other place to meet kids?

>We're supposed to assume both pizzas are the same size
Why?
Is pizza a standard unit of measurement?

Parents can be assholes and ruin children's life.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

That is the issue, there is nowhere there are not blacks and other trash because the school system here in Georgia imports little niggers from Atlanta and spics across the river from shit schools to all of the best schools.

When I was in high school we had the highest average GPA in the state, the school system says oh ok lets send all the little nigglets there so they can get a good education. Our test scores plummeted, we lost funding, and because of that they got rid of the senior trip we earned to Disney World.

Then again that school went to hell when I left. Apparently they removed the engineering classes, lowered the math requirements, and bought an all new football stadium.

I still have never been to the happiest jew land on Earth and I am still mad...

it's not just about meeting other kids.

Whos gonna fucking homeschool them?

you retarded?

I dont get it. That shit is correct

I don't get this thread ... the kid was wrong so the teacher marked it wrong, so we should home school or kids so they grow up in a safe space where they are always right? Yeah ... no, that's how places like T_D get formed

>doesnt state that
>states he did eat more pizza

Nice to see reinforcement everyday that Canada is so far gone the only cure is fire.
Our blacks are smarter than your whites.

Fucking niggers and spics man..

how was the kid wrong?

ew, literally yellowy shit colored

He wasn't wrong.

how is it wrong? maybe not what she was looking for, but its 100% possible.

but the teacher is right

can you math? please tell me your trolling

5/6 = 10/12 x 12 = 10 / 2 = 5
4/6 = 8/12 x 12 = 8 / 2 = 4

luis ate 5 and marty ate 4. maybe the difficulty was because it is expressed as a fraction?

>We're supposed to assume both pizzas are the same size

If you have frontal lobe brain damage, I suppose so.

Parents need to work., leave the rest to educators.

>tfw was "homeschooled"
>parents just told me to do school and then went to work
>tfw autistic and retarded neet homeschool dropout now

l-living the dream

It asks how is that possible?

It's possible if the pizzas aren't the same size. There is no reference to the pizzas being the same size, therefore the child was right.

doesn't look like a child's writing?= you are 100% a roach on welfare in nethercucks

There's no specification of size though, 5/6 is a larger proportion, but it's not necessarily larger. If you have a six pack of beer and drink 3, you've drank 1/2 of the beer, just as if you have two and drank one it would also be 1/2 of the beer.

but Marty ate more, dumbass.

This. I was homeschooled, and glad to an extent, but there's some truth to the stereotype that we enter society completely unprepared. You can fix this with an exceptionally good set of parents, but that's rare in practice.

common core math in action!

Maybe I want my children to by good goyim cattle for the vassal state of Israel

Its your fault you moron

>A chain is only as strong as its weakest link applies to a classroom learning environment

Completely untrue. Freshly graduated from Highschool 18 years old and I can tell you that's bullshit

This shit isnt funny, teachers are making people stupid. We need to find out who this bitch is and get her ass fired.

All the people I know who were home schooled were more fucked up than your average retard from public schooling

My guess is that the teacher is a nigger. It's obvious.

the answer the teacher was looking for it

"that is not possible"

>Her
How do you know it's a female teacher?

Stop projecting, your a sexist

shut up retard

The question was how is it possible and the kid said how it is possible. The teacher is a dumbass.

But they are only ruining their kids lives

Oh man, I guess I better send my kids to the grinder then. This guy says he met fucked up people who were homeschooled, so there you go.

luis clearly ate more, its right in the math. its a retarded and unrealistic assumption to make that one pizza size is different from the other. two kids would order the same kids size pizza.

and how do you even know its a full pizza, why not just a slice?

here's a tip from a college graduate (with a minor in maths): don't make assumptions, just read the question.

it doesnt matter what the question says, luis ate more because 5/6 is greater than 4/6. that's all the information you have to go by so thats what it is.

the teacher wasnt wrong.

This is why any math teacher must have pure math classes even if its a school teacher, if you state "Marty ate more pizza" then that is considered truth in the whole exercise, you cant demostrate A is false given A is true its ridiculous

>it's not just about meeting other kids.
Then what is it about?

>A 7 year old with absentee parents understands the consequences of playing super mario 64 instead of doing math
uh huh

5/6 * x
4/6 * y

>depriving your child of the most important aspect of western education

It's not an assumption, it's a GIVEN because the question says MARTY ATE MORE.
Here's an assumption, you're baiting.

Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

That guy has a face growing out of his neck

Marty clearly ate more, it specifically says so in the problem. It's one of your Given pieces of information.
>here's a tip from a college graduate (with a minor in maths): don't make assumptions, just read the question.
>it doesnt matter what the question says

> post yfw you realize Dixiecrats voted for bussing in minorities everywhere to redpill suburbanites like you while pretending it was beneficial to blacks

19th dimensional mountain monopoly

look, i'm getting my BEd as we speak. i'm telling you the teacher is not wrong.

the kid is wrong for making an unrealistic assumption.

Most people neither have the time, patience or basic knowledge to do it.

You're a fucking absolute retard for defending the teacher's position. The question does NOT specify the size of the pizza, so you'd still be assuming that they're the same if you think that they're the same.

>don't make assumptions
>you need to assume both pizzas are the same size
> 5/6 is greater than 4/6
of means * you dumb fucking leaf

That has to be fake.

Fucking brainlets.

>if denominators match that means the sizes are the same

As I said, frontal lobe brain damage.

Just look at that women handwriting

>don't make assumptions, just read the question.
Obviously you didn't because the question outright says that Marty ate more pizza than Luis. This is presented as an absolute fact and isn't once disputed in the question, which asks how it's possible, not whether it's true.

Fucking leafs man, god damn

>look, i'm getting my BEd as we speak
Must be a shitty school
>an unrealistic assumption.
pic related

why would Marty have a bigger pizza than Luis? are you some kind of racist?

This is no lie.

I delivered food to the princeton university campus.

One of the graduate teachers there that I knew a little was telling me how she was flunking some girl for plagiarism, which she thought meant that the girl was being disobedient to her.

I asked her how she knew the girl was plagiarising and she was all confused and didnt even know what the word meant.

So basically we have a princeton graduate teacher who doesnt even know what plaigarism means. She does know how to drink beer though, that much was clear.

>We're supposed to assume both pizzas are the same size,

No, you're not. The teacher is simply wrong. That or there's a mistake in the workbook or in the teacher guide.

Common Core math is weird, but it's a lot more jarring to someone who is not the parent of a child in the program looks at a single problem and doesn't understand what came before or after.

The best example of this is the estimation problems in which the child made precise calculations and was marked wrong. This happened because the child just finished two years doing precise calculations and is being taught a new skill. If you were asked to form a hypothesis and instead you went and performed an experiment and answered with your conclusion, would that be the correct answer?

In the case of the Marty & Luis problem, I think it might be fake. The marker looks too professional, like something you would see in an advertisement, some bitch at Starbucks making a list; and the child's letters aren't formed in the way now taught in American schools. It's not just that he's writing funny, but that there's no path to there from what's taught in kindergarten. This is the writing of someone who once knew cursive but has forgotten it.

The two kids are eating slices off the same pizza.
If they were eating different pizzas the problem would specify it.

for all you "the kid is wrong" retards, i drew a picture

Marty was eating a large pizza and Luis was eating a small pizza.

No, if they were the same size, it would be specified. The entire point of the problem is that they aren't, which is why it asks "how is that possible?"

>marty ate more pizza
>luis ate more pizza

I'd show this to the principal and possibly the head of the school board then transfer my kid to a private school instantly.

It's not possible. But its a retarded question because the question assumes its possible, and it makes sense to assume Marty's pizza is then bigger.

so many complete and udder retards in this thread. really pants a sad picture of the state of american education

How do they both eat 4/6 and 5/6 of the same pizza?

Well you learned the lesson better than anyone, what stops you now?

>The two kids are eating slices off the same pizza.

Its impossible that its the same pizza you fucking moron

Answer honestly, how many times did the teachers spend 2 weeks covering something that took you 2 days to fully understand?

fucking this exactly my god

They actually do specify that they ate their own pizzas.

Did you ride the short bus?

Is that so? Then why did Marty eat more? Why is it okay to assume that the two kids are eating the same pizza but that Marty didn't really eat more?

you even made the pizza on the let bigger

>Leaf

Go shitpost somewhere else.