We've been without any real happenings

When and where will the next happening occur?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy61LlcHdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is President, he doesnt let them do false flags anymore.

7/7/17
Terror attack on US soil.

Quit it

September 23rd

Blood moon. Screencap this post.

These digits say NK/USA happening

Oh yeah. They stopped reporting all those terror attacks from Germany so you all don't know about them?

IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy61LlcHdc

HOW did Sup Forums MISS THIS ?

Tonight

NK Nukes Cali Today

no

Be careful what you ask for, This time next year. You will be begging for happenings to stop.

Digits confirm India-China war.

6/7/17 and/or 7/7/17

5777 on the Jewish calendar, the year where according to prophecy their messiah (antichrist) will make himself known and build the 3rd temple

5777 days after 9/11 = 6/7/17 = 77 days before sept 23 (Revelation prophecy)

7/7/17 = G20 (Saudi king will be absent)

NK ends nuking Tacoland

never

cumskin genocide

fugg, used european dating, of course I mean 6 and 7 july aka the day after tomorrow

Happening fags will be mass genocided and cleansed from the board, check

wow, is this real??
I can't believe it
War????

Israel gets nuked

09/08/17
US Troops enter Syria

>thinking the deep state isn't still in control

Emergency UN security council meeting going in a closed assembly is being reported over and over on twitter right now. IF it's true we might just have a major happening tomorrow?

There is a countdown going on that @AnonScan has been posting about these past weeks by some account called @questionanswr. Might be bogus, but maybe that give OP some hope for a happening?

WTF!??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

this tbqh

enjoy the peaceful times while they last, they won't last for long anymore

Another spontaneous combustion of a peaceful Muslim migrant who has a PhD in chemistry will surely happen in this or the following month. No exceptions!

Wogs first please

Muslims are the bringers of happenings. They fear us since theyve seen the rabid Trump supporters. They wont hit as for a while. They attack the tit that feeds them, Germany and France and England will continue to get it.

checked and confirmed, from now on only european jihadi happenings, trucks of peace, nail bombs of peace, etc.

I think the deep state actually got a little deeper.
Don't mean to say that on the 4th but its true.

i thought trump drew a line in the sand that the norks cant launch any more ballistic missiles? is trump going to bitch out like obama and let people push us around? why arent we glassing them right now?

He asked china and japan to do something.

After a few smalltime rapes in Germany and Sweden, someone is gonna make a happening in Belgium again, before september.

I think your premise is flawed. Every second of every day, from unmarked time to the present to the day we go extinct, It's always happening.

so he's soft like obama?

9/23 death of all non-Christians

tomorrow at your house, post your addy

> IT'S HAPPENING!
> Nothing's happening
> Sup Forums 2017
> /thread

Uhm.. g-guys is this r-real?

Legit scared right now. Holy fuck...