Leftists want abortion in Ireland

>leftists want abortion in Ireland
>go on #RepealThe8th
>comment "You shouldn't kill babies"
>immediately locked out for "automated behaviour"

>Twitter abusing its site to push one of the most inhuman and barbaric leftist
politices.

This will not stop until a rich conservative or centrist buys it from Jack!

Also fuck abortion.

>everything I dislike should be illegal

abortion is a necessary evil

Shit faggot why not blame the smarter faggots like you who are instead inundating the fucking site with bots that spout the same cookie cutter lines as your dumbass does.

Cause honestly maybe try being an objective sack of shit for once to realize that you talk just as simply as the nothing right wing bots that get made to say the say shit.

Like shit nerd what kind of persecution complex do you have to blame the wrong people just cause of your lames ass projections in life. When in reality its the the people you agree with fucking it up for you instead.

Open your eyes fucking white nigger there is nothing telling you the truth or pushing an agenda. It is more so that its all fucking lies to trick you and make you such an overly emotional and easily triggered faggot to instead dived you from your country men rather then uniting as one.

That fag was posted in last night's Eire/pol/.

I got him beat by this fucking beta.

Hard to believe such faggots are walking around our beloved Éire.

This is the state of Ireland now.

At least some are pushing back.

>muh white privilege

wheres eirepol goen tonight

There seems to be way more hostility to such faggotry than there is acceptance. Irish people aren't too cucked yet. I think they tried to quick to push such bullshit upon us and the people weren't read for such shite and pushed back against it. The only people who'd agree with the kind of faggotry pushed now by the RBs are urban middle class teens who browse Tumblr and the likes and who are very Americanised.

All evils must be eliminated, even man itself

Have the irish (pre 1916) not been treated terribly throughout history?

How can they have privilege? I’m pretty sure they have a historical lineage not too dissimilar to Africa??

>entire country colonised
>native language / suppressed
>famine
>fisheries in complete control by british

They don’t even have their independence 100 years. Did the Irish even ask for GIBS from the Brits for this? Maybe this is the reason they succeed, Africa routinely fails because it blames all of it’s problems on white colonial past.

>Be Irish Liberal
>Have country / population decimated by colonialism
>Embrace colonial collective guilt of your neighbours / oppressors
>????

Liberals are too funny.

fucking ibrahim halawa is trending on twitter too

i used to be pro abortion but now i feel like if you fuck up and get pregnant you should have to raise or atleast give birth to the child and give it up for adoption.

scAmnesty international had a protest for him in Letterkenya today and no doubt SF youth the indoctrinated faggots were in attendance too.

How delusional are the Irish republic to want to bring home a “fellow irishman” who is being held on terrorism charges for attempting to destroy christian churches and their people.

We're successful so we have to feel guilty. That's how cultural marxism works.

im going to spam the helll out of justin trudeau twitter for the craic whos in lads

dead allt he faggots are on the other pages but wont set up eirepol

>Ireland is a welcoming country
>pegida not welcome

Fucking greens, man.