Should black twitter be banned?

Should black twitter be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ceobudgang/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers in general should be banned

what is it?

the first one is suspended

Niggers should be exterminated like the cancer they are.

>Blacks and Minorities bitch about slavery within the context of the 16-19th centuries, specifically within Western Civilizations.
>Completely ignore or don't even bother to look further beyond that and in other areas/civilizations.

Shit's hilarious.

Affirmative Action was a mistake: we keep giving them handicaps and they keep spitting in our faces acting like we've never done anything for them on top of them asking for more.

I don't get what's going on here.

I guess I didn't realize 15 year olds were enslaved in the 2000s. Must have been tough

this desu

Black people should get the fuck back to Africa if they hate us so much.

this

black person didn't tip, which is a punishable offense in the U.S., unless you're a minority

Everyone who works at a restaurant hates black customers.

Nailed it
what purpose do they serve?

nope, it's actually good if someone wants to propagate shit

every tipped worker hates all minorities
every single time, without fail, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I deliver a pizza and get stiffed it's a shitskin

Niggers not tipping is hardly breaking news.

>Americans have to rely on tipping to survive

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

>USA
>1ST WORLD COUNTRY
>EVER

>Everyone hates blacks.
FTFY

Anyone who tips is a commie degenerate. You get paid by your boss, not the fucking customer.

Girl tweets
>racism against white people doesn't exi-
with picture of "White people lol" instead of a tip (she's the waitress)
>niggers respond

> Niggers not tipping

This is newsworthy for some reason.....

It is not a punishable offense, what are you smoking?

>voluntarily giving someone money
>not libertarian as fuck

What is to be done about America's nigger problem?

>checked n' keked

I don't get it

Well why did we kill Strawberry Jamal's ancestors for their land?

The difference is with slavery you don't get a receipt and can't send them back to Africa.

this is why I jerkoff on their pizzas

Black people don't tip, snarky note or no snarky note.

>Blacks not tipping

Nothing new here.

Good.
White waitresses and waiters will learn to hate having black customers. We need separatism.

In Brazil you don't need to tip. The is included in the price for your order.

If you want to be a cheap bastard, or get terrible service, you can ask to not pay the extra charge

No. It's good that people can see their views on things.

>nigger
>tipping

pick one

Why can't they just speak English?

AHAhahahaaahhaa they already do. We call them Mondays or Canadians so we can say how much we fucking hate Mondays with their screaming whelp shit attitudes and constant loud complaints. It's not that they won't tip its that they'll be there for hours making sure no one else wants to sit anywhere near your section.
There are tons of customers that don't tip much of at all, like old people who still reckon .50 is still worth something or just don't have much. I never have a problem with them. Sometimes the sanctimonious church faggots get to me but nothing in the world is as bad as one fucking Monday getting seated in your section. It's a fucking nightmare.

>we waz kayungz *emoji* *emoji*
this is why i fucking hate black twitter, they think they are so higher up then everybody, and when someone points them out they just call them racist.

>eating outside
>ever

everyone who goes to a restaurant is a nigger. everyone. i cook my own food. fuck restaurants.

Nobody cares

desu fuck tipping

If nobody is (you) then I am grateful a basement dwelling hotdog does not give my opinion a second thought.

Frankly, I studied in the US and can tell you that most white americans have been sold out by their education.

Common core now...fucking hell, pol will get thrice as retarded in the next 10 years

I hope this becomes more prevalent so restaurants can start including tips on the bill as they do in Europe. More professional waiters making a living wage, and shit stains will be relegated to fast food joints.

what is a 'peaple' ?

New law proposed in Germany states that hate speech online can lead to $50M fine for the site owner, as well as a large fine for the offender. Would this include racism against white people? Hm..

Shitty that they weren't tipped because they're white, but tipping for the sake of tipping is why people are growing up so entitled.

This. My parents both worked at a restaurant when they were younger and they would all play rock paper scissors when a black group walked in because no one wanted to serve them

WHITE PEOPLE BE IMMORTAL THEY KILLED MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDMAMMY

Hate Has No Home Here

I fucking hate the tipping system. Being in charge of someone else's salary.
10% baseline.
15% if you are competent.
20% if you are good.

I fucking hate it and I want it to stop.

It is the same here in Colombia. A much better system in my opinion.

0% if you're ugly
5% if you're ugly but very nice
10% if you're decent
15% if you're cute or decent but give me touchie
20% if you're cute and brush against me
25%+ if you give me some good action like brushing your titty or pussy against my shoulder.

Nigs don't tip. They can come up with whatever excuse they want but they never tip.

always 15%

I have 3 modes.
0 if I have to call you over when I need something.
5-10% if not

what the fuck does "wylin" mean?

Should Sup Forums be banned?

those are 2 modes nigga like what the fuck

I let them touch the tip of my peepee

Of course it is. The waiter does not need to be extra full of shit to get his tip. He needs to do his job and be honest or you will ask not to pay.

When I studied in the USA, I found it sad that hard working people needed to suck up to ensure they will get a tip. Most people with false excuses to not pay the tip, or with the option to put on the bill and run out makes the system a little too easy for assholes.

When you eat in a restaurant with the Colombia/Brazil system, you will pay the tip on the bill and shut the fuck up, unless the service is so bad that you will take time to speak to the manager and get the tip removed from the bill

This system allows the legitimate pissed constomer to explain why they don't want to pay the bill

Dude in major cities tipped staff make like 40k or more a year (decent if you don't have a degree) and a lot of that can slip under the table as tax free if youre smart about it when it comes to filing your taxes.

It actually works out in their favor quite well.

irony, what is it?

Just on a lark, I checked out "Big Boss Baby Ceo's" twitter. Standard worthless nigger shit.

twitter.com/ceobudgang/media

They'll turn twitter into myspace soon enough. Standard nigger behavior to fuck up every real/online space they infest.

And yet there they are

Blacks own America.

And I thought dagestanis and chechens are subhumans.

CANADIANS

>Should black twitter be banned?

Cartersville has money though. Why does this feel like they printed the the total receipt twice?

is bottom right even english

can we raid reddit /r/bpt and call them all niggers all day? i have a bunch of ancient accounts on there that are nearly untouchable.

wtf does it say? 50 posts later and still nobody has explained OP

>Should negers be banned to take part in a civilized society and get sent back to Africa?

Yes, OP. You read my mind.

>u wylin if u think you getting my yung tip

what did he mean by this? can someone versed in black twitter translate?

Only in Africa, the Middle East, and parts of Asia.

It a corruption of the slang phrase "wilding" which means to act up or complain. Went to school with mostly nigs.

good trigger discipline desu senpai

Trust me when I say they don't know what trigger etiquette is. The just saw it in a movie and decided to copy it.

What's a "finna?"

This statement is so true. Makes me burn with hatred inside.

>writing "lol"
>can't even spell "People"
Dumb cunts probably didn't have enough money to tip

For once I agree with the niggers, don't tip ever

According to the apectionary, finna means "want to" or "going to".

It's short for "fixing to", which is southern slang for "going to (do)".

>blacks are subhuman
what else is new

Nigs dont tip, its a known fact. Its called gratuity, how can you expect them to give that that when they dont have class, morals or self respect?

Burgers are pretty fucking retarded t.b.h. desu

finna do : I am going to do something

finna hit a lick : I am going to rob this

finna nap: time to take a nap

source: lived with niggers

Shut the fuck up, Nazi scum. Morons like you harbored George fucking Soros, the son of a known and dangerous Hungarian family. Then you lose to Soviet Subhumans while supporting a man who gave high positions to his friends and shat on the idea of fascist meritocracy in doing so. Nazis are the biggest Jewish pawns, if it wasn't for you Israel would never have existed and World War 2 would have just been a campaign to eliminate the Soviet threat.

>more people lol
What

>Niggerese

>strawberry jamal
>wylin

That is one dumb spic

black people never tip anyway

As if niggers would ever entertain the notion of tipping at all.

Hey fuck wit you lnow the minimun wage is different for servers right? Because they calculatebthier tips into thier pay.

Get a better job then. If you payed attention in school that shouldn't be a problem.
But it really doesn't apply to me since I make all my own meals and haven't gone to a restaurant in years.