UK: Muslim savagely attacked 20 year old white girl. Still on the loose

'A manhunt is under way after a young woman suffered 'horrific' life-threatening injuries during an 'extremely serious and violent attack' in a Leicester park.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665630/Police-hunt-dangerous-suspect-running-attack-scene.html

'They described the assault on the woman, who was dragged into bushes in the city's Victoria Park, as truly horrendous and have said her attacker would have been heavily bloodstained after the ordeal.

The victim, aged in her 20s, was found near recycling bins around an hour after the attack at approximately 11.40pm on Monday.'

'She was so badly hurt that she has not yet been able to speak to officers about what happened to her.'

'What is known is that this young woman suffered an extremely serious and violent attack.'

'Mr Castle said: 'Whilst crossing the park she was attacked and subsequently dragged into some bushes, where she was seriously assaulted. She sustained horrific injuries.''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3UCzX0hguk
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump, save the UK

oy vey you anti-semit thats obviously a go- I mean a Caucasian!

Ok

looks white. sage.

I love how you use every little incident as ammunition against Muslims :) Maybe if the UK was a little bit less racist and would pay for its colonial atrocities things like this would not happen.

oh man he's toast.

>my city
Leicester is ~45% white british or less, the least white area in the UK. Even the universities, packed full of niggers, pakis, gooks and chinks are whiter than the city as a whole

Looks whiter than most English 2bh

I live in Birmingham, we're following the same route.

Look

Also
>Victoria park
Literally a 2 minute walk away from the university itself.

This city is trash.

Yes these are "little" incidents :^)

That a paki muslim or some shit mate.

>savagely attacked
>no blood on the "suspect," not even sweating
>could be just out on a jog

t. Chav

Here's a shekel for your bait.

#NotAllMuslims

there i fixed it

Wasn't there a similar case like this in the Birmingham bull ring where there was some cctv? just like some random paki guys just decided to rape a white woman

>american education

This is cctv footage captured AT SOME POINT, most likely before the crime took place.

Don't know, happens all of the time. I see racemixers everywhere too.

Disgusting nation of filthy, miserable cowards.

Was she a lefty? if she was, then I don't care.

Part and parcel, kafirs

Hey, teabois! Why don't you put up some more cameras all over the fucking place?

If you lived here you'd understand. I have no loyalty to my country anymore. Let it burn.

Mate, I think it is hard for people to grasp. But it is like a mainstream attitude with africans and muslims that this country is a free for all and we are like soft prey to be attacked when they can get away with it. There is no respect for us, just like a playground of victimizing us whilst living in an advanced society they had nothing to do with building. Just think about the places these people come from, the uk is like some sci fi mythical playground to them.

Stop speaking our language then you bitch.

First they need a $20 billion endowment to erect museums and schools to teach the New Britons about how the cameras will solve their social problems.

I'm no expert.

lel

>inb4 i speak american maymay

American English isn't the same as British English.

You filthy, disgusting. sniveling, limey coward.

unhide your flag, let's see what your country is like

lmao........ How's that African admixture working out for your intelligence there.

They only want to find the raghead to ask if he wants to press charges.

You can think about it anyway you like really, only the Final Solution is the right solution to our predicament. But it will likely never happen again. We're like lambs to the slaughter.

i've seen someone similar walking around Zgornji Gorjanci yesterday. hope it helps

It's a fucking shame, mate. Super pedestrian city center, beautiful buildings and architecture stretching over hundreds of years, oldest buildings going back to the 14th century.

And the streets are filled with muslim scum in stained tshirts walking with their binbag wives pushing prams 3 wide and 2 more timebombs prattling along behind, or niggers looks like they're fresh off the boat from the bronx or chicongo - no - these are nigerians, gambians, all flavours of sub-saharan african, and a chocolate box of asians of all flavours (real asians) glaring at you, the white man, for walking down the street with your head held high.

I'd laugh but my hope for the country died a long time ago. The people are apathetic cowards hanging their heads in permanent shame.
We're heading toward ethnic warfare and cleansing in the next 10-20 years and we all know whose side the government is going to be on - you already get executed for wrongthink, prison wardens turning their backs and innocently whistling when the next person jailed for bacon related heresy or saying what we all think at heart gets shivved by their nextdoor muslim prison neighbours.

All I can hope for is for the Americans to send arms as they did for the IRA. The only way a nation and its people survive is by keeping itself armed and defended.

is that Sadiq Khan ????

guys let's remember who the real victim is: muslims who will now face additional discrimination

>We're like lambs to the slaughter.

Yeah we are, they are a fox in the hen house. A lot of them are as close to demons as possible. People here don't understand evil, well it's been let loose.

also
>Leicester
actually in this case could equally likely be a hindu

ach what am i saying
hindus are all scrawny little wretches, an average woman would be able to fight them off

isnt London the most strenghtened city by diversity? im preety sure i've heard the statistics that london is best for cultural exchange

This should be classed as an act of terrorism. Can brit/pol/ make this happen?

>or niggers looks like they're fresh off the boat from the bronx or chicongo - no - these are nigerians, gambians, all flavours of sub-saharan african

Yeah man, when I grew up I was just used to Jamaicans and Jamaican mixed race, assimilated to an extent. Now we have charcoal black Somalians and Nigerians that are completely alien.

>and a chocolate box of asians of all flavours (real asians) glaring at you, the white man, for walking down the street with your head held high.

Yeah just being in the are as a white means they eye you hard.

Bump

I think we may have identified the attacker folks.

>Strengthened by diversity
Are you having a fucking laugh?
Whole culture (and invariably microethnic groups) such as the Cockney have been made fucking extinct because of migration and resulting white flight.

It's a complete shithole, but if you consider jewish prices and sardine can ethnic ghettos as "cultural exchange" then sure, you fucking nonce.

QUINTESSENTIAL

Die or convert

Even those caribbean blacks have fallen to American niggerism, and the idea of "Good British Blacks" is absolute bullshit.

>Yeah just being in the area as a white means they eye you hard.
Ironically, I see more chink girl/white guy and chink girl/nigger race mixing couples in the street than anything else, but when it comes to blacks and their girls, they just eye the floor.

Sorry but we're not use to the government putting cameras everwhere except up our ass.

>>Yeah just being in the area as a white means they eye you hard.
>Ironically, I see more chink girl/white guy and chink girl/nigger race mixing couples in the street than anything else, but when it comes to blacks and their girls, they just eye the floor.

Ah thought you meant Muslims by Asian. The Muslims give you the evil eye if you are on a street they live in.

Do what you want, cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

My grandfather was born in inner city Birmingham post WW2. Son of a Northern Irish father who's own father was killed at the Somme and the son of an Anglo-Saxon English mother. My great-grandparents on this side of the family only ever knew poverty, birth till death. My grandfather and all of his siblings made something of their lives though thankfully and managed to claw their way out of poverty in the inner city slums of Birmingham and moved away. They all married, reproduced and lived successful lives, and still are for the most part. The inner city of Birmingham back then, despite being slums, riddled with crime, was White. Every area was a White neighbourhood. That was say, 50 years ago. Today, every single area in the inner city with perhaps, the rare exception of one or two innermost city areas, are Muslim. Completely taken over, at leats 95% Muslim at the VERY least. To get into the city center, I have to travel through these areas. Muslims everywhere, pushchairs with children everywhere. The occasional White faces passing through these areas and sometimes, even one or two White faces who sadly, have been left behind and live in these areas.

Sad part is, when my Grandfather goes through the area he grew up in, he looks around and is able to point out everything in such fine detail. The very house he was born in, the playground he used to play at. It's so similar yet at the same time, it's so foreign. Dark skin has replaced White skin, Mosques replace Churches, Arabic replaces English. My grandfather doesn't even bat an eyelid anymore. He's so numb to it all. And it's so sad. Even in the city center, all of the historical buildings built by our forefathers have been left to ruin and have been forgotten by the children of those who left these monuments. It makes me wonder whether my great-great grandfather's sacrifice at the Somme was worth it.

I've come to the conclusion, it wasn't. He died for nothing. Same with the rest of them.

Except your cops stalk you in unmarked cars waiting for you to break the speed limit by 1mph then make you spread your legs so they can anally probe you and give you a ticket to increase their revenue

Nah, that's why I put (real asians). Mudslimes though, absolutely. Had to go through a rundown muzzy ghetto by foot to get to a hospital, you could feel the stares on your back as you passed the mosque, the "community centre", the 20 halal shops and takeaways.

Mashallah

First time I saw a fancy embroidered trash bag woman I was so taken aback I don't blame her for eyeing me out of the slit.

Probably had her privates cut off and been continually raped by her custodians.

Just be patient brother. Advances in technology are coming that are going to help us immensely. We will come for you.

>UK: Muslim savagely attacked

Disgusting, the White British community needs to take responsibility.

t. 12 year old

>Maybe if the UK was a little bit less racist and would pay for its colonial atrocities
>Israeli

keked at the bait

What kind of butterknife-technology are you talking about, burger?

Wow.

Yeah mate, have lived on my street my whole life, last 5 years so many fucking Muslims and illegals straight off the boat, now when I go out they stare like I am an outsider. Amount of Muslims increasing.

Also I went to the Oxford road in Reading recently, holy fuck. Muslim shit everywhere and a big fucking mosque, with the occasional 'polska' business lmao. I drove through there another time, saw a few white people walking through there and I was like wtf? This is like an ethnic war zone, they must feel the hostility. Fuck commuting through somewhere like that.

The title should read

>Now they take eight year old girls to Wiemar levels of degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=C3UCzX0hguk

>First time I saw a fancy embroidered trash bag woman I was so taken aback I don't blame her for eyeing me out of the slit.

It only gets worse from here. If political action is not taken, they increase in numbers and you become the outsider.

You cannot be serious about this, dude.

>Just be patient brother. Advances in technology are coming that are going to help us immensely.

Ultra-mega gas chambers?

Fucking wimp. 20 year old women are easier to beat than a baby. Who the fuck would waste their time on that, there's 0 challenge.
>muslim
O right .... of course ...

>All I can hope for is for the Americans to send arms as they did for the IRA. The only way a nation and its people survive is by keeping itself armed and defended.

You know, even dumb shitskins are able to make something like pic related. Just saying.

In a civilised society this guy would be found by the local community and swiftly liquidated before the rest of his clan was run out of town and their house burned to the ground.

WHY ARE THEY HERE. Fucking hell! Demons.

>3:10

They try and lower the volume on the BBC recording of dick bicycle before the camera pans to a small girl

You know you live in a proper mudslime area if there's a Libera Mobile around every fucking corner.

She voted for it.

She deserves it.

/thread

Racist limey bastards, you need to be more tolerant of his culture.

And when there are at least 5 cars parked on the double yellow lines on a main road 24/7 and the police are too pussy to do anything.

Anonymous internet communication. Tor on steroids. Anonymous voice over ip. Will allow all white nationalists in the anglosphere to communicate with each other completely user.

Also I am confident some genius in the white race will be able to invent some type of drone that only targets shitskins.

I come from a shit backwater town just 30 miles away, but at least it's 95% white. I'm just here for an MEng in Mech Eng, then godswilling I'm moving to the US to feel real freedom.

If not, join the military/officer training corps so I can get some experience under my belt before everything goes to absolute shit.

They either do and are forced to stay because they have no job and/or no idea where to go, or they're eastern europeans.

Honestly, young poles and especially 2nd generation poles here are more or less like "white" niggers.

Ammunition is the big hurdle. I could eventually get my hands on milling equipment, but ammo is the hurdle, as is organisation of group effort for paramilitary action - every true right wing group is basically MI5/GCHQ honey pots and sting ops. When you get arrested for saying something EVERYONE thinks, narcs will always be a problem.

It all turns my stomach and I doubt it can go on for much longer. My grandfather was in the navy post WW2, and his father was in the Army. What did they serve for, and what did they work for, if it came to this?

I often think that they were lucky to not have to see the next decades.

>Libera Mobile
champ I don't know if that's censored from my internet or what but it doesn't look good at all

I'm 12 years old and tell me what this is

I have no idea. One thought crossed my mind though. We are maybe using them as a kind of leverage against Jews, as if we are stockpiling them in case of an emergency Jewish problem. In any case, I'm quite sure that Jews are far more preferable, tolerable than a filthy, stinking, sweaty, slimy, disgusting mudslime any day.

> police too scared to do anything because of possible racist claims.

man if they would have known they wouldn't have touched that Normandy beach

Don't think the US is a utopia. I love it and don't want to live anywhere else because the other options are places where I'd be hidden in a jungle somewhere just to be left alone.

That being said, you can literally order ammunition here to be drop shipped to your door. Not being able to do that hurts my mind because really you should dive down to the local army surplus store to buy ammo cans to store or carry it in.

>tf
>tp
weak b8

It's a pay phone sim service that gives cheap calls to third world countries. Immigrants use it to call their families on the cheap.

Still relies on people not narcing and general opsec.
Drone based crime and strikes is something, though issues with procuring enough drones without being linked back to you, and for explosives.

please let it be haplogroup-selective ebola

I literally saw the police approach them and they essentially just tell the police to fuck off. For about a year now there has been a tonne of cars parked on the double yellow on my road. So many illegal immigrants working in the businesses also, Muslim guy told someone I know that illegal Muslims work in all of the shops such as takeaways and car wash.

Part and parcel.

I'm ever so glad we rid ourselves of your inbred half-Jew monarchy.

why is it always americans that try to rationalise wogs attacking white women?

The main way that Jews are bad is the extent to which they propagate their ethnic interests in opposition to ours, apart from historical stuff where they would like blood sacrifice goys and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

^___^

Don't worry, I know its not and the US has its fair share of problems too, but personally I believe that most of them are manageable.
Actually being to escape (for the most part, fucking CIA/FBI niggers) from the eyes and prying of the government, and being able to go where you want and be able to say whatever the fuck you want without the threat of getting an impromptu execution in a prison cell make so much difference it's unbelievable.

>buy ammo cans to store or carry it in
And then spend an hour or two until it's all stacked neat and aesthetically in the can, eh?

My great-grandfather on my Mother's side was extremely redpilled. Knew what was coming despite fighting in WW2. Married my great-grandmother who was German, and after my Nan and my Aunts were born in Germany, sadly left the ruins of that country and came back to England and immediately started planning on migrating to New Zealand. My great-grandfather was very racist, massive hatred for Muslims and Blacks. He'd tell my Nan and my Aunts when they were younger not to go near the Blacks, let alone look at them. I think he held respect for the Nazis and the Germans in general but I'm not sure. He passed before I was born and I too, am glad he doesn't have to see this mess we're in. If he was around to see it today then God help us.
No, they wouldn't have stepped foot on the beach and would have likely sided with the Germans to drive the real (((enemy))) out.