LMFAO you've been played Sup Forums how does it feel falling for one of the most biggest schemes in American politics

LMFAO you've been played Sup Forums how does it feel falling for one of the most biggest schemes in American politics

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't believe he tricked me

NEVER.
AGAIN.

and Sessions "met" with the Russian ambassador too! fml

Ivanka has always been a liberal
and the young soros is probably a fun lad when he isn't kiking the entire planet.

>FAKE FLAG, YOU'RE A FAG

I really for sorry for people that are ashamed of their own country.

every single white women on this planet need bbc and ivanka will make sure that happens

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Nobody cares as long as he fucks over the media

>jew and a sheltered libshit are with soros
NO FUCKING WAY

I knew this when I found out that all his grand children were Jewish.

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Rich people who hate each other still party with each other.

>this shilling

Why is there no Hitmen anymore? Like wtf happened to Tor Hitmen and all that shit.

Why isn't somebody just killing of these kikes?

Ivanka and Jared have nothing to do with the Trump administration r-r-right g-goys

HOW IS ALEX JONES THE GLOBALIST GOING TO SPIN THIS ONE?

fucking Trump hiring the smartest around.

......Is Soros one of us?
He has to know what he is doing is bringing back Fascism .. and didn't he used to help the Nazi's?
I don't understand what is going on.

Surely they will serve the little guy!

There's pictures of tons of president doing that. Putin too. Almost all royal families.

This is a very big deal. Ivanka and Kushner are closet democrats

How do you even have the will to live?

misses the point

>Ivanka and Jared have nothing to do with the Trump administration r-r-right g-goys

also, why aren't u archiving?

>being at the same party = partying together.

How desperate can libshitz get? Good to know drumpf is no longer a hillary/putin/bibi puppet tho.

There's another Norwegian who does that.

laughing at u right wing retards everyday will fuel me for centuries

little guy? muh (((class envy))) detected

Anything Trump does is literally fine. He literally can not make any mistakes or do anything wrong. It's just 4D chess somehow.

>most biggest

class envy was pushed by (((marx))). Why are leafs such uneducated useful idiots?

What scheme? I can't see Trump in your picture

Seems like it. They all have to understand what all this I leading to and its not communism

good goy cut my taxes

nice try shill

We can't let these people have the nuclear codes.

Did they really think no one in the media would notice them at a fucking Soros party? Kek

That wasn't even in my top five reasons for voting for him. We don't all think in sheckels here like (((you)))

This is why I dislike his daughter and hate her dumb husband and think they never should have been allowed to step foot in the White House. But of course, Trump loves his wittle princess and wants to give her everything and so by extension her husband.

>heh heh heh let me just hang around the people who despise my father and worked to try to make him lose in any way they could even if it meant illegal or violent methods and would gladly see him dead if they could make it happen

Is this a new GOP establishment shill billionaire globalist supercuck talking point? Looking out for the little guy is "class envy"?

Holy shit lol

All the cool kids hang with Soros tho

bump

Billionaires need that extra $1.3 million more than the bottom 99% needs a few extra thousand dollars.

good goy continue being pissed on

you must serve us, worship us, obey us

>trusting women
>trusting jews
>trusting women jews
>ever

Congratulations You got caught yourself Trump, what's the next step of your masterplan?

Welcome to DNC Divide & Conquer: The thread.

Obvious PSYOP thread.

Remember kids, SAGE goes in the Options field to reply but not bump the thread.

>the little guy

Billionaires will get even more.

The entire right wing retards are allowed to exist, is to fight for tax cuts for the wealthy elites.

tfw posting in a shill thread

>Fighting for the little guy is bad. Serving the billionaire globalists is good.

>the "little guy" good, the billionaire bad.

Someday you will grow up.

But you're not laughing. You're crying inside. I've been to Canada and it's bad.

DUDE THEY WERE IN A 100 YARD VICINITY OF EACH OTHER THAT MEANS THEY MUST BE SCHEMING!
>This is how retarded you sound.

Also:
>The Hill
discarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Based pede xD

Billionaires need tax cuts. 40 years of GOP ideology summed up.

You mean the "liberal" rich elite and the "conservative" rich elite actually have the same goals, and just use a different strategy to pacify and control the proletariat? WOWZ MUCH SURPRISE Nobody ever said that until now!

Except this one dude named Marx.

Billionaires aren't bad. Neither is asking them to pay a little more in taxes. Except you shills get paid to fight for tax cuts for billionaires.

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

>progressive change committee

into the trash it goes with the rest of the strawmen.

>news and information must be suppressed

IF IT'S NOT FROM A CONSPIRACY THEORY SITE IT'S FAAAAKE

Die Nazi.

Conservatives hate Soros with a passion

Yukon is the comfy part of Canada m8, along with Nunavut, Newfoundland/labrador and the Northwest territories. We're going to annex them and burn the rest of that shithole to the ground.

It wasn't even his son. It was George Soros himself. If I were these two and really loved and supported my dad I wouldn't even want to come within a hundred feet of the same guy that paid people to violently attack my supporters.

Why did George Soros who funded the violent assault of Trump supporters give 250 million dollars to Jared Kushner?

LOL AHAHAHAH get a load of this fucking shill. He doesn't know that Based Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and the economy soared.

read those quotes and weep bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax had previously been capped to apply to only the first $135,000 of income. The cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phaseout of the personal exemption and the limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.
Alternatives[edit]

Trump=/=Trump supoorters

Damn you cunts played yourselves.

Yet they spend their entire lives fighting for tax cuts for him.

You

(((pol))) is a Soros board now. Thanks Trumptards!

Billionaires are bad. It is impossible to create that much value. It can only be made by hoarding the surplus value of labor created by the workers.

Buffet may say some true shit but he still needs to be gulag'd if he doesn't voluntarily surrender all his MOP.

Bill Clinton was the worst economic president in the past 50 years. Debate over.

DRUMPFS in full damage control

Lol only to you paid shills because he raised taxes on the rich that you get paid to fight for.

Wtf i hate 4% unemployment, 23 million jobs and a $230 billion budget surplus now!

Maybe, just maybe, because the "Soros paid people to beat people up" story is false, as has already been repeatedly proven?

Im so fucking glad i didnt vote. Now all of your names are on a Trump Voter list somewhere. You stupid honkeys

>Someday you will grow up
Pic of you

muh based Bill clinton

OY VEY

PUT A PRAYER GOY
youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904

flat out false.

Here you are again leaf

AH*coughs*HA*stops to swallow*HAHA*cough**cough**cough*HAHA*hacks phlegm*HA*shits pants*H*passes out*

You do know Soros and Trump teamed up on a big real estate deal in Chicago just a few years ago, right?

ALL KIKES

this

we didnt elect the kids we elected Donald

I mean, remember Jenna Bush? LOL

The top 0.1% simply have more money, even if the fraction of their money saved is smaller than the bottom 10%'s fraction, they'll still be saving more. Nice misleading graph, shill.

He diddled the numbers more than Monica. let's trust his version of it

THIS IS NO SURPRISE HOW CAN YOU EXPECT A BILLIONAIRE LIVING IN A GOLDEN TOWER TO "DRAIN THE SWAMP" YOU FUCKING COAL MINING SISTER FUCKING HENTAI JERKING SELF LOATHING LOUTS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

but seriously if you fell for his lies then i feel sorry for you, however, you should have known better lmfao

xddddddddddddddddd dyrnfpf is a kike xddddddddddd
le based assad cnanot be mossaded xddddddddddddd
le based muslimss git browned cuck xdddddddd
fuck drumfp
le based spencer

everything i don't like is fake!

I never thought of that angle. Is he dare I say /ourkike/?