What went so very wrong?

What went so very wrong?

kekistan is the future of the right. soon we will establish our kekist white ethnostate in the zagros mountains

Retards think they're welcome here.

stormfags need to stop with all these cancerous divide and conquer threads

Sup Forums is not just a board with dank maymays anymore

It is a legit polical movement bigger than all of you

The Donald
Kekstani
Those counteless redpilled youtubers

Are all part of it. So get in line with us or fuck off.

Donald Trump has nothing to do with pol. You're delusional.

>The Donald
>Kekstani
>Those counteless redpilled youtubers
>the Donald
how about you le kekistan redditors go back to /r/The_Donald and leave us alone?
It'd be mututally benefitial.

We got too popular.

Burgers, especially in large numbers invariably become very cheesy, blunt and generally embarrassing

Further proof you are basically right-wing SJWs. This isn't your safespace.

This is just one piece of a bigger political union of conservatives, libertarians and civic nationalists who have one thing in common - being redpilled

You are not special snowflakes, we are in this together, stop with the divide and conquer or go back to tumblr

>who have one thing in common - being redpilled
Except they aren't. They are not race realists and basically agree with the left on pretty much everything. They are essentially 80s era liberals with an edgy streak, before that side went onto its logical conclusion, that being what you call SJWs.

woudl you rather have ironically right wing kekitani faggots or just straight up leftists?

You don't fucking get it and you never fucking will. You're too fucking stupid and immature. GTFO

Straight up lefties. They at least are being honest.

People stopped following rules 1 and 2.

Sup Forums is now e-whore circle jerk dont you know that.

>zagros mountains
Can I farm there senpai?

Trump won. It opened the gates for the army of unfuckable hate nerds to celebrate something once in their life, and they do it loudly. They love to appropriate things, and the autistic screeching of the far left is one of those things.

>Nice digits
I'll take faggy kekistanis over leftists any day of the week. Once things turn violent it's the keks who will be preferable.

Go back

Nothing, Sup Forums has always been a melting pot of serious ideologues mingling with complete fucking retards and large underaged, immature population. To think otherwise is just self-serving propaganda, bullshit designed to make you look good when in fact, you've always been shit.

I just realized I'm literally isis

>unironic racists salt because the centrists/classical liberals that fight with them against sjws wont take part in the same identity politics that alienated them from the left

Stop pretending like racism is useful as an ideology. Even in a world where one race is superior to another we still don't need ideological racism, just legitimate meritocracy to keep them down. If they rise up then that's objective proof your ideas didn't have any foundation in reality, if they stay impoverished than you get what you want. Why are you afraid of the truth Sup Forums?

Nice flag faggot