Free Speech ban

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-parliament-debates-online-hate-speech-law-48368036

What the fuck Sup Forums, why is no one talking about this shit?!?!? What the fuck is happening with you inbreeds, these fucking retards are basically attacking the internet, and there's not even a post about this?!

Because it means Sup Forums will have less German posters.
How is this not a win for everyone?

I love those blue eyes.
The purple case around them makes her look so sophisticated, but the light color makes her seem so kind.

How the fuck can you live in that country, i don't even live there and I wanna fucking kill your politicans. Banning hate speech? Sucking muslim dick, what the fuck is wrong with your country?

what's it like being romanian

wow, i wish i could lock you up with her so you could rape her

I hate us Germans. So I think the government seems on my side. I wish we would force less refugees on the rest of Europe and made sure they are all here.

>1GB/s internet for 10$
>$2.5k/monthly

That's the best part, the bad part is the fact that there are fucking 100s of gipsies in the fucking country, i wish trump was here so he could fucking D E P O R T them

There may be...another solution

So you could auto-destruct basically?

Everyone i know talks about how i should move to germany ( i am learning german ), but fuck no buddy, fuck no. Your internet is shit, 100s of fucking kebabs, costs are high, shitty fucking laws, i can't even listen to songs in there without getting the shitty "blocked in your region"

Gulag > GasChambers

>So you could auto-destruct basically?
Self-genocide
yes. We want Germans gone.
>i am learning german
Why would you learn this disgusting language?

Stop learning German. Stop having any plans of moving here.
You seem perfectly fine. Don't let anyone trick you.

>caring about kraut happenings
you faggots have been doomed for a while now, just shut the fuck up and die the shitty death you all deserve

>do things against the will of the people
>attempt to ban your oppposition from speaking
Are they trying to incite civil war / white extremism?

I think so, 100% there will be Riots all over the place.

Sadly, i need german for my job, and besides that i like to show off speaking 4 differite languages at once when i just meet people (Romanian, English, French, German)

Na jungoh Mann, kannse mia moi bweisn daschdun Doitscha bischt?

Yes, what do you think all the muzzies are for?
The EU doesnt have an army so they had to import one for when the people finally stopped accepting the globalism oppression.

I wouldn't dare to even breathe on such a supreme empress.

Why would I want to prove that I am German?

Because I can't believe there's actually someone as pathetic as you with the same nationality as me.
Sad.

lol is that chinese

Why are you even on Sup Forums if you don't hate Germans?

There is nothing to talk about. Hate speech should be illegal. It's alright to say that you are against Merkel's refugee politics. Nothing is going to happen to you. However, if you say that you HATE immigrants and you want them to be deported to camps or shit like that, it's pretty obvious that this should not be allowed in a cilvized nation. People who do hate speech like this are idiots anyway.

Gtfo Sup Forums ,fucking inbreeds

RIP Die Linke

Why doesn't everyone just organize and post "hate speech". They can't prosecute everyone.

this
germany is literally the worst country on the planet

Don't you remember what happened last time when white people chimped out?

ayyy lmaoo, kys, it's called fucking FreeSpeech, get the fuck to the Gulag, you retard

Its not the country. Its the people.
Give it to literally anyone else and it will do far less damage.

censoring hate speech creates more hate speech

Germany ended up with less territory than it started with?

>Its not the country. Its the people.
hence why its the worst country
give anywhere to the muslims and it will be shit too

A little something happened in between there.

This just in

>it's called fucking FreeSpeech
Every nation has it's own definition of free speech. We are allowed to express our opinion but if you insult individuals or if it's hate speech against "segments of the population and in a manner that is capable of disturbing the public peace" then it's not allowed here. It has always been like that in Germany.

> Among those cheering the law was Germany's main Jewish organization, which called it a "strong instrument against hate speech in social networks."

Ever. Time.

i wish that too
that would be hilarious
at least austria would be safe, and would could sacrifice you to teach the world a lesson

Truth

>Swisscom
>Germanistan
Try harder

Non-german here (eastern European, not arab or sth). Have been told by Germans themselves that I am more patriotic when it comes to this country than Germans themselves.

GERMANY STAHP, I NEED MY SHITPOSTING!

who gives a fuck about germanistan robro?
sharia is commonplace in the caliphate

Oh sorry, so i can't express how much i hate someone by swearing. What if i run your fucking dog over with my car? Or fucking cuck you? Would you not swear at me? At all? Ofc not because it's hate speech, you could face X amount of years in jail. Holy fucking shit you need to get in the Gulag

You mean when most of Europe united behind Germany and decided to show the commies what for?

Can Germany actually enforce this on American companies like google and facebook? How would they even do that?

Its not the country that is the problem. Its the people.
Germans can be genocided and replaced and it would be fine. You can have Germany. Or the turks or the syrians.

It really doesn't matter who replaces us. What is important is that we are replaced.

Sorry man but you don't get a vote on this as a non-german

fuck that is so fucking good
that is the subtlest shit

Let Germany set a precedent for failure. It's simply the way history works. We'll learn from Deutschland's mistakes and be more cautious and principled in the future.

Does it really matter at this point? We're done for, at least show some compassion.

>pic related
You're embarrassing yourself.

People keep using Twitter when its a massive threat to their rights and freedoms...Goyim are their own worst enemy

>swearing not fine in Germany

What the fuck are you talking about? We can swear how much we want on all times on tv. There is no bleeping in Germany.

I don't know what you're referring to, then.

GOOD

Fuck Facebook and Twitter.
Imagine the outrage by liberal neets if their favorite social networks leave the country because of the risk that comes with these high fines.

And the best part is, it only affects firms that have a base in germany. So essentially its only Twitter and Facebook and maybe reddit.
Not 4 chan tho

"Proud of not being proud"

>It has always been like that in Germany.
you mean like in 1939
kys retard. why dont you just chop off your balls while your at it since you hate yourself so mych. Youre so blind you cant even see how thats restricting decent discourse. How can anyone say that shit.
>yes obcourse i want the NSA to spy onb me i dob nothib wrong XDDDD
kys asap

Give it a couple more years, you won't be able to stop a muslim from asshole raping your girlfriend whenever he feels like it. So you don't opress him. If you do stop(opress) him, you get gassed

Humans get to be proud. Germans don't count as humans.

You gotta move, Hans. Save yourself. Save your family. Save your friends. You're the hero that they need, not that they deserve you. As the fires of unrestrained immigration rise, you must be the one to remind the people that GERMAN CULTURE EXISTS.

Mate, some of your people are fine. BUt your fucking politicians are F U C K I N G CANCER

>You don't have free speech, but we call it free speech so we don't sound like totalitarian fu ckwits who's whole decaying society is only barely being held together by our lies and stubborn dedication to ignore every problem and just jail the people who say"hey there's a problem"

Germany trying to censor different options
Sounds familiar..

But I am the problem
I am German. Generations up

If I were to move I would infect another country with Germans. No country deserves that.
>you must be the one to remind the people that GERMAN CULTURE EXISTS.
It doesn't though.

who taught you english, ahmed?
free speech is absolute. the fact that you just bend over and take the long schlong of censorship up your colon and delude yourself into liking it just makes you ineligible for the pity of others
best regards to your caliph

No all Germans are cancer. Its not just politicans. Its not just a small group.

Its all of us. It goes far beyond politics. Germans are cancer on all levels.

post merkel tits. She's a MILF

Germans had been complaining about Bulgarian Romanian migrants for decades; even though they always went back to their countries every year, and weren't interested in citizenship. Now, they welcomed half of the middle east and Africa - are they truly retarded?

We might have gipsies, but at least they don't fucking BlowUp

>When your county makes it illegal to dare to think the wrong way
>AGAIN
>But it's you doing it this time, so it's totally okay

Fuck off you self hating faggot.

Germany is fucked.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Easy to say if you are not German

>shrug
Not much we can do if Europeans themselves won't fight against it.

i'll take a "gibs me dat" gypsy over an "allahu ackbar BOOM!" sandnigger any day
but only at gunpoint
ideally i'd rather have none

>segments of the population
Like if you criticised sadistic serial killers for example, and hurt their feelings, that would be considered hate speech yes ?

>It doesn't though.
of course it does, and it used to be pretty good until you had to go and fuck everything up.

>Among those cheering the law was Germany's main Jewish organization, which called it a "strong instrument against hate speech in social networks.

Aging Europe tries to save their pension ponzi crisis by taking millions of refugees. "we need X million workers and immigration solves it.

Killing joke is that soon refugees eat public budget faster than pensions. Funny thing is that Hans Werner Sinn even admits that we are in trouble(euro is a failure now), but doesn't say a word about refugees :^)

One Euro to rule them all, One Euro to find them, One Euro to bring them all, and in the EU bind them, in the Land of Germany where the new Reich arise.

We became the new Canada. You had to bully us. We deserved some but not everything. The eternal (((UK))) anglo did the rest. A nation cucked beyond imagination shitposted us on /pol to the point, where we have no other defence. There are no german Mehmets or Achmets here..... only Hans, who is dead inside.

There is no German culture. We just emulate shit. Its no coincidence that the first iteration of Germany was the "Holy Roman Empire" we just copied the romans.
Then under hitler we were all about nordic superiority except we are not completely nordic like sweden and shit

Imagine a robot wearing human clothes and pretending to be human
that is germans

We don't have souls.

Germans deserve all the bullying.
I am actually happy how much German hate has cranked up on Sup Forums.

Finally the world is waking up to the real menace.

as side note, Fuck you Boomers!

Keep on marchin in the commie world

Do do dun dun

I see a woman in the night
Unable to walk to the store
Under an old street light
Getting her phone stolen

Now shes out her kid away shes gonna get a hit

She hates her life and the muzzies in it

So, what is your deal? Are you self hating because of your ebil past, or self hating because you have become into top cucks?

You're doing it wrong this time.

>Among those cheering the law was Germany's main Jewish organization, which called it a "strong instrument against hate speech in social networks."

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Twice!!

Ignore the German troll poster(s). I am fairly certain it is especially one extremely dedicated guy making these posts but there could be more copying him. Every thread about Germany he will show up and cuck post, pose as a lefty or a self-hating German and he does it, because Sup Forums eats this shit up and falls for the bait every single time.

>There is no German culture.
m8 pick up a history book, whites have made a culture everywhere they go.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Are you self hating because of your ebil past, or self hating because you have become into top cucks?
Why not both?
I hate Germans for every facet of our existance. If I could abort us from history I would

As it stands now we can only make sure this is the last chapter of germans and that Europe will be free in the future.

Germans don't count as people or whites. I can not take credit for the culture the anglos and other whites have made. Germans haven't contributed shit

We just destroy.

Fuck off. You are the friendliest people I have ever met in my life, as in truly friendly, not that fake bullshit Anglos have, or the creepy touchy mannerisms South Euros have.

I freely admit I do that.

You are even worse than Canada.

We also don't have free speech, fellow toothpastian. Time we did something about that.

>what the fuck is wrong with your country?

Your country would be fucked up too if you had the entire civilized world blaming you for shit for an entire century.

We are famously cold and pretty much everyone in Europe agrees we are soulless? Are you sure you have ever met Germans?

maybe everyone around you is an eastern european and you just attributed their niceness to germans.

Tbh, I've met plenty of you guys that talk like a lite version of him IRL, but I know for sure that much of that is just LARPing. Most do indeed lack national pride, but do not hate themselves. They are stuck in the middle.

>Europe will be free in the future
not if you commit suicide by planting a fucking caliphate with nuclear weapons right smack in the middle of europe on top of your corpse