Honesty time

Have we already lost? Is there any hope for preservation of the western culture or is it already over?

While every other race is uniting, we have faggots like antifa, lefties and even average normal white people who are PRO destroying our own heritage and culture, replacing us entirely and even actively seeking it.

Is it all lost? Give me some hope at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qvqIHVGoh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany is definitely lost.
Sweden maybe too.
France and UK come after but I think they will save themselves at some point.

Think of losing Germany and so on less as "losing white people" and more like "cleaning up the white genepool"

>we need to save muh western culture
>t. naziboo who's heroes burned german books and almost permanently destroyed europe

Tbh there are worse problems to worry about, like superintelligent AI.
Genetic engineering will likely give us a way to avoid anything too catastrophic regarding demographic changes.

Yes, it's all lost.

That's a lot to lose though, those are historic European countries, those are grand cultures ffs. Well, apart from Sweden, fuck them.

It can't come fast enough. I really wanna have kids, but what world will I leave for them, in what enviroment will they grow up. I don't want them growing up like second class citizens to literal subhumans.

Yes, why you ask? Well, the waves of immigration have shaved years off an awakening. This means, that the more SJW's raped, the more places bombed, the more that will eventually turn to us for aid. Jews have been kicked from country to country for 5000 years, after failing to manipulate the populace for an extended period of time. Relatively speaking? They've only been leeching off us for a short amount of time, and we're already onto them. The damage to our culture, civilisation and people will be immense, but we'll persevere, rebuild and heal. As we've done countless times before. We just need to ensure we kill the families responsible, or else it'll keep on happening, until they perfect their technique.

>That's a lot to lose though
Not here.
Can't talk for France, UK or Sweden but Germany has nothing of value that would be lost.

There is a lot of reason for optimism desu. The world has moved massively to the right over the last few years. Normies openly talk about White Nationalism, laugh at the absurdity of political correctness and get more and more desensitised to terrorist attacks and general haji hijinks. Change is coming lad. Things are brewing. In le UK 10 years ago, even discussing immigration was deemed racist ffs, things have already changed massively.

Fuck off, you defeatist faggot.

Fuck off you piece of shit.
The only way to save Europe is to genocide all Germans

Remove Kraut.

>until they perfect their technique.

I feel like they got it with the advance of technology, the ability to reach anyone with todays social media and influence anyone, young & old, is immense. People are effectively brainwashed from childhood and turned into degenerates by everything from movies, music to video games of today, even art.

I hope it's true.

The UK was lost a while ago. We don't have it as bad as you guys in Germany but we're still in the shit.

This sensible german knows the truth about kraut

I have a very strong need to take this man's hand.

I'm 100% sure that the big happening that will make the uncuckening possible is either going to start in austria again or it's not going to happen at all and everything will be fucked

Its not an easy redpill to swallow to realize your race is the problem and that your people need a genocide.

>Sup Forums users you recognize

NO, but not for lack of time, but for lack of will.

You guys keep shitposting on Sup Forums ( I know is fun, I do it too afterall) but this is not enough, obviously.

If you really want to preserve western values, you have to find a white girl, have at least 4 to 5 children with her (good fucking luck trying to find a woman that wants 5 children in today's society), raise all of them properly and teach them to have big families too.

The worst part for you OP and everybody else in this thread that happens to be white ( 85% of Sup Forums is actually non-white) is that the few whites that do have children is with minorities, and the ones that dont have are probably too socially akward to be with anyone.

So yeah, you guys still have time. But lack the willpower to change it.

Maybe if you didn't let the billionnaire kikes control everything from the means of production to the politics right throught to medias

Not quite, as someone has already said, it was deemed racist only a few years ago, to even discuss immigration. People here now, are openly denouncing it. Tens of thousands of people marched in London several days ago, it didn't make the news, it did but they didn't show the sheer scale of protesters there. Point is, there will be turmoil, murder and death on a large scale. Question isn't when or will it happen, the question is if we can rebuild properly when it's all over?

This is the ultimate redpill - and I don't think you're ready for it. Western Culture is beyond race, or religion. See how we idolise the Greeks as the originators of 'the West'? They were conquered by what they considered uncivilised, militarised savages like how we look at the Muslims. Those cunts were the Romans. See how we all praise the Romans as being the people who truly created what the West was founded on and meant to be? They were conquered by people they considered to be filthy uncivilised foreign hordes who only wanted to rape and pillage. Those people were the Franks, the Germans, the modern Europeans. See how Napoleon lost, Hitler lost, and Europe is now being invaded by a massive wave of filthy dark skinned barbarians with abhorrent religions?

White people are dead, the West isn't. Fight for your skin colour, not for the West. The West will always endure, as will the East - a whole other beast.

Japanese fisherman after the tsunami have the answer.

Short Answer? Yes
Long Answer: Potentially. It really depends on how we raise the next generation as well as if we, our generation, choose to elect the right leaders who will pass the right laws and enact the right policies which will set us on course. At that point, it becomes a battle not for the governments or the education systems but for the minds. We MUST control Gen Z and whatever generation comes after them, otherwise communist and post-modernist ideas will infiltrate them as much as it did the millennials.
In all honesty, everyone sees millennials as the largest threat when Generation Z is potentially the biggest threat humanity will EVER face, at least in recent history. The millennials are already parenting for the next generation, and soon those same children will be growing up in the society we leave for them. We, of course, have the upper hand with the cultural and political battle AT THE MOMENT however in the war for the literal minds of the upcoming crop we are losing and big time. There would have to be open war in the streets for that to change by 2020, even 2025, and at that point Gen Z are all in high school, going to college, or even graduating college. They'll probably be too mature as a whole to be changed in their opinions. As someone with Gen Z siblings, I can tell you it looks promising but not promising enough.
Generation Z will be the generation that goes right-wing so that they can buy weed without taxes. They will not be the generation that goes right-wing so they can mend the fabrics of western society. They will be too dulled on anything aside from weak social issues and of course the ones who will appeal to them will be the mainstream right-wing, ever so eager to give political ground and credibility to the left to pick up the coveted and quite necessary centrist/moderate vote. There will still be minorities sweeping into America and Europe and quite frankly there will still be a complete leftist stranglehold on all facets of life.

Long live Trump and fuck white people

>France and UK come after
i bet that France is first to fall into full negro

Yes, its over. No chances to recover. To late.

The Greeks, Romans, and Germans are white people. The savages invading now aren't going to propagate the West, they're going to destroy it and replace it with their the backwards, Middle Eastern societies that their race created.

>Fuck white people
>Trump is white

Am I missing something here?

That nigger is clearly orange

no, this is all simply part of a cycle
soon europe (and most of the world) will endure hard times due to the actions of its people and will be righted soon after
this has happened before and it is happening again, those who survive these hard times will see great progress.

It's over.

>While every other race is uniting

you braindead tho

I think so, I see no way out of this mess.

(((Western society))) is dead. This is a good thing. The white race is still very much alive.

IF you do not fight, you CANNOT win. So FIGHT!!!

Isaiah 13:14

Like a hunted gazelle, like sheep without a shepherd, they will all return to their own people, they will flee to their native land.

The worst part is that the War was lost and all of the trying goes nowhere and ended up with only unnecessary, fruitless death. I think all we can do now is unite and not give up on hope

Me neither: identitarians, WN, racial realists or whatever are a very weak minority. We may be loud on the internet, but IRL the vast majority of people don't mind race-mixing, legal immigration of non-whites, LGBT+ propaganda and so on.

It may be a black pill, but I think we have already gone past the point of no return, especially in some northern European countries. For us in the south, I think it's a matter of time.

Conservatism won't save us, populism won't save us, Trumpism won't save us. I don't see any way out of this mess.

If there is more organisation on the right, we stand a chance. As much as some larpers mock them groups like rebel media and other youtubers are great for slowly mainstreaming it.

Now, the smarter white normies I talk to are beginning to wake up. Theres hope.

Multiculturalism is here to stay, but there's a chance that traditionalist and nationalist values will make a strong resurgence. In some ways its already happening.

>While every other race is uniting
They're not, they hate each other, like every human group on this Earth. Divide et impera.

As for Antifa and Leftists: it's easy to use the privilege stack to divide them, and make the Whites resent absurd privileged groups gaining leadership just because muh oppression points.

There's still hope. If we collectively act as a network to defend our interests and genetics, we'll be the more successful network in this world.

>Chile

Why do you care?

Defeatist attitude. Even in the face of annihilation, make it as costly as possible for them to take even an inch of land.

Who cares if we end up dying in the process? It's better to live one day as a lion than the rest of your life as a sheep.

Nothing is lost.

As soon as a crisis is kicking in, people will normalize.

Just have a look at history - gigantic upheavels and fluctuations. A maybe 50 year stagnation and you all wanna surrender like a French professional.

Maybe the 21st century will not be as peaceful as the 2nd half of the 20th - and there will be Pogroms in the United States - so what? Also nothing special about that.

The Germanic/Teutonic spirit may be in a crisis, but is far from being defeated.

Sooo....when are you gonna rise up? When will your day as a lion commence?

>white bois be like

OPSEC and PERSEC, dude.

The fact is: non-whites are here to stay, those who were born here in Europe won't go anywhere, it is pratically impossible to make them go away. Our only hope would be the creation of various ethno-states, but living in Europe and knowing how the younger generations think (=extremely cucked, for short), I guess it won't happen in a million years.

i've certainly lost hope in any kind of "democratic" solution. at least i can buy guns and hope this shithole country goes full-syria sooner rather than later

This! Hill seier!

I see the (((propaganda))) has worked miracles on you, loser.

You do realize this is all ex post bullshit with no value whatsoever?

A patriot will love his country and defend it against any enemy, even his own government.

On the very long-term, human groups don't really like each other. They already tend to live separate lives, to marry their own, to gather into their own neighborhoods.

Multiculturalism is a failed project that will ironically be the path to secession. Territorial secession or genetic secession, screencap this.

Fourth Reich when, my German friend?

We lost 1700 years ago when Europeans decided to worship a jew.

Why are you even on Sup Forums if you don't hate Germans?
Never.

Just a few days and he will be arrested for those opinions online.

I'm gonna have to ask you to fucking stop whatever it is you got planned then, Breivik. You're only gonna set us back.

Show me a democratic alternative and I will.

Just ignore him, that's the same guy who used to shit up krautpol.

Here, have a Siegesfanfare:
youtube.com/watch?v=_qvqIHVGoh4

Its not as simple as that.

History drives toward greater complexity in systems, and greater efficiency. Is there going to be a time in the UK or the USA where its only white? No.

Is there likely to be areas of greater assimilation (e.g. Brasil) and then counter resurgency of traditionalism in other areas, yes.

Overall if one were to think about how Europe or the USA looks in 30 years I would expect a slightly higher mulatto population, slightly reduced whites, and slightly increased browns/blacks.

Overall, shit stays the same it just gets more complicated. City states, self governing areas, etc.

I highly doubt any major country will go full 14/88 but am very confident there will be mini states with very strict immigration rules.

PART

Maybe in 500 years from now. I do firmly believe, history is some sort of sinus curve and we will now go through a new medieval. Technology needs to spread and consolidate. Africa is still stone age. Parts of South America&Central+SE Asia are still 500 years back.

I also don't believe mindless procreation will be the key to future existence. Sooner or later there will be a war/disease which will immensely reduce global population. Nature has a way to clean itself, always has, always will.

Superintelligent AI will actually help us. Simply speaking, AI, much like the internet is a "truth machine". Sure, right now it takes a modicum of research and intelligence to discover the truth about something but its 100x easier than 25 years ago.

Open source is never far behind (often ahead) of commercial entities, and no matter how hard Google tries to program its AI to say whites aren't the most beautiful, some open source coders will always release the real AI. And it will do better because its more pure, more right, more useful.

As AIs become more widespread, the discovery and dissemination of red pill truths and facts will become more pervasive.

Media heads can argue about race realism all they want, but if you have a superintelligent AI telling you something is the case and providing all supporting evidence available, you can't really argue with it.

The window of slipperiness where deceptive snakes can convince the gullible and ignorant of uncertainty in some area (dangers of islam for example) becomes smaller and smaller as all knowing computer programs box their arguments smaller and smaller.

Thats the beauty of being right. All information is memes, and truth is always the strongest meme. Even if deceptive memes are always trying to extinguish it. Nothing can beat the truth.

>Parts of South America&Central+SE Asia are still 500 years back.
We call those places, reserves.

IM sure your indians have reservese too, bro.

The civilised overran the savages. The civilised don't want savages over running their lands. And what?

Wow, this place is more blackpilled than flashback

kek, you're all a bunch of whiny faggots on a japanese imageboard

There's a lot of areas of the world which were uninhabitable (for reasonable expense) which are now beginning to get totally habitable. New industries will be created (e.g. space mining) which require hordes of brutes. The lower classes will move up slowly, the upper classes more quickly. So it has been and so it will continue.

City states, or even some parts of cities with some degree of autonomy and the ability to decide who can join.

Regarding demographics, I don't think either that it's possible to put the toothpaste back in the tube. But that doesn't mean genetic differences will disappear. Distinct populations can live on the same territory without mixing. The border is no longer a territorial one, it's in our genes.

That's why we must think as a network, or even as a diaspora. We already are a diaspora, there are Whites on the five continents. Now we must think like one, and protect our interests.

>implying the "superintelligent AI" won't just be kikes pushing The Narrative

We already have our superintelligent AI. It's called Facebook.

Hate Has No Home Here

Yes, and now the genie is out of the bag with white men waking up -- especially the more succesful/desirable ones. Girls will always follow men, and men will always seek success. The red pills breed success, and women are attracted to those men. The 'dark ages' of 90s and early 00s pretending no racial differences exist are over. The experiment has failed. We can learn to live in peace, perhaps, but any well read white guy these days, is at least partially red pilled. White identity is becoming more real.

And even for the purple pilled set, white behaviour and values are clearly superior. Either way, I have fairly high hopes about the future, although I suspect we will lose a few more cities, maybe a country or two, to Islam before the tide turns in western europe.

And at the end of the day, you're still Swedish.

I addressed that. Just because normies only use Google or Facebook for their media doesn't mean there is not other options.

The internet is made by coders, coders are often very red /black pilled and like to upset the status quo.

What will be the next Sup Forums? The next Bitcoin? The next Silk Road? There will always be the commercial and open sides of software/technology. It can't be stopped.

There's no hope. The enemy of reason and civilization was far too effective in his pandering to the beasts of our nature. All that's left is the fall and darkeness, I doubt humanity will survive the next thousand years.

We'll be in the stars within 100... progress/evolution is an exponential curve. We are now witnessing the curve move faster and faster. How hard has the overton window moved to the right only in 6 months?

We are seeing dying gasps of delusional leftism, and sad sleepy malaise of those unwilling to face the facts.

Meanwhile a good portion of the population is becoming more knowledgeable, more focused, more rightly aligned than ever before. And these are still early days.

You know nothing john snow

You don't do yourself any service trusting a dying medium.

Many blessings upon thee, highborne.

Exactly. A politically correct AI isn't efficient. It can't detect patterns if it is instructed not to do so. (e.g. crime & race)

In the end, either an AI is an AI, or it's some useless politically correct code. Needless to say, nobody in the AI race wants some useless code.

It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.I believe that huge swaths of Europe, Australia, and North America will be lost.

However, once whites drop below a certain % of the population and natural resources start running out, we will experience a economic crash way worse than what happened to the USSR.

When the crash occurs and the outcome of it will be the deciding factor.

You guys MUST understand, you will have to find out everything for yourself.

Consider your life as somekind of RPG, in which you shape your own char. You would not like life if somebody just gave you his max. char and own everything. You will want to fight for success.

And the mass media and the mass taste will always be for slaves/servants - just start seeing it with different eyes - BECOME AN ADULT FFS!

The jews have been doing this for millennia.

They cull their own stock to regain their "minority" power and value.

It's basic supply and demand.

Look at shitskins and gooks. There's so many of them they're worthless. White people are now losing value because they're a majority. They need to regain minority status to regain cultural power.

thanks user. Beautiful piece.

everyone other than white people want to be white.

Hope is never lost brother. They may win, but loss is not possible at the current time. People with the information will continue to prosper and people who follow the mainstream will eventually lose. We will be side by side at war for a common cause.

you are a very good looking young man, who knows how to dress properly - no homo.

Why?

the kraut must defend thier honor

Continue to be productive with yourself, get out there and use the resources you have to improve your intelligence and physique and never stop trying.

Either that or there will be a clash between Western and Central Europe because of the Muslim problem and there will be large portions of the native populations of Western Europe on the side of Central Europe. Or, one attack too many + some viral content showing the animosity of migrants toward the west. Any of those or a combination of all three would kick it off I think.

>tfw you remember when (((Social Media))) was just part of the internet
>tfw you now have to accept that (((Social Media))) is the internet

Why do Jews spoil everything? Why do they exploit everything for shekels? Is it because they were cursed to walk the land searching high and low for all 30 pieces of silver? Disgusting.

>The civilised don't want savages over running their lands.
Less than half. And most are civic nationalist MAGApedes

They other half either supports being overrun or doesn't care and they let them in and lose without fighting?

Kikery is inevitable. But you're forgetting the upside. 15 years ago there was no alt right. There was barely any right wing among young people at all. The alt right exists because of social media. For every 2nd idiot following Niki Minaj some kid starts reading t_d and ends up here.

>alt-right
LMAO

Use whatever word you want, you know exactly what I mean. Anything right of center is good, given the massive brainwashing onslaught of the left through media and academia.

Magnus Hirschfeld was not German

The masons lost wars too like the Spanish civil war and the franco pussian war to the hands of the great Otto Von Bismarck.
Not everything is lost, embrace your country, your healthy culture, your national symbols and the truth above everything else. Fight against the leftist cultural marxism and the economic right.
Hail Victory!
Salve Victoria!
Sieg Heil!

>culture
No, Ted was right.
>race
Certainly.

You are alive? Yes?

Then the game is still in play, make a move already.